Who is behind the tory dick pic scandal ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Apparently two MPs responded to requests to send cock pix to the person who requested them.

Its a bit concerning but conservatives are not the sharpest tools in the box.

But who is behind this ? The short answer is that we do not know. I am sure that we have not heard the last of this. More fun to come.

Last edited:
These are the conservatives in Britain involved in this?

Apparently two MPs responded to requests to send cock pix to the person who requested them.

But who is behind this ? The short answer is that we do not know. I am sure that we have not heard the last of this. More fun to come.
Asking a Brit politician who is behind the cock could get you a variety of answers..Public School ya know~

Meh, Brit Conservatives are hardly libertarian. Which as Reagan said, is the soul of conservatism.

Their body, their pics I guess. You'd think being a politician one would be just slightly suspicious, I don't know...

Tell us how you phrased your request.

Life must be REALLY boring in Wales.

These are the conservatives in Britain involved in this?
Not just a conservative. A senior conservative. To be fair he is a long way from being the worst of them, Still a tory though.

He was blackmailed after sending a tinder date some cock shots. The whole thing is being downplayed by the tories. But if he had given my number out I would not have been pleased.

I have an Uncle who once held a Tory seat in the Commons---I overheard a conversation between him and a fellow Etonian...reminiscing about their Fag days and certain upperclassmen who tended to a more American interpretation of the word~
I am not sure they are actually gay. They are just deprived of female company for many years.

I'm sure you would be delighted if someone sent you a dick pic. :)

Forum List

Back