Who is behind the tory dick pic scandal ?

Lets not vote for hollywood stars eh ? Being gay is not a crime. Neither is being stupid. Blackmail is a crime.
You think I am referring to being gay?

I don't care what two consenting adults do with each other. When addressing Hollywood, I exmphasize "adult" and "consenting".

Now, being a politician leaves one vulnerable and that is an extremely important consideration.

Last week the U.K. government blamed “Chinese state-affiliated actors” for two “malicious cyber-campaigns” targeting the British political system — one against the Electoral Commission, and the other against a group of MPs and peers.

British intelligence blamed China for state-sponsored cyber-attacks, which are on the rise. More than 20,000 people in the UK have been approached covertly online by Chinese spies, the head of MI5 said.

British intelligence blamed China for state-sponsored cyber-attacks, which are on the rise. More than 20,000 people in the UK have been approached covertly online by Chinese spies, the head of MI5 said.

It has to be a possibility. But I also heard a security guy saying it was a bit crude for China. More likely Russia.I wonder if we will ever know.

China messes with everything over here and our govt seems impotent.

Forum List

Back