Three US troops killed in Jordan.

Should the US strike Iran as punishment for supporting terrorist groups?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
This could be the trigger for a wider war in the ME.

First on CNN: Three US troops killed in drone attack in Jordan, at least two dozen injured​

Lets see who wants to take out Iran's assets as punishment for Iran's support of terrorists.

I think the US needs to hit Iran's assets very hard to send a message.

This is what Joe Biden paid for with the $6 billion he gifted to Iran.

DemoKKKrats are thrilled that Biden's FOURTH war is about to kick off.

This is what Joe Biden paid for with the $6 billion he gifted to Iran.

DemoKKKrats are thrilled that Biden's FOURTH war is about to kick off.
They never did get that moola...
Now if you were a real American you would oppose Russia and China who do give Iran lotz of moola and military support, but no, you love Russia and China and hate the USA.

Now if you were a real American you would oppose Russia and China who do give Iran lotz of moola and military support, but no, you love Russia and China and hate the USA.

^^^Look at the warmongers getting wet over Joe Biden's FOURTH war in three years.

Why don't you sign up and go kill you some Russians, killer?

As you know, President Biden lifted the sanctions on Iran that prevented Iran from selling much of its oil. Filled their coffers to the brim! Yeah, how has that worked out?

President Biden now has us in; what is it now? Four wars or more now? Getting hard to count them all.

Last edited:
The Left is too far behind Hamas, which is funded by Iran. So, if Biden goes after Iran, he will have his own loon party to deal with, which for Biden, would be worse than death itself.

Not that Biden will ever die.
Hey moron. This was Hezzbulah

Who would you propose would fill the vacuum should the United States withdraw from any locations where there is a risk of being attacked?
We could do a Reagan. He got a bloody nose in Lebanon and turned tail … then invaded Grenada.

Biden’s military will do nothing. Iran has known what they were doing since terrorists chased the Navy out.

We are undermanned, Ill equipped and not doing sex change surgeries fast enough.
Lowest Recruitment in our Armed Services in Modern America.
I think lowest technically in 104 years.
Plus the way recruitment is handled.Like what should be
non-eligible is now fully eligible.

Hey moron. This was Hezzbulah
Is there really a difference? Does one group think Mohammad had a belly button but the other does not? Is one given more Iranian money than the other?

Both are terrorists groups and hell bent on destruction.

I mean really, they all look alike and sound the same to me.

Lowest Recruitment in our Armed Services in Modern America.
I think lowest technically in 104 years.
Plus the way recruitment is handled.Like what should be
non-eligible is now fully eligible.
Recruitment is always down when civilian opportunities are up

Forum List

Back