Three US troops killed in Jordan.

Should the US strike Iran as punishment for supporting terrorist groups?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Jordan should be the one responding, it's their territory that was violated.
The military installations are US property, and the fatalities are American citizens.

This is all due to having a weak president. It is only going to get worse.

2024%2001%2028%203%20troopd%20killed.jpg

2024%2001%2028%20Attack%20on%20US%20bases.jpg

2024%2001%2027%20Iran%20attacks%20ships.jpg

The military installations are US property, and the fatalities are American citizens.

This is all due to having a weak president. It is only going to get worse.

2024%2001%2028%203%20troopd%20killed.jpg

2024%2001%2028%20Attack%20on%20US%20bases.jpg

2024%2001%2027%20Iran%20attacks%20ships.jpg

At best we lease the land, which doesn't alter the fact that it's Jordanian territory, and they have an obligation to defend it.

At best we lease the land, which doesn't alter the fact that it's Jordanian territory, and they have an obligation to defend it.
Here are the facts...

1. Are US military bases considered US soil?​

Yes, US military bases are considered US soil, even if they are located in a foreign country.

Last edited:
If the US attacks Iran directly, will Iran be able to sink an aircraft carrier.
Yeah? How exactly do you think Iran is going to pull that off? With a missile? A tordeo? A bomb from a plane?

Please enlighten us as to how Iran sinks an aircraft carrier. Do you know ANYTHING about carriers or carrier groups?

This could be the trigger for a wider war in the ME.

First on CNN: Three US troops killed in drone attack in Jordan, at least two dozen injured​

Lets see who wants to take out Iran's assets as punishment for Iran's support of terrorists.

I think the US needs to hit Iran's assets very hard to send a message.

The US has been threatening to invade Iran since Dubya was in charge, the US doesn't dare.

A cruise missile to Tehran would stop all of this.

no need for a war. no need for boots on the ground.

That said.....Iran will have to be dealt with on a massive scale before they get a nuke. Once they get one.....the world is changed for the worse.....forever.

What do you think? This is why Iran paid fuckwad Biden off. The United States will suck it up and let the attacks kill, until Trump is elected.

Every attack, every death makes Biden's reelection less likely. Every illegal undermines the democrat cause.
If we had a news media worth a shit you would be correct.

My 91 year old democrat voting mother in law has no clue about these events, because every morning CBS talks about systemic racism rather than the attacks on our troops under this pathetic administration.

If we had a news media worth a shit you would be correct.

My 91 year old democrat voting mother in law has no clue about these events, because every morning CBS talks about systemic racism rather than the attacks on our troops under this pathetic administration.
Everyday more and more people are recoiling from what democrats have made of this country. That's why they are working so hard to replace us as fast as possible.

Everyday more and more people are recoiling from what democrats have made of this country. That's why they are working so hard to replace us as fast as possible.
This morning, CBS had E Jean twat waffle on. My mother in law was eating that shit up! I asked her....."would you wait decades to report that you were raped?"

she had no answer.

CBS is nothing but propaganda. Absolute horse shit of a "news" network.

This morning, CBS had E Jean twat waffle on. My mother in law was eating that shit up! I asked her....."would you wait decades to report that you were raped?"

We are fully aware that many women never reported rapes. They didn't want to have to go through what it would take to report it.

she had no answer.

CBS is nothing but propaganda. Absolute horse shit of a "news" network.

Why women don't report sexual assault - PubMed.

Educate yourself. (I know that is asking a lot).

Trump bragged that what he was convicted of doing was common.

Forum List

Back