Three Shot, One Beaten at "Peace Picnic" in ...

Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM
Our inalienable rights are the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Do you care about those rights or just the rights of the shooters?

Those breaking the law using guns are punished in this country, you moron. You want to punish people who own and carry guns who do not break the law...that is the difference.
Show me the post where I called for punishing people who own and carry guns or you can just admit you`re lying. I`ll wait.

You want gun licensing, gun registration, magazine limits, bans on rifles......

Any violation of those laws punishes law abiding gun owners who do not use their guns for crime... while doing nothing to stop criminals from using guns.

You say want a lot of things, cupcake. Just because you say something doesn't make it true when you are just making shit up.

I want gun laws that are "Within Reason". You want everything without reason. This also affects the criminals. That means that the Criminal can carry on the streets openly and it makes his life of crime even easier and the cops life of preventing that life even harder. Then you are going to climb all over the cop when he crosses over that line to try and do something about it. If "Within Reason" laws affect you in any way, too bad for you. Then you must not be "Within Reason". No amount of you making shit up will change that.

There is no "reason" in the gun laws you want. They do not stop criminals from getting and using illegal guns, and the only ones who are in real legal jeopardy are law abiding people who want to own, or carry a gun for self defense, that isn't reason, that is irrational thinking and emotional thinking.

Our inalienable rights are the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Do you care about those rights or just the rights of the shooters?

Those breaking the law using guns are punished in this country, you moron. You want to punish people who own and carry guns who do not break the law...that is the difference.
Show me the post where I called for punishing people who own and carry guns or you can just admit you`re lying. I`ll wait.

You want gun licensing, gun registration, magazine limits, bans on rifles......

Any violation of those laws punishes law abiding gun owners who do not use their guns for crime... while doing nothing to stop criminals from using guns.

You say want a lot of things, cupcake. Just because you say something doesn't make it true when you are just making shit up.

I want gun laws that are "Within Reason". You want everything without reason. This also affects the criminals. That means that the Criminal can carry on the streets openly and it makes his life of crime even easier and the cops life of preventing that life even harder. Then you are going to climb all over the cop when he crosses over that line to try and do something about it. If "Within Reason" laws affect you in any way, too bad for you. Then you must not be "Within Reason". No amount of you making shit up will change that.

There is no "reason" in the gun laws you want. They do not stop criminals from getting and using illegal guns, and the only ones who are in real legal jeopardy are law abiding people who want to own, or carry a gun for self defense, that isn't reason, that is irrational thinking and emotional thinking.

Law Abiding Citizens already can own and carry guns. As long as they do it legally as per their respective local laws. When a cop finds a gun on a citizen (and yes, criminals are largely citizens as well) if the gun is legally owned and carried, it's given back to the citizen. If it's not, the Citizen is treated like the criminal they really are and not only is the gun not returned, the criminal is arrested. It's another tool for a Cop to do his job to combat criminals. If you want to illegally carry a gun then you are a criminal, simple as that. If you want to carry it legally then you are a citizen. It's pretty cut and dried. And very "Common Sense". You don't like it, move to somewhere that better suits your ideals. I hear Afghanistan will take you in their ISIS brigades.

No... we need to send in judges... after we fire all the current judges. Chicago needs judges who will withhold bail from violent gun offenders and who will sentence violent gun offenders to long prison sentences. That would do a lot to end this problem.

If I go with what you keep preaching, you would want to say, "More Guns". And that is exactly the problem. The bad guys were not career bad guys. They were mean drunks. One of them had a gun and used it. The problem is, there wasn't enough cops there to police the event. There aren't enough judges in the entire world to do anything about this. And Chicago is talking about expanding it's Police Force into the higher crime areas. That is the right thing to do. You can play the "It's the Democrats Fault" but in the end, it's the fact that more money, training and recruits for the Chicago Police Force is the answer. Put the boots on the ground and work with the community. But you don't want to hear that. That gets in the way of your hate speech.
'
It’s democrats’ fault.
They need more daddies and democrats advocate for fatherlessness on multiple levels.
Period.

And your Father didn't beat you enough either.
So you agree black misfortune is exclusively a result of depleted family structure.
Then stop voting democrat so we can fix that problem.

I guess we could all vote for the current Republicans that are in power and we could build walls around all the unruly black communities complete with guard towers. And we can make Africa pay for it.
Interesting in that I currently live in a mostly white college town surrounded by a middle class mostly black county and the town closed a state road so the white town could remain isolated and white.
BTW, they're all diversity-loving democrats.

If I go with what you keep preaching, you would want to say, "More Guns". And that is exactly the problem. The bad guys were not career bad guys. They were mean drunks. One of them had a gun and used it. The problem is, there wasn't enough cops there to police the event. There aren't enough judges in the entire world to do anything about this. And Chicago is talking about expanding it's Police Force into the higher crime areas. That is the right thing to do. You can play the "It's the Democrats Fault" but in the end, it's the fact that more money, training and recruits for the Chicago Police Force is the answer. Put the boots on the ground and work with the community. But you don't want to hear that. That gets in the way of your hate speech.
'
It’s democrats’ fault.
They need more daddies and democrats advocate for fatherlessness on multiple levels.
Period.

So you agree black misfortune is exclusively a result of depleted family structure.

I guess we could all vote for the current Republicans that are in power and we could build walls around all the unruly black communities complete with guard towers. And we can make Africa pay for it.
Interesting in that I currently live in a mostly white college town surrounded by a middle class mostly black county and the town closed a state road so the white town could remain isolated and white.

Yah, you gotta protect people from all those Cracker Educated White people. No telling what mischief they could get into if allowed to travel :26:

Oh my god. What is going on in Chicago? I am beginning to think we need to send in the marines!

No... we need to send in judges... after we fire all the current judges. Chicago needs judges who will withhold bail from violent gun offenders and who will sentence violent gun offenders to long prison sentences. That would do a lot to end this problem.
If they hadn`t had a gun in the first place it`s unlikely they would have been in jail. Our guns for all policy is a complete disaster. Okay, bring on your multi colored gun spam.

Would any of liberal gun laws stopped this, 99.9% chance the gun used was already illegal, so start explaining how your liberal ideas would have stopped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god. What is going on in Chicago? I am beginning to think we need to send in the marines!

If they hadn`t had a gun in the first place it`s unlikely they would have been in jail. Our guns for all policy is a complete disaster. Okay, bring on your multi colored gun spam.

Would any of liberal gun laws stopped this, 99.9% chance the gun used was already illegal, so start explaining how your liberal ideas would have stopped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gun may or may not have been legal. It was used illegally. You automatically assume it was illegal. Like most cupcakes, you read things in that may or may not be in there.

It’s democrats’ fault.
Period.

Yah, you gotta protect people from all those Cracker Educated White people. No telling what mischief they could get into if allowed to travel :26:
And you vote for that.

And you vote for that.

The main problem with you ultra right wingnuts is that you have absolutely no sense of humor. You need to learn to experience some joy. It'll make a better man out of you.

Forum List

Back