Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran

btw: did you guys know that uneducated2008 supports the KKK? I can't offer any hard evidence to back up this claim, but if you read 500 or so of his posts, it comes through loud and clear. :rofl:

The evidence is in the thread where you are promoting your love of being a pedophile.

Probably the same thread where bodecea proclaimed her support for sharia. :lol:

Lol, please wake me if anyone ever actually backs up that initial claim...
7431509-sleeping-emoticon.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...trivialize-the-threat-from-radical-islam.html

Sorry you're so stupid...

But then, that's why you're a leftist....

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

Three men were executed by hanging in Iran for "forbidden acts against religion," according to AFP.

Iran Human Rights explains that the state-run Iranian news agency ISNA reported that the men were put to death for acts against sharia, "based on the articles 108 and 110 of the Iranian Islamic penal code."

Articles 108 and 110 of the penal code are part of the chapter covering the punishment of sodomy, according to Iran Human Rights.

Murder, rape, armed robbery, drug trafficking and adultery are other crimes punishable by death in Iran, according to AFP.

In 2007, Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed there were no gay people in his country.

"In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country," Ahmadinejad said according to Think Progress. "We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”

Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran: Reports

3 ??
It's been more like 3,000,000 in that peaceloving country.

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

Three men were executed by hanging in Iran for "forbidden acts against religion," according to AFP.

Iran Human Rights explains that the state-run Iranian news agency ISNA reported that the men were put to death for acts against sharia, "based on the articles 108 and 110 of the Iranian Islamic penal code."

Articles 108 and 110 of the penal code are part of the chapter covering the punishment of sodomy, according to Iran Human Rights.

Murder, rape, armed robbery, drug trafficking and adultery are other crimes punishable by death in Iran, according to AFP.

In 2007, Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed there were no gay people in his country.

"In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country," Ahmadinejad said according to Think Progress. "We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”

Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran: Reports

3 ??
It's been more like 3,000,000 in that peaceloving country.

The Ironic thing is their President Imadinnerjacket went on record saying Iran has no gays, so who are these gays Iran is executing?:confused:

Probably the same thread where bodecea proclaimed her support for sharia. :lol:

Nope, Doorknob supported radical Islam in this thread;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...trivialize-the-threat-from-radical-islam.html

As you already know and have been told.

So Mani, is it a lack of brains, or just a lack of integrity with you?

Posting a link to a thread with over 3,000 posts is hardly backing up your claim.

how about a quote? Just one will do. :eusa_whistle:

Posting a link to a thread with over 3,000 posts is hardly backing up your claim.

I didn't make a claim, I just provided you a name and a link.

how about a quote? Just one will do. :eusa_whistle:

Okay, this is one of my favorites, from one of the smartest guys around;

"In order that liberty should survive, there must be a strict and impenetrable wall of separation between education and state." - The Uncensored One

Forum List

Back