Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran

You made a claim you couldn't back up.

False.

I made no claim, I simply offered substantiation for your "prove water is wet" bullshit that you demanded of another poster.

Don't blame me for your fail skippy. :thup:

You being a hack, does not a fail for me make.

I don't blame you for running away from your own posts, being as retarded as they are and all. :thup:

Never the less, you view the evidence based on the outcome you desire, you do not reach a conclusion based on the evidence.

Ah ha! There's your problem skippy. You're actually supposed to base your conclusion on the evidence and not your desired bias.

And so far there has been no evidence presented to support the claim that bodecea supports sharia. If you want to provide a quote or three from bodie that does support this claim, I will consider it in earnest. Until then, I will continue to call bullshit.

Ah ha! There's your problem skippy. You're actually supposed to base your conclusion on the evidence and not your desired bias.

Indeed.

And so far there has been no evidence presented to support the claim that bodecea supports sharia. If you want to provide a quote or three from bodie that does support this claim, I will consider it in earnest. Until then, I will continue to call bullshit.

You ignoring the evidence due to your bias doesn't equate to the evidence not being present.

I don't blame you for running away from your own posts, being as retarded as they are and all. :thup:

I don't blame you for attempting to alter the reality of the thread, what choice do you have?

Every post you make now that doesn't include evidence to back up your claim serves only to mock you for your latest fail.

Let's have another, shall we?

Indeed.

You ignoring the evidence due to your bias doesn't equate to the evidence not being present.

Give me a quote. Just one will do.

Claims made by uneducated2008: 1

Evidence supplied by uneducated2008 to support claims: 0

You can't debate simple math. uneducated2008 fails.

Indeed.

When a liberal poster, who happens to be homosexual, endorses the protection of civil liberties of Muslim citizens, that does not equal an endorsement of Sharia law.

Glad we cleared that up. :thup:

This type of thing makes me wonder how some of the people on this forum who claim to be gay also support sharia.

name one

Anybody else want to take a swing at this?

So far the only person to step to the plate is uneducated2008, but all of his swings missed by a mile.

All I want is one name and at least one quote. Shouldn't be too much to ask if the claim holds any truth whatsoever.

When a liberal poster, who happens to be homosexual, endorses the protection of civil liberties of Muslim citizens, that does not equal an endorsement of Sharia law.

Doorknob isn't liberal, she is a leftist, assumable this is true of you as well. When a leftist poster generates nearly 500 posts in the promotion and apologetics of radical Islam and Islamic theocracy, it most definitely does equate to the promotion of Sharia. That the motivation is simply that ANY enemy of America and Christians is considered an ally, is irrelevant.

:lmao:

Yeah, but sixteen posts backpedalling away from your own posts and telling me how much you don't care are apparently well worth your effort. :thup:

You have a funny idea of what "back pedaling" is, sparky.

Smacking you around is fun, proving the point of another poster - a point proven dozens, if not hundreds of times already, is boring and repetitive...

Doorknob isn't liberal, she is a leftist, assumable this is true of you as well. When a leftist poster generates nearly 500 posts in the promotion and apologetics of radical Islam and Islamic theocracy, it most definitely does equate to the promotion of Sharia. That the motivation is simply that ANY enemy of America and Christians is considered an ally, is irrelevant.

Let me know when you've come up with a specific quote mmkay...? :thup:

Every post you[uneducated2008] make now that doesn't include evidence to back up your claim serves only to mock you for your latest fail.

Or perhaps another half dozen. :lol:

btw: did you guys know that uneducated2008 supports the KKK? I can't offer any hard evidence to back up this claim, but if you read 500 or so of his posts, it comes through loud and clear. :rofl:

Every post you[uneducated2008] make now that doesn't include evidence to back up your claim serves only to mock you for your latest fail.

Or perhaps another half dozen. :lol:

btw: did you guys know that uneducated2008 supports the KKK? I can't offer any hard evidence to back up this claim, but if you read 500 or so of his posts, it comes through loud and clear. :rofl:

Lol, please wake me if anyone ever actually backs up that initial claim...
7431509-sleeping-emoticon.jpg

Last edited:
This type of thing makes me wonder how some of the people on this forum who claim to be gay also support sharia.

name one

Anybody else want to take a swing at this?

So far the only person to step to the plate is uneducated2008, but all of his swings missed by a mile.

All I want is one name and at least one quote. Shouldn't be too much to ask if the claim holds any truth whatsoever.

Looks like it's up to you PP.

Forum List

Back