Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran

Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

Three men were executed by hanging in Iran for "forbidden acts against religion," according to AFP.

Iran Human Rights explains that the state-run Iranian news agency ISNA reported that the men were put to death for acts against sharia, "based on the articles 108 and 110 of the Iranian Islamic penal code."

Articles 108 and 110 of the penal code are part of the chapter covering the punishment of sodomy, according to Iran Human Rights.

Murder, rape, armed robbery, drug trafficking and adultery are other crimes punishable by death in Iran, according to AFP.

In 2007, Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed there were no gay people in his country.

"In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country," Ahmadinejad said according to Think Progress. "We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”

Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran: Reports
Aren't muslims tolerant and accepting !!:eusa_angel: maybe thats why the left defends Islam over christianity at every turn !!:doubt:

I'm still waiting for you give me an example and a corroborating quote to back up your claim that some homosexuals on here support sharia. :eusa_whistle:

Lighten up francis.....and read bodecea's posts about it from last year.

I have and I couldn't find anything that suggests she supports sharia.

I'm willing to consider the possibility that I missed it, so could you perhaps do me a solid and find me just one quote?

I'm still waiting for you give me an example and a corroborating quote to back up your claim that some homosexuals on here support sharia. :eusa_whistle:

Lighten up francis.....and read bodecea's posts about it from last year.

I have and I couldn't find anything that suggests she supports sharia.

I'm willing to consider the possibility that I missed it, so could you perhaps do me a solid and find me just one quote?

I didn't even bother trying to dig through all the posts of the person I remember saying it, its not worth my time (no offense manifold I just don't feel like your a serious dude so why bother)

None taken. And you're welcome to think what you want about my 'seriousness'. But make no mistake, when you make a bold claim and run away from it as you are, it only serves to trash your own credibility and the willingness of others to take you seriously.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

Whether it is Uganda, Iran, or any other nation.

It's their country and they have the right to enforce any laws that they want. :cool:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; among these are LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

They have no right to deprive others of life.

It's their country and they have the right to enforce any laws that they want. :cool:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; among these are LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

There is nothing normal, or o.k. about Homosexuality.
It is a sexual deviation , and abnormality. Any attempt to sugar coat this perversion is insane.

It is a sexual deviation , and abnormality. Any attempt to sugar coat this perversion is insane.

Nobody has a right to kill anyone for it you stupid fuck.

I don't care.

You can hold whatever view you like. BUT, people have right to life, you have NO right to murder them because you disapprove of what they do.

You are an abnormality and Islam is a perversion, this still gives me no right to deprive you of your life.

Forum List

Back