Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran

Never will partake in any acts of homosexuality. It is a sin, Sodomy is a sin.
And it is sick and perverted.Please speak for your self with regards to this.
Maybe you do. I will never engage in any homosexual acts!!

You keep repeating yourself over and over that you won't commit a homosexual act, you sound as if you are trying to convince yourself.

Why are you surprised, we have two men in jail for taking a hike in Iran. Nothing Iran does should surprise anyone. Ann Curry talked to Demigod yesterday and he said he would release the hikers and today they say not yet. Shiria Law will get you killed if you disobey. I was in Saudi Arabia on business and asked the cab drive about the facial concealment required for women. He said the men loved it because when they brought women to the hotel you couldn't see who they were. Don't you just love Islam.

In that case I'm calling bullshit. :thup:

Yeah, it's not true that any of the gay posters here ever endorsed Sharia. Earlier in the thread a few claimed that Sky did when I had asked the same question, but I still never saw any evidence of it, just a bunch of generalities and misunderstandings...

In that case I'm calling bullshit. :thup:

Yeah, it's not true that any of the gay posters here ever endorsed Sharia. Earlier in the thread a few claimed that Sky did when I had asked the same question, but I still never saw any evidence of it, just a bunch of generalities and misunderstandings...

Yeah, I read through some of that.

Your assessment is a bit more generous than mine. All I saw was a bunch of crudely spun, disingenuous horseshit.

Have you ever seen any evidence that Barack Obama is anything other than the best president in US history, perhaps the best leader in human history?

Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

Three men were executed by hanging in Iran for "forbidden acts against religion," according to AFP.

Iran Human Rights explains that the state-run Iranian news agency ISNA reported that the men were put to death for acts against sharia, "based on the articles 108 and 110 of the Iranian Islamic penal code."

Articles 108 and 110 of the penal code are part of the chapter covering the punishment of sodomy, according to Iran Human Rights.

Murder, rape, armed robbery, drug trafficking and adultery are other crimes punishable by death in Iran, according to AFP.

In 2007, Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed there were no gay people in his country.

"In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country," Ahmadinejad said according to Think Progress. "We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”

Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran: Reports
do you libbs still think that Islam is less violent than christianity !! the fact of the matter is this the same religion the left refuses to denounce would hang about 90% of dems for being gay !!:eusa_eh:

Have you ever seen any evidence that Barack Obama is anything other than the best president in US history, perhaps the best leader in human history?

Mountains worth of evidence.

Forum List

Back