Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

That was a whole new world in 1993, certainly not comparable to today. . Post- war, as opposed to perpetual war. Oh...and here's the sum total of Clinton's cuts, from your dishonest post:

Veterans' Benefits

Fees for housing loans, now free, would be set at 2 percent, and veterans would pay part of their G.I. Bill benefits, a policy change that would raise about $1 billion.
Translation: It's okay since Clinton was a Democrat. Let's get back to blaming Boooooosh!

That's it! As long as these partisan nut jobs don't look at the whole picture, then things aren't going to change.

Tell those that have to use it day in and day out. The ones that need services and get put on waiting lists. Sorry, my dad served his country in WWII and he is still in waiting lines and waiting months to get appointments. He is in his 90's and they make him jump through hoops to get what they promised.

Spare me your "proven fact" and the "the VA healthcare system is the best out there." You are wrong, and I mean wrong!
If he's telling the truth about being an AF retiree, then he's not in the VA system, he's on TriCare. It'd be like Hillary, being on a Congressional health care plan saying "Obamacare is the best out there" and claiming nothing needs to be done to fix problems with it. You know, because she doesn't have to live with it.

Sorry, hon. 100% disabled veteran.

Sorry, hon. 100% disabled veteran.
Well, sweetie, if you really are who you say you are, then you'd know about DD-214s and the Ready Reserve wouldn't you?

If you really are 100% disabled, I suspect it has something to do with your lack of spine and, if you are gay, the fact you violated the UCMJ your entire "career".

Forum List

Back