Why One Woman Pretended to Be a High-School Cheerleader

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What the hell? Lmfao...

Why One Woman Pretended to Be a High-School Cheerleader

Aschool bag decorated with hearts, eager to start the new term. But just 16 days later, she was standing in court wearing an orange prison jumpsuit and shackles, charged with identity theft. There, prosecutors revealed that Wendy Brown was not really 15, but a 33-year-old mother of two—who had stolen her teenage daughter’s identity in an attempt to relive her own high school days. In her weeks as a student, Brown had taken classes with students half her age. She had tried out for the Ashwaubenon High School cheerleading squad and even attended a pool party thrown by the cheer coach.

Television crews surrounded the courthouse and besieged Brown’s family at their home in Nevada. “It was bad,” recalls her father, Joe. “Every show that’s on in the morning called. … Oprah didn’t call. She was the only one that didn’t call.”

If I was a member of her family, my hands would be washed of her because she made it as clear as crystal glass that she didn't care how many lies she had to tell in order to get whatever it is that she wanted.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

From the article:

"In 1986, a failed athlete named James Arthur Hogue, 26, posed as a 16-year-old boy and enrolled at Palo Alto High School, where he won one of the most prestigious high school cross-country races in the country."

I went to that school and graduated from Palo Alto High or Paly in 1978. lol

Forum List

Back