Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

Crazed gunman kills police officers....

Yeah crazy nut did kill 3 cops, but if you think cops are racist, why kill the black guy, because he's an uncle tom?

To any normal person the killing of the black guy indicate it wasn't about race. Not to you tho. You're dedicated to the lie

It was about him stopping cops from killing blacks, so there is a race element to it.
You can't be racist against your own race..

Explain house ******, oreo, uncle.tom, ****** lover, or race traitor.

Explain how you dont know the definition of racist?

Yeah crazy nut did kill 3 cops, but if you think cops are racist, why kill the black guy, because he's an uncle tom?

To any normal person the killing of the black guy indicate it wasn't about race. Not to you tho. You're dedicated to the lie

It was about him stopping cops from killing blacks, so there is a race element to it.

He was stopping police violence against blacks, the black officer was collateral damage.
Or so you say..Just like Freddy Grey was killed by black cops..Was Freddy collateral damage by black cops?

No Freddy gray wasn't targeted

Explain house ******, oreo, uncle.tom, ****** lover, or race traitor.

Explain how you dont know the definition of racist?

Like I said those are terms of racists, who hate their kind getting along with other races.
And people need to read the op......what is the reason he killed?

Obama and Hillary do not have the backs of cops...they are stabbing cops in the back.

Consequences will be hard, but who cares about consequences?

Cops are no angels....the problem confronting us is that da negroes are trying to claim it is a racial problem.

The stats have been presented here...but people ignore them...cops kill more whites than blacks and out of all proportion to their percentage of the population.

Even the President has not been presented the correct stats..he consistently refers to erroneous stats. It could be he knows better...just trying to legitimize his agenda.

Negros are the pawns, it's the left stirring this shit up.

Honey...I was NCOIC of administrative Separation. I actually prepared 214s.

That said, are you agreeing with me that Long received an Honorable discharge and was in the Ready Reserve?
If true, then why are you so ignorant of the fact a vet could have both a DD-214 and be in the Reserves?

I posted a link showing Long had an Honorable Discharge, but don't know his Ready Reserve status. I suspect he was at least in the IRR, but he could also have been a SELRES.

There is a percentage that can never be helped, it is up to the individual to change and take charge of their own mental health............
Dude, that's like telling a person dying of cancer they are responsible for their own health because it's their body.

By definition, a mentally ill person may not be able to make sound, rational decisions because they are mentally ill. Just giving up on them like you advise is precisely the problem I am pointing out.
You can always tell who's actually served in the military and who's lying. Someone who treats PTSD like it's a few extra pounds to lose...the closest they ever came to serving in combat is watching MASH reruns.
I served but not in combat. I did, however work civil service at a VA hospital for 3.5 years while in college back in the mid to late 70s. It was FUBARed back them. Government employees that didn't give a rat's ass about anything but a good income and security, with great bennies.

I saw people die from incompetence. Medical care should not be government work. Some are very good but I think it would have been far better to just shut down VA health and pay for the care in private hospitals.

Yes...definitely.

Because he's a serial liar and anyone who knows him knows it. Ask him about his dead friend who died in the Orlando massacre....he made that up too and got caught.

Homey killed 3 officers including a black one, so what's the talking poi.....er story this time?
Crazed gunman kills police officers....

Everything has a "race element". But if he believes this was about racism AND knowing he killed a black cop also, can it be racism according to the victims? Sure, only if you claim he was racist against blacks and whites
Uh read my op.....I didn't claim racism.....I said what talking points are you using, so now your high jacking three threat making it about racism...you brought it up not me.

One bad cop can make the entire force look bad, same with soldiers and any group, as with BLM, the majority doesn't believe in killing people to make a statement, but the ones that do and have, make the whole group look bad..

That's life...its why criminals need punishment, not coddling

Obama and Hillary do not have the backs of cops...they are stabbing cops in the back.

Cops are no angels....the problem confronting us is that da negroes are trying to claim it is a racial problem.

The stats have been presented here...but people ignore them...cops kill more whites than blacks and out of all proportion to their percentage of the population.

Even the President has not been presented the correct stats..he consistently refers to erroneous stats. It could be he knows better...just trying to legitimize his agenda.

Yes, negroes are easily controlled by people that promise them stuff....they have been indoctrinated into believing that Trump is a racist, that he will send them back to Africa or put them back on plantations etc.

The truth is they are already on a plantation...the democratic plantation...where they are kept poor and with no job skills and most have lost their work ethic if they ever had one...huge unemployment problems...especially amongst the younger one...many of whom are simply unemployable with records as long as their arms by the time they get out of high school....they spend their time shoplifting, selling drugs, burglarizing etc. All a result of government programs that robbed them and their parents of a desire to live a good honest life and work for their own upkee.

Pick a weak link and capitalize on it to turn away the attention from their agenda. These young people believe they are being picked on and they are an easy target for the Clinton shit stirrers.

That is bigotry...
Bigotry based on race is racism.

Racism: discrimination or hatred based on race

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    • prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Politically Correct nonsense from a cheap dictionary.

In a nutshell all racism is.....the recognition of the role genetics plays in human capabilities and characteristics.

You can be racist and not prejudiced....too many dumb asses coinfuse prejudice with racism.
Then you have never heard of Social Darwinism? I agree that prejudice can be confused with racism but that is not what this thread is trying to establish..

Yeah I'm the op....
Read the point...

What will lefties say....when a black guys shoots cops and one was black......you can't blame racism.....

but it does not make you exempt from being a racist

Obama glorified BLM and promoted it. Hell, he sort of created it with his race-baiting. The blood of these dead cops is on his hands.

That said, are you agreeing with me that Long received an Honorable discharge and was in the Ready Reserve?
If true, then why are you so ignorant of the fact a vet could have both a DD-214 and be in the Reserves?

I posted a link showing Long had an Honorable Discharge, but don't know his Ready Reserve status. I suspect he was at least in the IRR, but he could also have been a SELRES.

DON'T think I said that...

Homey killed 3 officers including a black one, so what's the talking poi.....er story this time?
Honorably Discharged Marine former Sergeant loses it and ends up in deadly Suicide-By-Cop scenario.

Thanks Obama for both fixing the VA system and bridging the racial divide. /sarcasm
Thanks to congressional republicans and Dubya for refusing to allocate sufficient funding for treatment of PTSD.

The VA has been left out for many things for a long long time. You can go back to the 60's and the way the government has handled those in the VA system. So to blame Bush and the Republicans is partisan BS. 7 1/2 years and Obama and the Democrats have done nothing. The track record for government is not good.

The problems with the V.A. and the government are one and the same...political correctness. Which translates into no accountability...the only way to improve the V.A. would be to privatize it. The government is the problem...not the V.A.
Absofuckinglutely not.

It's a proven fact that, even with a few glitches, the VA healthcare system is the best out there. I've posted the truth a few times on here. Find it.

Soldiers do have the availability of mental healthcare at many VA's.. I go to one that has a wing dedicated to such...
Yes, they have one, but why is it failing our troops?

130919123624-suicide-rates-story-top.jpg

AP_MilitarySuicides.gif

Military-and-Veterans-Mental-Health-Infographic-GoodTherapy.jpeg
As I tried to tell you, this its not a new problem. It goes back to inadequate funding for mental health funding going back to the Bush regime.

Why are you and your two fellow skank hags stalking me all over the internet?
Once again the high level of misogyny and hypocrisy among members of the far Left is proved in writing.

Nope. Just calling a stalking hag out for the bitch she is.
Thanks again for confirming me to be correct about your LW misogynist and abusive viewpoints. Do you hang out with SeniorChief_Polock ? He's another lying, misogynist hater who claims retired veteran status but doesn't seem to know shit about the military.

Why are you and your two fellow skank hags stalking me all over the internet?
Once again the high level of misogyny and hypocrisy among members of the far Left is proved in writing.

Nope. Just calling a stalking hag out for the bitch she is.
Thanks again for confirming me to be correct about your LW misogynist and abusive viewpoints. Do you hang out with SeniorChief_Polock ? He's another lying, misogynist hater who claims retired veteran status but doesn't seem to know shit about the military.

Forum List

Back