Threat of civil unrest- Preppers who've relaxed under Trump have no idea the hell that is coming

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Threat of Civil Unrest” – Preppers Who’ve Relaxed Under Trump Have No Idea the Hell That Is Coming

With Trump As President Prepping Is More Important Than Ever

by Brandon Smith

I don’t believe it is as pervasive as certain people may think, but there is a notion among some in the liberty movement that with Donald Trump in the White House the need for crisis preparedness has subsided. Because preppers and survivalists tend to lean towards the conservative side of things, the urgency for prepping almost always explodes when the Democratic party is “in power.” As they say, for example, Barack Obama was perhaps the greatest gun salesman in history with the gun industry growing over 158% during his two terms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as we warn and continue to have clowns who think everything is just oh so funny and can't figure out reality yet. They will be the ones caught totally off guard. They will be the ones who way to defend themselves or families. They will be the ones who also have only a weeks worth of food left.

They're the ones who are to busy hating Trump and not paying attention to what is really going on around us and has been building up since Obama took office. Sure it was there a little after Bush and his little 911 stunt, but the plans of the globalist is rolling out full force now.

To those who think it's all a joke or funny lol your going to be some sorry ass zombies once this all kicks off. No matter when it does, even if it is five years from now you all have spent so much time thinking all powerful great America can't have anything happen to us............And then boom one day SHTF...

Esta la vista baby.............

My gods. There really are people like that out there. This site is an education, I'll tell you that.

I figure we could last 3 months on just the crap we pass over in the pantry and freezer, but we've got a little stash of "never spoil" stuff to drag out another month. There's really no reason not to do it with how easy they've made it. Our only "problem" is water, but we're nestled between three lakes so we can purify if it got real serious - of course we could also hunt if it got real serious ~shrug~ We're casual preppers heh

i think the prepper companies will be okay...

people have just swapped....time for liberals to start prepping, :eek: while rightwingers take a breather! :lmao:

i think the prepper companies will be okay...

people have just swapped....time for liberals to start prepping, :eek: while rightwingers take a breather! :lmao:
Liberals don`t scare as easily as the rightwing gun fondlers do. BOO!

“Threat of Civil Unrest” – Preppers Who’ve Relaxed Under Trump Have No Idea the Hell That Is Coming

With Trump As President Prepping Is More Important Than Ever

by Brandon Smith

I don’t believe it is as pervasive as certain people may think, but there is a notion among some in the liberty movement that with Donald Trump in the White House the need for crisis preparedness has subsided. Because preppers and survivalists tend to lean towards the conservative side of things, the urgency for prepping almost always explodes when the Democratic party is “in power.” As they say, for example, Barack Obama was perhaps the greatest gun salesman in history with the gun industry growing over 158% during his two terms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as we warn and continue to have clowns who think everything is just oh so funny and can't figure out reality yet. They will be the ones caught totally off guard. They will be the ones who way to defend themselves or families. They will be the ones who also have only a weeks worth of food left.

They're the ones who are to busy hating Trump and not paying attention to what is really going on around us and has been building up since Obama took office. Sure it was there a little after Bush and his little 911 stunt, but the plans of the globalist is rolling out full force now.

To those who think it's all a joke or funny lol your going to be some sorry ass zombies once this all kicks off. No matter when it does, even if it is five years from now you all have spent so much time thinking all powerful great America can't have anything happen to us............And then boom one day SHTF...

Esta la vista baby.............

I just read 2 weeks ago business is booming still in the bomb shelter business.

Remember folks, stay paranoid. Division is a lucrative business.

My gods. There really are people like that out there. This site is an education, I'll tell you that.
They're keeping the gold coin and food storage industries alive all by themselves.

:laugh:
photobucket-56587-1353100863069.jpg

Forum List

Back