Good on you, Kendall Jenner.

The audience was obviously pre-selected and a fantasy; no fat sloppy sheilas, brainless flat headed dulleyed spaced out blokes or anyone carrying a new TV.

Greg

The meme industry is having a field day.

C8q1t3yUAAATVM1.jpg

I'm impressed. She knew this would blow up and possibly create a backlash against her but she did the ad anyway. It just shows where we are at, when a positive advertisement turns into a firestorm because of emotionally disturbed Liberals who hate the Police.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/business/kendall-jenner-pepsi-ad.html
She had no clue the commercial would be controversial.

Americans like you who worship the Kardashians are why trumps in the white house

Pepsi tried to build a bridge between the crazies and it blew up in their face.

They'll probably stick to cute and harmless little ads for a while.

I know, man. Those crazies who think, "Cops shouldn't shoot black kids playing with toys or lying on the ground!" Man, those people are totally crazy.

I do think the commercial was well-intentioned but tone deaf.

Pepsi rots your guts and jacks up your blood sugar, it's poison. Funny to hear them get on a moral high horse.

I'm impressed. She knew this would blow up and possibly create a backlash against her but she did the ad anyway. It just shows where we are at, when a positive advertisement turns into a firestorm because of emotionally disturbed Liberals who hate the Police.

Americans like you who worship the Kardashians are why trumps in the white house
Liberals like you are why you lost.

Here's a thought. The media should give equal time to white people that get killed by cops that they do to blacks that get killed by cops. There was a white guy that got and killed by a cop about 2 miles from where I grew up. Of course this made the local news, but it didn't make a splash in the national news. There were not herds of activitist calling the shooting unjustified. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton were nowhere to be found.

If a black dude is killed by cops, it's covered by the national news networks for days, if not weeks and months (due to the following protests and riots). If a white dude is killed by cops, then the story is on the local news networks at 6 and 11 and is then forgotten.

They'll probably stick to cute and harmless little ads for a while.

:laugh:
yeah, what a shame. Just when we needed more of a unity message....

Just another item on the list of why we are no longer a nation.

They'll probably stick to cute and harmless little ads for a while..
yeah, what a shame. Just when we needed more of a unity message.... Just another item on the list of why we are no longer a nation.
Ears and minds have to be open to hear a message.

Right now, we're nowhere near that. Just the opposite.

They'll probably stick to cute and harmless little ads for a while..
yeah, what a shame. Just when we needed more of a unity message.... Just another item on the list of why we are no longer a nation.
Ears and minds have to be open to hear a message.

Right now, we're nowhere near that. Just the opposite.
I'm afraid they will remain closed until such times as tensions grow beyond containment and we start a shooting war.

Pepsi tried to build a bridge between the crazies and it blew up in their face. They'll probably stick to cute and harmless little ads for a while..
Ears and minds have to be open to hear a message. Right now, we're nowhere near that. Just the opposite..
I'm afraid they will remain closed until such times as tensions grow beyond containment and we start a shooting war.
Yeah, I don't know how this gets fixed. I hope you're wrong.

I think you be right.

She had no idea the Left was this nuts.

Hell, even Trump was once a lib but you guys keep driving everyone away!

Actually Trump is realizing the right is nuts and he needs to work with the left. That's why Jared Kushner and Ivanka are moving in and Bannon OUT! LOL

Reedickuhluss

Forum List

Back