Student is admitted to Stanford with Essay that simply repeated Black lives matter 100 times

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Every student can recount the stress and work that went into their college essays. Indeed, some people hire advisers on the preparation of these essays. For Ziad Ahmed however repetition was the key. Asked by Stanford University to respond to “What matters to you, and why?”, his answer was to repeat the expression #BlackLivesMatter” 100 times. He got in.

Student Is Admitted To Stanford With Essay That Simply Repeated “Black Lives Matter” 100 Times
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you trendy fake liberals should be mighty proud of the idiots you've raised imagine these low IQ idiots running the Country one day, or your state.
How about teaching your kids yeah this is just spectacular.

Every student can recount the stress and work that went into their college essays. Indeed, some people hire advisers on the preparation of these essays. For Ziad Ahmed however repetition was the key. Asked by Stanford University to respond to “What matters to you, and why?”, his answer was to repeat the expression #BlackLivesMatter” 100 times. He got in.

Student Is Admitted To Stanford With Essay That Simply Repeated “Black Lives Matter” 100 Times

Well you trendy fake liberals should be mighty proud of the idiots you've raised imagine these low IQ idiots running the Country one day, or your state.

Affirmative Action, nothing more and nothing less. I predict this person will win the Nobel Prize.

A white man got arrested yesterday for wearing a t-shirt that says Drunk Lives Matter.

I was just getting ready to post a thread about this before seeing yours in "active topics".

I'm sure he's a smart enough kid, but he was accepted to Stanford for the equivalent of internet spam. USMB would have banned him for the same thing Stanford accepted him for.

Don't forget he's also a pedophile worshipper which is a big check mark in the win column for academia.

I was just getting ready to post a thread about this before seeing yours in "active topics".

I'm sure he's a smart enough kid, but he was accepted to Stanford for the equivalent of internet spam. USMB would have banned him for the same thing Stanford accepted him for.

Free tuition, free books, free money for recreation, free food and boarding? I have drove around Stanford Campus and it is beautiful.

Free tuition, free books, free money for recreation, free food and boarding? I have drove around Stanford Campus and it is beautiful.

edit: After giving this deeper thought that could be Stanford Psychology experiment, similar but not the same as the movie Trading Places.

Don't forget he's also a pedophile worshipper which is a big check mark in the win column for academia.

It makes me very angry that such shit and academia the core of western civilization is said in the same sentence...sadly, you do have a point.

It makes me very angry that such shit and academia the core of western civilization is said in the same sentence...sadly, you do have a point.

I see you are from Portland, Oregon and I flew there to do a huge project in Corvallis for Hewlett Packard. I loved Mt. Hood when flying near and almost over it to get to Portland. Hazel Nuts are the rage on the Willamette River. Beautiful state and friendly people.

I see you are from Portland, Oregon and I flew there to do a huge project in Corvallis for Hewlett Packard. I loved Mt. Hood when flying near and almost over it to get to Portland. Hazel Nuts are the rage on the Willamette River. Beautiful state and friendly people.

Take your friendly banter elsewhere. We are trying to hate each other here.

I was born and bred in Ohio and ohio means beautiful in native American tongue. Say something bad about Ohio and I flip the switch from friendly to enemy.

I was born and bred in Ohio and ohio means beautiful in native American tongue. Say something bad about Ohio and I flip the switch from friendly to enemy.

Ohio is for fags.

Ohio is for fags.

What little you know about Ohio, Ohio does not have a flag but a pennant and the only state that has a pennant rather than a flag.

Ohio is for fags.

Saying that shit will get you corn cobbed.

This my friends is why liberals lost the last election along with the reality that we haven't been fighting for the little man nearly as much as we should.

Black lives matters is a terrorist group that has cost our nation billions in damages.
No group in this country has been responsible for as many deaths as the NRA and most cop killers are white.

And yet ALL of the Ivy League schools, along with Stanford rejected this Asian American who scored perfect on the ACT along with 13 advanced placement classes. He had a 4.67 GPA second in his class, along with a 2230 which was in the 99th percentile.

He was rejected BY ALL OF THOSE IVY Schools. He was also rejected by that same Stanford.

A perfect SAT score denied entrance to ivy league schools liberals trickle down stupid...,

A perfect ACT score couldn't get this student into Yale, Princeton, or Stanford, and he says it's because he's Asian-American

I want to see the liberals justify this. You fucking losers.

And yet ALL of the Ivy League schools, along with Stanford rejected this Asian American who scored perfect on the ACT along with 13 advanced placement classes. He had a 4.67 GPA second in his class, along with a 2230 which was in the 99th percentile.

He was rejected BY ALL OF THOSE IVY Schools. He was also rejected by that same Stanford.

A perfect SAT score denied entrance to ivy league schools liberals trickle down stupid...,

A perfect ACT score couldn't get this student into Yale, Princeton, or Stanford, and he says it's because he's Asian-American

I want to see the liberals justify this. You fucking losers.

Some white, black and brown American people live in a closet and have never been to Southeast Asia. I like Oriental people and before you throw a hissy fit, Oriental means East and Occidental means West from the Prime Meridian from the center line in Greenwich England, 0 degrees longitude.

Ohio is a very nice place. I have visited it many times.

Forum List

Back