Thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is

You have to be smart to innovate and improve your weapons.
That's how the Roman Empire conquered so much territory.
Savage does squat vs a bow & arrow.
Savage does squat vs a bullet.

Sheesh, you're really reaching.
Or you could just get the technology from the chinese like whites did. Give me a break. Whites were never smart or original thinkers. Thats one of the reasons they were last to civilization and couldnt even make their own alphabet.

Schmuck, the smartest guy in the room is the guy who sees potential.
There was no potential in roman numerals. Its extremely limited.
I agree; they didn't see the need for endless decimals.
I don't know the psychology behind their usage.
No wonder their civilization perished and was unable to make any mathematical advances until the Black moors came and reeducted them

In fighting and cheap labor caused their downfall.
By the way, when IS the Black Moors Christmas Dinner?
Oh, I forgot, the Black Moors went the way of the Greeks.
Maybe they couldn't take off their armor and reproduce.

You dont have to convince yourself. We fully support you in your gayness. Just remember that just because we accept you doesnt mean we will sex you.
My religion does not condone homosexuals like Christianity does.
Maybe you should become a christian then to avoid the conflict you must feel being gay?
I fixed the post...the word should have been "condemn".

You're not gay, you're narcissistic.
Boring, but narcissistic.
You must be slow witted to boot. You dont know the difference between condone and condemn? They are like total opposites dummy.

I'm laughing too hard at your pathetic posts to think straight.
You sound like a coming attraction from a bad 70s Blackploitation film.
Dont blame it on laughing. You are not too bright and have proven you have a hard time thinking straight or curved. You sound like some bad Leave it to beaver episode.

My religion does not condone homosexuals like Christianity does.
Maybe you should become a christian then to avoid the conflict you must feel being gay?

You must be slow witted to boot. You dont know the difference between condone and condemn? They are like total opposites dummy.

Dont blame it on laughing. You are not too bright and have proven you have a hard time thinking straight or curved. You sound like some bad Leave it to beaver episode.

Well, no one's bright except you; that we realize.
After all, your people have built up some of the most amazing civilizations...
Wait! That's the Whites who built up some of the most amazing civilizations.

Didn't George Washington Carver invent Peanuts?

there are plenty of bright people Youre just not one of them.

Thanks but I already knew they built up some of the most amazing civilizations.

No whites have never built anything at all by themselves. without help from us you would still be scratching your asses as you sat in front of your caves in europe.

No peanuts are a naturally occurring legume. See I told you that you werent very bright.

No whites have never built anything at all by themselves. without help from us you would still be scratching your asses as you sat in front of your caves in europe.

No peanuts are a naturally occurring legume. See I told you that you werent very bright.

Whites always get people with talent to build things for less money.
In other words...no Blacks.

But you stay in that echo chamber of yours.

And no, Carver INVENTED Peanuts...He was Black!
Al Sharpton invented burning down neighborhoods...He was Black!

I'm glad you agree whites have never built anything by themselves.

No. Peanuts are from plants dummy. If you want something of note try Mark Dean. Without him you wouldnt be able to get on the internet since he invented the PC. Or maybe the Haya people who were the first to invent steel. All Black people.

I'm glad you agree whites have never built anything by themselves.

No. Peanuts are from plants dummy. If you want something of note try Mark Dean. Without him you wouldnt be able to get on the internet since he invented the PC. Or maybe the Haya people who were the first to invent steel. All Black people.
the black man invented fire so he could burn down his own neighborhoods in a riot.

Most whites nurture and maintain an inferiority complex the size of Mt Everest.
Most Blacks are bawdy and have no shame.
But maybe that's because they're better at looting their own stores.

A bit of humility is a good thing.
Most whites are violent and lie to make themselves feel better.

A bit of genuine self confidence is a good thing.

I could do this all knight!

Enough people are violent to make a difference.
Whites are just smarter and make better weapons.
The first knights were Black Moors.

You dont have to be smart to make a weapon. You only need be a savage.

You have to be smart to innovate and improve your weapons.
That's how the Roman Empire conquered so much territory.
Savage does squat vs a bow & arrow.
Savage does squat vs a bullet.

Sheesh, you're really reaching.
Like the ancient Egyptians using bronze vs iron....

Work smarter, not harder. Whites used other races because they are critical thinkers.
Even now, white people go to jail or embezzling millions while black people go to jail for smoking blunts and shooting their cousins in the face because of what color shirt they wear..

How long we have had homosexuals doesn't detract from the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual unity worthy of being honoured above any other sexual union are quite obviously heterosexual unions. Nature has defects which explains why we have had homosexuals for so long.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

How long we have had homosexuals doesn't detract from the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual unity worthy of being honoured above any other sexual union are quite obviously heterosexual unions. Nature has defects which explains why we have had homosexuals for so long.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Nope. Nero married another man.

Same-Sex Marriage in History: What the Supreme Court Missed

Oh I am well aware that LGBT imbeciles became scholars to try and label gay relationships recorded throughout history as marriages. Back in rome homosexuals making a mockery of marriage were beheaded because they were not marriages. Also notice that when gays making a mockery of marriage occurred, it did not continue to occur throughout the generations!!! The LGBT retards will tell you any lie and deception to try and promote their filthy lies and deceptions! I was in two relationships but was never married but I know full well that if LGBT thought it would promote their lies and deceptions they, like Elizabeth Abbott or Marc Epprecht would call my relationships marriage just like they do with homosexual relationships they find throughout history! I could have mentioned the women I was with as my wife but that doesn't qualify as a marriage no matter how desperate LGBT imbeciles are to try and make their every pathetic lie and deception the issue.

Same sex partners as mentioned within that pathetic article is not a marriage and nor are some pathetic ceremonies they may have had are still not marriage! Here we have some LGBT authors calling mere relationships or anything called some ceremony a marriage which only reveals how non credible this delusional lying imbecile really is and how desperate LGBT are to try and make a mockery of marriage! There is only one ceremony that counts when it comes to marriage and that is marriage itself which was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions as thousands of years of only jheterosexuals being honoured with marriage proves because thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist! If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and there quite obviously is no honour in that because ti doesn't even come close to heterosexual unions which is what marriage was created for and in honour of!

What is sickening is you get LGBT attempting to claim because some other LGBT lied and said so, that makes it so according so such a weak pathetic mentality which is a fine example which reveals how pathetic LGBT mentalities really are! Bunch of sock puppets.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Oh I am well aware that LGBT imbeciles became scholars to try and label gay relationships recorded throughout history as marriages. Back in rome homosexuals making a mockery of marriage were beheaded because they were not marriages. Also notice that when gays making a mockery of marriage occurred, it did not continue to occur throughout the generations!!! The LGBT retards will tell you any lie and deception to try and promote their filthy lies and deceptions! I was in two relationships but was never married but I know full well that if LGBT thought it would promote their lies and deceptions they, like Elizabeth Abbott or Marc Epprecht would call my relationships marriage just like they do with homosexual relationships they find throughout history! I could have mentioned the women I was with as my wife but that doesn't qualify as a marriage no matter how desperate LGBT imbeciles are to try and make their every pathetic lie and deception the issue.

Same sex partners as mentioned within that pathetic article is not a marriage and nor are some pathetic ceremonies they may have had are still not marriage! Here we have some LGBT authors calling mere relationships or anything called some ceremony a marriage which only reveals how non credible this delusional lying imbecile really is and how desperate LGBT are to try and make a mockery of marriage! There is only one ceremony that counts when it comes to marriage and that is marriage itself which was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions as thousands of years of only jheterosexuals being honoured with marriage proves because thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist! If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and there quite obviously is no honour in that because ti doesn't even come close to heterosexual unions which is what marriage was created for and in honour of!

What is sickening is you get LGBT attempting to claim because some other LGBT lied and said so, that makes it so according so such a weak pathetic mentality which is a fine example which reveals how pathetic LGBT mentalities really are! Bunch of sock puppets.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You're the imbecile. Thousands of years of evolution and homosexuality has always been with us.

The Isle of Lesbos near Greece was known in ancient times to be the home of women who married other women - hence Lesbians.

Animals of all species sometimes have homosexual unions.

Homosexuality has always been common throughout humankind and nature.

It is you who is the perverted creep here. Most Homophobic men are deeply closeted gays.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm just glad that he isn't giving her something where she can do serious damage, like Dept. of Interior, or something. Still, I think something like Postmaster General would have been less scary, if they still have one. Maybe put her in charge of Amtrak, or something.

Forum List

Back