Thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is

Thats only mildly interesting to me.
If it wasn't for my great great great grandfather, you would have Ebola... YW
I have a natural immunity to Ebola unlike you whites that catch weird diseases due to recessive genes.
Most Blacks contract Social Reliance.
Most whites nurture and maintain an inferiority complex the size of Mt Everest.
Most Blacks are bawdy and have no shame.
But maybe that's because they're better at looting their own stores.

A bit of humility is a good thing.
Most whites are violent and lie to make themselves feel better.

A bit of genuine self confidence is a good thing.

If it wasn't for my great great great grandfather, you would have Ebola... YW
I have a natural immunity to Ebola unlike you whites that catch weird diseases due to recessive genes.

I could do this all knight!

Enough people are violent to make a difference.
Whites are just smarter and make better weapons.

You can't make a fool learn. They can only be defeated.
Thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is exclusively about honouring the significance of the fact that thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist. Not one LGBT headcase (I say headcase because the LGBT consist of compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators who don't want to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are so instead here they are attempting to degrade heterosexuals to the level of the sexually defective with their every lie and deception such as also homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born so they can go around robbing heterosexuals of the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with their disgusting homosexual deceptions while ignoring the fact that being heterosexual does not include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with) Anyway, not one LGBT headcase world wide has ever contested that fact with so much as a shred of validity, instead for years they tried every lie and deception until they finally had the USA supreme court of mockery make this soon to be short lived mockery LGBT have made of marriage and up here in Canada cried wolf with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe for not catering to LGBT lies and deceptions so they could force their lies and deceptions through legislation in effort to make this soon to be short lived mockery of marriage! If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is the honour in that?!! Artificial insemination does not describe a person for their sexual orientation! go ahead and watch some of my vids. Divorce doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Heterosexual couples who get married and can't have kid's obviously doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Liberals ignore facts while forcing lies and deceptions through legislation, LGBT garbage was a test run on the public for xenophobe and islamophobe lies to be forced on the public which is happening now. Looks like agenda 21 to me, but I still have some research to do, just not sure it is worth the time for what I see already adds up on the foundation of this primary global issue. Oh and everyone always did have the equal right to marry a member born with the opposite sex genital that the individual is born with because that is what marriage is about honouring!

mrmrs-xlrg.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
What does determined ignorance feel like? And do you have to work hard to maintain it? I'm asking you because you are obviously an expert. Knowing nothing of history and all.

Funny how the gays are so talented and your kind isn't. God must love the gays more.

The first knights were Black Moors.

You dont have to be smart to make a weapon. You only need be a savage.

You can't make a fool learn. They can only be defeated.
Thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is exclusively about honouring the significance of the fact that thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist. Not one LGBT headcase (I say headcase because the LGBT consist of compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators who don't want to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are so instead here they are attempting to degrade heterosexuals to the level of the sexually defective with their every lie and deception such as also homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born so they can go around robbing heterosexuals of the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with their disgusting homosexual deceptions while ignoring the fact that being heterosexual does not include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with) Anyway, not one LGBT headcase world wide has ever contested that fact with so much as a shred of validity, instead for years they tried every lie and deception until they finally had the USA supreme court of mockery make this soon to be short lived mockery LGBT have made of marriage and up here in Canada cried wolf with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe for not catering to LGBT lies and deceptions so they could force their lies and deceptions through legislation in effort to make this soon to be short lived mockery of marriage! If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is the honour in that?!! Artificial insemination does not describe a person for their sexual orientation! go ahead and watch some of my vids. Divorce doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Heterosexual couples who get married and can't have kid's obviously doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Liberals ignore facts while forcing lies and deceptions through legislation, LGBT garbage was a test run on the public for xenophobe and islamophobe lies to be forced on the public which is happening now. Looks like agenda 21 to me, but I still have some research to do, just not sure it is worth the time for what I see already adds up on the foundation of this primary global issue. Oh and everyone always did have the equal right to marry a member born with the opposite sex genital that the individual is born with because that is what marriage is about honouring!

mrmrs-xlrg.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
What does determined ignorance feel like? And do you have to work hard to maintain it? I'm asking you because you are obviously an expert. Knowing nothing of history and all.

Funny how the gays are so talented and your kind isn't. God must love the gays more.
There's nothing wrong with being gay.
Just don't parade your sexuality all over the place.

You have to be smart to innovate and improve your weapons.
That's how the Roman Empire conquered so much territory.
Savage does squat vs a bow & arrow.
Savage does squat vs a bullet.

Sheesh, you're really reaching.

Or you could just get the technology from the chinese like whites did. Give me a break. Whites were never smart or original thinkers. Thats one of the reasons they were last to civilization and couldnt even make their own alphabet.

Or you could just get the technology from the chinese like whites did. Give me a break. Whites were never smart or original thinkers. Thats one of the reasons they were last to civilization and couldnt even make their own alphabet.

Schmuck, the smartest guy in the room is the guy who sees potential.

You dont have to convince yourself. We fully support you in your gayness. Just remember that just because we accept you doesnt mean we will sex you.
My religion does not condone homosexuals like Christianity does.
Maybe you should become a christian then to avoid the conflict you must feel being gay?
I fixed the post...the word should have been "condemn".

You're not gay, you're narcissistic.
Boring, but narcissistic.

There was no potential in roman numerals. Its extremely limited.

I agree; they didn't see the need for endless decimals.
I don't know the psychology behind their usage.

You dont have to convince yourself. We fully support you in your gayness. Just remember that just because we accept you doesnt mean we will sex you.
Maybe you should become a christian then to avoid the conflict you must feel being gay?

You must be slow witted to boot. You dont know the difference between condone and condemn? They are like total opposites dummy.

I agree; they didn't see the need for endless decimals.
I don't know the psychology behind their usage.
No wonder their civilization perished and was unable to make any mathematical advances until the Black moors came and reeducted them

You must be slow witted to boot. You dont know the difference between condone and condemn? They are like total opposites dummy.

I'm laughing too hard at your pathetic posts to think straight.
You sound like a coming attraction from a bad 70s Blackploitation film.

Forum List

Back