Thousands Of LAX Workers Set For Walkout On Thanksgiving Eve

The Unions seem hell bent on disrupting as many people lives in this country that they can..

but hey, they be for the little guy..don't forget

The Unions seem hell bent on disrupting as many people lives in this country that they can..

but hey, they be for the little guy..don't forget

that is generally know as terrorism.

really? terrorism?

striking is terrorism?

can we please not diminish the meaning of that term?

from the quote i posted.... " disrupting as many peoples lives as possible"

yes, i equate what unions do as terrorism. Small scale... but done to achieve the same ends. Its all about forcing capitulation to demands.... for fear of what the terrorists(unions) will do next.

There are millions of illegals in L A who would love those jobs.

REALLY? In a city of 3.8 million there are MILLIONS of illegals?

Maybe if you said the greater los angeles region, but even then that would be a total fabricated lie on your part.

census numbers only count.... legal citizens.

Oh really, you think a city of just under 4 million people is going to house MILLIONS of illegal immigrants?

HEY! I KNOW! Maybe the number of illegal immigrants in LA city is DOUBLE that of the regular population! I MEAN FUCK, have you seen all the fucking brown people in that city!?

Never a single moment in history will you conservatives side with the little guy.

So you're OK with the union screwing up everybody's holiday plans?

I'm OK with the unions fighting for their health care.

It's quite telling that you blame it on the workers, and not the company who drove them to such dire straits.

Like I sad... not a single moment in your life will you ever, EVER side with the little guy. You will forever be on the side of big corporations, big executives, big politicians, and dare I say even big governments. Because we know conservatives when in power LOVE a nice big government.

Last edited:
Never a single moment in history will you conservatives side with the little guy.

It's quite telling that you blame it on the workers, and not the company who drove them to such dire straits.

Like I sad... not a single moment in your life will you ever, EVER side with the little guy. You will forever be on the side of big corporations, big executives, big politicians.

oh well, they might not get health care or have a job..and I'm sure THE PUBLIC will just be feeling damn sorry for them
go ahead and strike

Like I sad... not a single moment in your life will you ever, EVER side with the little guy. You will forever be on the side of big corporations, big executives, big politicians.

oh well, they might not get health care or have a job..and I'm sure THE PUBLIC will just be feeling damn sorry for them
go ahead and strike

I'm on their side. Countless others are as well.

We should replace them all with Illegal Mexicans because they will do the jobs the American union workers won't

really? terrorism?

striking is terrorism?

yes, i equate what unions do as terrorism. Small scale... but done to achieve the same ends. Its all about forcing capitulation to demands.... for fear of what the terrorists(unions) will do next.

damn, that's some industrial grade stupid right there

go ahead and strike

I'm on their side. Countless others are as well.

Yeah i'm sure all those people they screwed for the holidays will be overjoyed and support them in this endeavor.
That alone guarantees more people will hate them then actually work there.

So I'm pretty sure the only people who will support them is......surprise !!!! All the other union jackwads that work there.

REALLY? In a city of 3.8 million there are MILLIONS of illegals?

Maybe if you said the greater los angeles region, but even then that would be a total fabricated lie on your part.

Oh really, you think a city of just under 4 million people is going to house MILLIONS of illegal immigrants?

HEY! I KNOW! Maybe the number of illegal immigrants in LA city is DOUBLE that of the regular population! I MEAN FUCK, have you seen all the fucking brown people in that city!?

And how does that change the fact that the number you gave is based on legal residents?

You have no idea how many illegals are in LA.

Like I sad... not a single moment in your life will you ever, EVER side with the little guy. You will forever be on the side of big corporations, big executives, big politicians, and dare I say even big governments. Because we know conservatives when in power LOVE a nice big government.

i have no problem with them fighting for it either....

but if you walk out and leave your position... then expect it to be filled by someone who wants to work.

And how does that change the fact that the number you gave is based on legal residents?

Nowhere fucking near millions of them. You'd have to have taken a fucking bat to the head and your brain squished for you to be dumb enough to believe that shit.

Nowhere fucking near millions of them. You'd have to have taken a fucking bat to the head and your brain squished for you to be dumb enough to believe that shit.

really? How do you know... Taken a count of them lately?

and ppsst... wasn't me who said millions.

This gives me something to look forward to tomorrow night...
Let's see if they are all talk or will they walk the walk....

really? How do you know... Taken a count of them lately?

and ppsst... wasn't me who said millions.

You're fucking defending the retard, and you're defending the claim by throwing out the "How do you know?" when we're talking about a number that reaches or outnumbers the number of legal residents.

Employees at Los Angeles International Airport were considering plans Friday to walk off the job ahead on what is traditionally the busiest traveling day of the year.

A coalition of Southland labor and community leaders are calling for the protest of alleged violations by LAX contractor Aviation Safeguards (AVSG) after breaking their contract with the airport earlier this year.

Andrew Gross-Gaitan, the director of the Southern California Airports Division of SEIU, told KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO that AVSG left more than 400 LAX workers without affordable family health care when it failed to comply with the city’s Living Wage Ordinance

Thousands Of LAX Workers Set For Walkout On Thanksgiving Eve « CBS Los Angeles

and... they should ALL be fired if they do.

They should be ARRESTED and the union declared a domestic terrorist organization. An organized attempt to disrupt air travel DOES fit the definition!

They should simply walk off and quit. Not worth working a job for a company that hates its employees....Those workers are no more beholden to the people flying than I am. If the people flying dont like it...then drive. Let the company heads show up and do some actually groundwork...for once in their lives.

really? terrorism?

striking is terrorism?

You cannot be serious.

Forum List

Back