thoughts and prayer again?

What exactly is it that the "thoughts and prayers" are meant to accomplish?
Nothing.

It’s Republicans signaling that we’re helpless to do anything – that children being killed in school mass shootings is something that just happens beyond our control and all we can do is accept it.

Republicans use this lie to ‘justify’ their opposition to addressing gun crime and violence – including opposing exploring solutions having nothing to do with regulating firearms.

It’s one of countless reasons why Republican are incapable of, and have contempt for, sound, responsible governance.

would you suggest we just remain silent and not say anything??

I would suggest that our government actually attempt to fix this problem with meaningful legislation and resources instead of both sides coming up with cosmetic solutions or sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming, "La la la la la! I can't hear you!!"

Nothing.

It’s Republicans signaling that we’re helpless to do anything – that children being killed in school mass shootings is something that just happens beyond our control and all we can do is accept it.

Republicans use this lie to ‘justify’ their opposition to addressing gun crime and violence – including opposing exploring solutions having nothing to do with regulating firearms.

It’s one of countless reasons why Republican are incapable of, and have contempt for, sound, responsible governance.

The Democrats have done next to nothing either other than come up with meaningless feel good ideas that will not solve the problem in the long run. Banning AR-15s and limiting magazine size isn't going to stop mass shootings or the underlying reason that causes someone to act out that way in the first place.

Neither side seems interested in truly exploring this problem.

I would suggest that our government actually attempt to fix this problem with meaningful legislation and resources instead of both sides coming up with cosmetic solutions or sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming, "La la la la la! I can't hear you!!"
we already have laws against murdering people,, but sure another law might work,, what do you suggest??

and the topic is thoughts and prayers,, not more useless laws that criminals keep ignoring,,

The Democrats have done next to nothing either other than come up with meaningless feel good ideas that will not solve the problem in the long run. Banning AR-15s and limiting magazine size isn't going to stop mass shootings or the underlying reason that causes someone to act out that way in the first place.

Neither side seems interested in truly exploring this problem.
the problem is already known and some realize you can only do so much with the mentally ill,,

What exactly is it that the "thoughts and prayers" are meant to accomplish?

Can they health the wounded?

Do they prevent future incidents?

Can they save a single life?

Or are they simply empty, meaningless placeholders. Deflectors to prevent any positive actions that might actually prevent at least some future tragedies from taking place?

Republicans, I really wanna know.

It's pretty much all we can do while we watch your shithole blue cities turn into slaughterhouses for mostly black men, women, and children. It's not like you and your fellow DemoKKKrats are going to do anything about it. You love it.

Forum List

Back