Someone's awake

One woman's got a friggin full clear plastic shield on her face ...uh boy

fkkf,f,fgg.jpg

Bizzaro Karen? Lol
I like bizzaro Karen
Someone's awake

View attachment 434279

Don't you understand DY, the Leftists are in heaven with Covid! It is the threat they have waited for ALL THEIR LIVES to justify their RISK-AVERSION, IRRATIONAL FEARS and need for CRADLE TO GRAVE SUPERVISION.

They love the mask. They wear them to bed. They hope that Covid never goes away.

People who don't wear masks are simply a threat to their entire delicate belief system.

Bizzaro Karen? Lol
I like bizzaro Karen
Someone's awake

View attachment 434279

Don't you understand DY, the Leftists are in heaven with Covid! It is the threat they have waited for ALL THEIR LIVES to justify their RISK-AVERSION, IRRATIONAL FEARS and need for CRADLE TO GRAVE SUPERVISION.

They love the mask. They wear them to bed. They hope that Covid never goes away.

People who don't wear masks are simply a threat to their entire delicate belief system.

They're pushing the "mutated strains" now
And if you don't believe them and the "experts " they approve of ....well then you're just a dangerous conspiracy theorist....

Even though Bizzaro Karen was throwing out some basic facts ....reported in the MSM

Bizzaro Karen? Lol
I like bizzaro Karen
Someone's awake

View attachment 434279

And if you don't believe them and the "experts " they approve of ....well then you're just a dangerous conspiracy theorist....

Even though Bizzaro Karen was throwing out some basic facts ....reported in the MSM

Well, all viruses mutate and they knew of Covid mutations as far back as last Spring! This is nothing new. I even have the viral graph from that time.

Bizzaro Karen? Lol
I like bizzaro Karen
Someone's awake

View attachment 434279

Well, all viruses mutate and they knew of Covid mutations as far back as last Spring! This is nothing new. I even have the viral graph from that time.

"Dangerous new mutated strains" ..."our darkest days are ahead of us "

zhahhahabz.jpg

Forum List

Back