Is drowning a quick death ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I read this horrible story today of 2 Florida boys who died in 2015 when their boat capsized
I was unaware of this tragedy .

I assume they would have gone into shock and lost consciousness before death !!
This is very chilling story to read about and I am already seen enough pain for a lifetime

Having come close myself ,I would say that's about right. Are they the ones that came up missing the ocean?

I read this horrible story today of 2 Florida boys who died in 2015 when their boat capsized

This is very chilling story to read about and I am already seen enough pain for a lifetime
I almost bled myself to death, nearly lost consciousness, people thought it was attempted suicide, but I discovered later on I had some unusual kind of blood poisoning or leukemia, and I very likely saved my own life by some strange inner instinct.

The slowest form of death is good health.
One of the boys was a Jewish teen

Oddly about that same time another Jewish teen dies by falling down a mountain in Oregon.

Not many ashkenazi left and we can’t afford these tragic deaths

Last edited:

Drowning once your lungs fill up with water is reportedly a peaceful way to go. I haven't personally tried it so I don't know for sure.

Oddly about that same time another Jewish teen dies by falling down a mountain in Oregon.

I thought Jewish was just a religion not a race. I mean unless you are talking about the Khazars.

I thought Jewish was just a religion not a race. I mean unless you are talking about the Khazars.

Judaism is a religion. Like all religions, it has both religious and cultural aspects. Because Judaism is such an old and diverse religion, the cultural aspects are comprehensive and difficult for those not in the community to fully understand.

There is no racial component to Judaism. You can be born into Judaism (being born to a Jewish mother), never practice, or participate in the community, and still be considered Jewish. A Jew who never practices Judaism any time in their life and chooses to do so later is embraced into the community as Bal Teshuva. However, you can also convert to Judaism and you are considered fully Jewish, as are your offspring.

Some of the more famous Jews of antiquity were in fact converts to Judaism. Jethro, the father-in-law of Moses, and Ruth (of the Book of Ruth), to name a couple.

Ashkenazi Jews refers to Jews who settled in the part of Europe that eventually became Germany, Eastern Europe and Russia after the Roman Expulsion (Ashkenaz is the Medieval Hebrew name for Germany). Sephardic Jews are those who settled in Ottoman Spain and parts of North Africa. Mizrachi Jews remained in the Middle East after being expelled by the Romans. There are a dozen more, much smaller ethnic groups that settled in many places around the world.

The Khazars were a group of nomadic Turks who practiced many religions, including Tengrism, Islam, xtianity, and Judaism. They are not a distinct group of Jews.

Khazars has been disapproved many times

Judaism is a religion. Like all religions, it has both religious and cultural aspects. Because Judaism is such an old and diverse religion, the cultural aspects are comprehensive and difficult for those not in the community to fully understand.

There is no racial component to Judaism. You can be born into Judaism (being born to a Jewish mother), never practice, or participate in the community, and still be considered Jewish. A Jew who never practices Judaism any time in their life and chooses to do so later is embraced into the community as Bal Teshuva. However, you can also convert to Judaism and you are considered fully Jewish, as are your offspring.

Some of the more famous Jews of antiquity were in fact converts to Judaism. Jethro, the father-in-law of Moses, and Ruth (of the Book of Ruth), to name a couple.

Ashkenazi Jews refers to Jews who settled in the part of Europe that eventually became Germany, Eastern Europe and Russia after the Roman Expulsion (Ashkenaz is the Medieval Hebrew name for Germany). Sephardic Jews are those who settled in Ottoman Spain and parts of North Africa. Mizrachi Jews remained in the Middle East after being expelled by the Romans. There are a dozen more, much smaller ethnic groups that settled in many places around the world.

The Khazars were a group of nomadic Turks who practiced many religions, including Tengrism, Islam, xtianity, and Judaism. They are not a distinct group of Jews.
Ashkenazi have a very specific genetic component that does not match Europeans in any haplogroups

Ashkenazi have a very specific genetic component that does not match Europeans in any haplogroups
Russian Jewish Commies. Nothing that intelligent nor anyting special genetically to speak of. They're all circumcised and castrated and they patronize sperm banks, collect paternity, child support, alimony, etc. There's no pure race or specific genetic component to any of that. Nothing is sacred to those people.

Found this:

For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan. This is the part of the world Jewish people are said to have originally come from – according to the Old Testament. But 3% is a minuscule amount, and similar to what modern Europeans as a whole share with Neanderthals. So given that the genetic ancestry link is so low, Ashkenazic Jews most recent ancestors must be from elsewhere.

Not one, but many tribes

To understand why this is the case, we need to go back in time, to look at where these other ancestors came from. It starts in Persia (modern-day Iran) during the sixth century. This is where most of the world's Jews were living at this time.

The tolerance of the Persians encouraged the Jews to adopt Persian names, words, traditions, and religious practices, and climb up the social ladder gaining a monopoly on trade. They also converted other people who were living along the Black Sea, to their Jewish faith. This helped to expand their global network.

Among these converts were the Alans (Iranian nomadic pastoral people), Greeks, and Slavs who resided along the southern shores of the Black Sea. Upon conversion, they translated the Old Testament into Greek, built synagogues, and continued expanding the Jewish trade network.

These Jews adopted the name Ashkenaz, and the DNA of Ashkenazic Jews can be traced to "Ancient Ashkenaz" – an intersection of trade routes in eastern Turkey.

The rise of the Ashina

We now know that at the time these Jews adopted the name Ashkenaz, they also acquired unique Asian mutations on their Y chromosome. This is where another important group of people in our story come into play – and they are called the Gok-Turks.

During the sixth century, these nomadic people were ruled by a Siberian Turkic tribe called the Ashina. They were forced by the Chinese Tang Empire – who were in power in China at the time – to migrate westwards toward the Black Sea.

Thanks to their organisational and military skills, the Ashina united many tribes in this area – and a new empire called the "Khazar Khaganate" was born. Offering freedom of worship and taxing trade, these people quickly rose to power.

The Asian group of these DNA mutations, found in Ashkenazic Jews, likely originated from the Ashina elite and other Khazar clans, who converted from Shamanism to Judaism. This means that the Ashina and core Khazar clans were absorbed by the Ashkenazic Jews.

It was also around this time that the Jewish elite adopted many Slavic customs. And based on my previous research, I would suggest that Yiddish was developed as a secret language to assist in trade.

Forum List

Back