Those who don’t vote for the duopoly tell us to ‘be principled’….don’t they also tell conservatives to make concessions in the ‘culture war’?

Because someone who has lived real life all over this world says so, weakling. Someone who has been in more fights than you have ever read an entire book says so. Someone who was New England NCAA Div.1 Wrestling Champion says so. Someone who has been in serious fights (with knives, clubs, furniture, etc.) in night markets, street rings and back alleys all over the world says so. Someone who has trained extensively in more martial arts than you own clean underwear says so. Someone who trains wrestlers says so. Someone who would drive your empty head a minimum of two feet into the ground says so.

Is this the same guy who has a shemale as his avatar?

Is this the same guy who has a shemale as his avatar?
It's an actor portraying a role. The actor in my avatar has been (and gotten in a lot of trouble for it) with more unbelievably beautiful women than you have ever spoken to any woman in your life. Kinda well-known for it.

Personal responsibility and common sense is a hard sell among voters who have been raised in the lib anything goes hedonist modern culture
Sure............And you defend and support, this guy?

1700406942442.png

"“I take no responsibility at all.” — Donald Trump, March 13 ...​

1700407030297.png
Twitter
https://twitter.com › ChrisPerkinsDnD › status

Sep 16, 2020 — “I take no responsibility at all.” — Donald Trump, March 13, 2020 ... The President attempts to blame Joe Biden for not implementing a national ...

Sure............And you defend and support, this guy?

View attachment 860764

"“I take no responsibility at all.” — Donald Trump, March 13 ...

View attachment 860765
Twitter
https://twitter.com › ChrisPerkinsDnD › status
Sep 16, 2020 — “I take no responsibility at all.” — Donald Trump, March 13, 2020 ... The President attempts to blame Joe Biden for not implementing a national ...
Actually trump was defending himself from liberal attacks for not mandating masks for everyone

And he did so very skillfully

It's an actor portraying a role. The actor in my avatar has been (and gotten in a lot of trouble for it) with more unbelievably beautiful women than you have ever spoken to any woman in your life. Kinda well-known for it.

Yes Ma'am. If you say so.

Actually trump was defending himself from liberal attacks for not mandating masks for everyone

Yeah, but then he mandates that landlords go without rent. So when people say Trump didn't have covid mandates, they're lying through their teeth..

It was a state issue. But bashing governors like Kemp and DeSantis for opening up their states shows he would've mandated more crap if he had the chance.

Trump didnt do any such thing

Document that lie if you can

Uh, yeah he did, by executive order. I'll post the proof. But you gotta really let it sink in, and consider a couple of things I've been saying about Trump for a long time now.

1. He's life long democrat who only identifies as a Republican. (RINO)
2. The concept of Trump is much better than Trump himself.

Executive Order 13945

Uh, yeah he did, by executive order. I'll post the proof. But you gotta really let it sink in, and consider a couple of things I've been saying about Trump for a long time now.

1. He's life long democrat who only identifies as a Republican. (RINO)
2. The concept of Trump is much better than Trump himself.

Executive Order 13945
i concede that trump did issue that order but it does not say that renters no longer have to pay rent

It was Big Brother in some ways

but with states closing down the economy millions of people were in danger of being evicted

It was a big mess all around

i concede that trump did issue that order but it does not say that renters no longer have to pay rent

Not permanently now. But I never made that claim.
It was Big Brother in some ways

AKA Trump. The same Trump that reauthorized FISA 702. <<<Warrantless spying on Americans. That big brother?
but with states closing down the economy millions of people were in danger of being evicted

It was a big mess all around

Yup a lot of folks would've been kicked from their homes. So what's the solution? I'm just a retired trucker and I can think of 10 solutions right off the top of my head. Wake me from a drunken stuper and I can give you 4.

How about this one. Instead of ALL that corrupt covid money going to huge corporations, banks and corrupt entities over seas, how about paying the landlords? Over 1/2 of all that Covid money wasn't sent to us in those covid checks.
And there was hardly any oversight as to what or where all that money went to, because it was supposed to be corrupted. It was supposed to go to places and people that didn't need it. Much like foreign aid money. It never gets to those that actually need it. Oh sure, some does. But just enough to say it went to the right people. But most of it, like the covid money was just crooked AF.
And as our president, if he didn't know, he should've found out before he signed all those covid spending bills. FFS, he knew the government was crooked with money. He bragged about it during his campaign and on the debate stage. Bragged about being corrupt WITH the government.

Trump is a life long democrat. A crooked one, who just pretends to be a Republican.

So “don’t vote for anyone less than perfect” but make concessions so you can vote with those you don’t agree with….isn’t that the message from fence-sitters?
Have you ever seen an Independent/fence-sitter ask liberals to make concessions with conservatives?

The morons bleating about the "duopoly" are nothing more than paid stooges for the DNCCP.

They are statists and are desperate to see fascism succeed in this country.

Not permanently now. But I never made that claim.

AKA Trump. The same Trump that reauthorized FISA 702. <<<Warrantless spying on Americans. That big brother?

Yup a lot of folks would've been kicked from their homes. So what's the solution? I'm just a retired trucker and I can think of 10 solutions right off the top of my head. Wake me from a drunken stuper and I can give you 4.

How about this one. Instead of ALL that corrupt covid money going to huge corporations, banks and corrupt entities over seas, how about paying the landlords? Over 1/2 of all that Covid money wasn't sent to us in those covid checks.
And there was hardly any oversight as to what or where all that money went to, because it was supposed to be corrupted. It was supposed to go to places and people that didn't need it. Much like foreign aid money. It never gets to those that actually need it. Oh sure, some does. But just enough to say it went to the right people. But most of it, like the covid money was just crooked AF.
And as our president, if he didn't know, he should've found out before he signed all those covid spending bills. FFS, he knew the government was crooked with money. He bragged about it during his campaign and on the debate stage. Bragged about being corrupt WITH the government.

Trump is a life long democrat. A crooked one, who just pretends to be a Republican.
No president is perfect

The world was in the grip of panic over the Wuflu and I bet you would have done the same thing

No, he wasn't that comment was a response to his dismal response to COVID.
The moron blamed Obama, for test that didn't exist.

'I Don't Take Responsibility' for Delay of Coronavirus Tests​

1700477675696.png
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News

Mar 13, 2020 — President Donald Trump declined to take responsibility for shortages in tests for the novel coronavirus in a Friday news conference at the ...
The only thing the orange idiot does "skillfully" is con his cult.

No, he wasn't that comment was a response to his dismal response to COVID.
The moron blamed Obama, for test that didn't exist.
Obama had no more responsibility for incompetence by the CDC and so-called “experts” like Fauci than trump did

Your side was using the pandemic as a political weapon against trump during a time of national emergency

And you are still doing it here and now

It's not about feelings. The majority of us aren't qualified to make public policy decisions. And if we had public referenda on every decision it would be a complete shitshow.
Pre-Owned CandyDates From a Halloween Bag

Experience has made me trust the common sense and real-life experience of the common people, instead of the Founding Fodder's elitist Constitution's select few. That would have entitled the 60s' traditional American electorate to vote on whether feral minorities could vote and immigration from feral countries should be allowed. Under self-determination those two parts of the fraudulent electorate would be disenfranchised and deported, leaving America for those who belong here.

What's more, the inexperience of young adults, even if they weren't brainwashed by the entertainment media and fake education, also disqualifies anyone under 35 from voting on the issues in this revolutionary change.

Last edited:
No president is perfect

The world was in the grip of panic over the Wuflu and I bet you would have done the same thing
Like Shutting Down Baseball Because of Lou Gehrig

Realizing that the Cronyvirus was not contagious but an immune deficiency, I opposed the Lethal Lockdown from the very beginning.
It wasn't hard to see that the ruling class wanted to destroy Trump's economy.

Furthermore, it proved that auto emissions fumigate the air and had wiped out all previous killer viruses, including the unprecedented lack of return of Spanish Influenza.

Like Shutting Down Baseball Because of Lou Gehrig

Realizing that the Cronyvirus was not contagious but an immune deficiency, I opposed the Lethal Lockdown from the very beginning.

It wasn't hard to see that the ruling class wanted to destroy Trump's economy.

Furthermore, it proved that auto emissions fumigate the air and had wiped out all previous killer viruses, including the unprecedented lack of return of Spanish Influenza.
Good for you

So did I and so did trump after a few months

But lockdowns were a local decision and mostly by libs

Forum List

Back