Those who don’t vote for the duopoly tell us to ‘be principled’….don’t they also tell conservatives to make concessions in the ‘culture war’?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
So “don’t vote for anyone less than perfect” but make concessions so you can vote with those you don’t agree with….isn’t that the message from fence-sitters?
Have you ever seen an Independent/fence-sitter ask liberals to make concessions with conservatives?

So “don’t vote for anyone less than perfect” but make concessions so you can vote with those you don’t agree with….isn’t that the message from fence-sitters?
Have you ever seen an Independent/fence-sitter ask liberals to make concessions with conservatives?
whats your solution loser?.....just keep on voting for the same asswipes over and over again hoping that they might start doing their jobs?....and hopefully be good at it?....

Im not a fence sitter, I just have a conscience, so I dont vote for the duopoly.
Does anyone need to ask "conservatives" to make concessions? Yall do that with your voting.

Im not a fence sitter, I just have a conscience, so I dont vote for the duopoly.
Does anyone need to ask "conservatives" to make concessions? Yall do that with your voting.
There’s no debate to be had there….Conservatives have been fucking themselves for decades.
Now they/we are leveraged along with them….the choice now has become…fuck yourself hard or fuck yourself really really hard.
No matter how hard it’s spun there really is no third choice.

There’s no debate to be had there….Conservatives have been fucking themselves for decades.
Now they/we are leveraged along with them….the choice now has become…fuck yourself hard or fuck yourself really really hard.
And that is the peoples fault.
The people could still take back elections from the duopoly, but they wont. Because the duopoly tells them "dont waste your vote on a third party!" And most Americans are sheep.

An Obsolete Document Written in the Horse-and-Buggy Era

Get rid of the elitist oligarchic Constitution and let the people vote on all the issues through referendums. Lawmakers will become merely law clerks, drawing up bills for us to vote on.

whats your solution loser?.....just keep on voting for the same asswipes over and over again hoping that they might start doing their jobs?....and hopefully be good at it?....

Noooo
Vote for someone not actually running.
You know that they won't do a good job, from home.

The problem is not the politicians.
It's the voters.
Hard right conservative politicians have limited areas where they can win.
Not enough areas to form a decisive voting block.
It's messaging, it's turning over the education system to the Democrats.
It's allowing the Democrat Media to dictate the message.
Voters often vote Democrat against their own self interest because even though they are doing fine, the vibe is that 1 more Republican in office could hurt their neighbor.

^ Word salad.

I care less who you vote for. You are under a mistaken notion that I think it's important.

I'm not exactly what you're getting at here. It could be that I'm only into my first cup of coffee, but I'm getting the sense that you're advocating voting for the duopoly, the lesser of two evils. And simply voting for the same less than perfect BS that we've been getting for the last 60 years.
The definition of insanity is pretty much doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.

Also, when you say "conservatives," I'm not sure if you mean actual conservatives or Republicans who only identify as such. There is a HUGE difference between a Republican and a conservative. I'm constantly telling my congressman and BOTH my senators to be more fiscally and constitutionally conservative.
Why? Because they're voting records puts them in the dem-lite column. They've rarely seen an omnibus bill they didn't like & have billions of their own pork stuffed into it. The same with CR's they're constantly voting for.

As a fiscal conservative myself, I cannot support liberals or liberal Republicans. I'm not looking for perfections. That would also be insane. But I will not settle for less than 90% fiscal and constitutional voting record.
And I refuse to simply switch back and forth amongst the top two parties, just because I don't support one. I'm not a swing voter. I'm a "this is what I support. And if you don't then you're not getting my support" voter.

There's only one reason why most GOP politicians aren't conservative. It's simply because GOP voters don't demand conservatism. That allows the politicians to do pretty much anything they want, as long as they're connected to the Republican party.

An actual conservative would never use the Govt to fight a "culture war".

Conservatives stand for small, limited Govt.

Not that you would understand such things

Forum List

Back