Those who don’t vote for the duopoly tell us to ‘be principled’….don’t they also tell conservatives to make concessions in the ‘culture war’?

So “don’t vote for anyone less than perfect” but make concessions so you can vote with those you don’t agree with….isn’t that the message from fence-sitters?
Have you ever seen an Independent/fence-sitter ask liberals to make concessions with conservatives?
You are talking about the Holier-Than-Thou duo of Mac1958 and his understudy Golfing Gator

Personal responsibility and common sense is a hard sell among voters who have been raised in the lib anything goes hedonist modern culture

If you were selling personal responsibility and common sense you would not need the Govt to fight your culture war for you.

The problem is not the politicians.
It's the voters.
Hard right conservative politicians have limited areas where they can win.
Not enough areas to form a decisive voting block.
It's messaging, it's turning over the education system to the Democrats.
It's allowing the Democrat Media to dictate the message.
Voters often vote Democrat against their own self interest because even though they are doing fine, the vibe is that 1 more Republican in office could hurt their neighbor.

Fiscal and constitutional conservatives aren't "hard right" in their political ideology. In fact, they're extremely close to being on the center line.

Yes, and you are no conservative you are a big government, less freedoms, kind of person. You want the Govt to force everyone to act just like you.
I guess we’ll just have to disagree on that

There are too many wrong decisions on my resume to use me as a model for the perfect anything

You are confusing me with the other mac who does seem to have all the answers that libs need and want

Last edited:
I guess we’ll just have to disagree on that

There are too many wrong decisions on my resume to use me as the model for the perfect anything

You are confusing me with the other mac who does seem to have all the answers that libs need and want

If you use the Govt to wage a culture war, you are by definition using the Govt to make everyone act just like you.

An actual conservative would never use the Govt to fight a "culture war".
You and those like you, the stand for nothing, fight for nothing types have perpetuated this culture war by not acting as Americas keeper. You have left many feeling like their only course of action is through voting…politicians know this and campaign on fighting the fight for them.
Conservatives stand for small, limited Govt.
More bullshit…you have forced government to increase its size and scope.
You globalists have begged 50 million desperate thirdworld parasites to invade our nation…how does a nation with robust social services foster such filth without expansive government.
Not that you would understand such things
True…thank God I can’t understand your backwards as fuck logic.

dblack
pknopp

Imaginary Father-Figures

What makes you love sheltered, ignorant, and conceited politicians making all your political decisions for you? Do you have a pathetic need to feel superior to the majority of Americans?
It's not about feelings. The majority of us aren't qualified to make public policy decisions. And if we had public referenda on every decision it would be a complete shitshow.

1700359677635.png

New electronics companies pop-up all the time…the ones with a unique, sellable offering generally excel…why do you suppose third parties can’t rollout a sellable offering that resonates with the people?

I think the LP is owned and controlled by the other two parties. Controlled opposition. At least I think it's possible.
You know, like what the GOP did to the 2007 tea party. They turned it into just another arm of the GOP. Then flooded the media with tea party supporting weirdo's (Sarah Palin) who pushed the "anybody but Obama narrative."
The original Tea Party (2007) didn't support big spending, big government politicians of any party. Including the GOP. But with enough money and influence, they squashed the true narrative.
IIRC, the democrats did the same thing to the OW's.

Forum List

Back