Those "poor, poor" Trump children....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
How many of you posters cannot find some empathy for the "plight" of the Trump children?

By being super industrious as a young child, Ivanka Trump wrote about having a lemonade stand. In her 2009 memoir The Trump Card, the Trump daughter explains how having a lemonade stand taught her the fundamentals of business.

"First of all, my mother wasn't about to let us set up shop with a lemonade stand at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street — and to do so in the lobby of Trump Tower would have been just a little too precious, don't you think?" she writes.

So they made an arrangement to set up shop one summer at their house in Greenwich, Connecticut, and the kids agreed to keep track of the costs of the lemonade and reimburse "the house" for those expenses out of their proceeds.

But unfortunately, there wasn’t much in the way of “foot traffic,” and so the young Trumps did what Trumps most often do.......Ivanka writes that she and her brothers used their "wily charms and persuasive marketing skills" to get their bodyguard, their parents' driver, and some of the household staff to buy enough lemonade to cover their expenses. They "took pity on us and dug deep for their spare change," she writes.

LOL

Imo they're more than creepy, although Ivanka and her husband really do have successful lives. I hope the Maples' kid turns out ok. She's rich, but God what a weird deal.

Still, imo, what the kids did as kids isn't something they should be pilloried over. It wasn't of their making.

They started working and being in business at a young age. No wonder the snowflakes are offended.

How many of you posters cannot find some empathy for the "plight" of the Trump children?

By being super industrious as a young child, Ivanka Trump wrote about having a lemonade stand. In her 2009 memoir The Trump Card, the Trump daughter explains how having a lemonade stand taught her the fundamentals of business.

"First of all, my mother wasn't about to let us set up shop with a lemonade stand at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street — and to do so in the lobby of Trump Tower would have been just a little too precious, don't you think?" she writes.

So they made an arrangement to set up shop one summer at their house in Greenwich, Connecticut, and the kids agreed to keep track of the costs of the lemonade and reimburse "the house" for those expenses out of their proceeds.

But unfortunately, there wasn’t much in the way of “foot traffic,” and so the young Trumps did what Trumps most often do.......Ivanka writes that she and her brothers used their "wily charms and persuasive marketing skills" to get their bodyguard, their parents' driver, and some of the household staff to buy enough lemonade to cover their expenses. They "took pity on us and dug deep for their spare change," she writes.

LOL

Trumps children should be off limits just like Chelsea Clinton and the same for the grandchildren...

What they did as children has nothing to do with today election... Now the exception to this rule is when discussing William Jefferson Blythe III and Donald John Trump adultery and then I feel it can be noted that Trump sired one child out of wedlock and that is it...!

Good parenting. Teaching your children how the real world operates. The majority of leftists would have benefited from such upbringing,

• Banned
Imo they're more than creepy, although Ivanka and her husband really do have successful lives. I hope the Maples' kid turns out ok. She's rich, but God what a weird deal.

Still, imo, what the kids did as kids isn't something they should be pilloried over. It wasn't of their making.

Just having a bit of fun.....I'm not disparaging Trump's kids....The real sick puppy in that family is Donald.

• Banned
Trumps children should be off limits just like Chelsea Clinton and the same for the grandchildren...

What they did as children has nothing to do with today election... Now the exception to this rule is when discussing William Jefferson Blythe III and Donald John Trump adultery and then I feel it can be noted that Trump sired one child out of wedlock and that is it...!

I hope that NOT every post on here is for bashing someone......My post was just for fun and that, ironically,it is rather tough for rich kids to have the many normal experiences that other children have ........

I expect they are appalled when daddy goes on a tweet rampage.

LOL
leopard-kill.jpg

Just having a bit of fun.....I'm not disparaging Trump's kids....The real sick puppy in that family is Donald.
hunt30n-13-web.jpg

Nobody ever talked about the incredible wealth of the Roosevelt heirs or the Kennedy dynasty but the left feels free to mock the children of a self made billionaire. Nuff said about the leftie agenda.

Nobody ever talked about the incredible wealth of the Roosevelt heirs or the Kennedy dynasty but the left feels free to mock the children of a self made billionaire. Nuff said about the leftie agenda.

Were the Roosevelt children as much involved in the campaign as Trump's kids are?

I hope that NOT every post on here is for bashing someone......My post was just for fun and that, ironically,it is rather tough for rich kids to have the many normal experiences that other children have ........

No,your op came off as attacking his children and like I wrote they should be left alone just like Chelsea Clinton and any grandchildren...

The only exception for me is when writing about the adultery committed by either Trump or Bill Clinton then mentioning the fact Trump sired on child out of wedlock is fair but should stop there.

Just my opinion!

Forum List

Back