DWS - "We need to carry Hillary on our shoulders"

th

and that's just to get her to the podium

Talk about a bit of double-speak...

DEBBIE: 'We have to make sure that we can carry Hillary on our shoulders' - The American Mirror

Let's see....

Who is WE?

A) Democrats
B) Zionists
C) 911 Traitors
D) All of the above

After all the help Hillary has needed to get around, using the term "carry" may not have been the wisest choice of one of the worst human beings alive...

Like you said, all above are pushing her into WH alive or dead. After that her bosses will keep ruling the country, just like they are now, using their puppet Obama, who only cares about playing golf, chewing his gum and flying himself and his family to Hawaii. If anybody thinks, Hillary will care about the country, he is even too stupid to vote.

Trump: And, you know, I watched Hillary’s speech and she’s talking about wages have been poor and everything’s poor and everything’s doing badly, but we’re going to make it — she’s been there for so long. I mean, if she hasn’t straightened it out by now, she’s not going to straighten it out in the next four years.
Read Donald Trump's Super Tuesday Victory Speech

Last edited:

DEBBIE: 'We have to make sure that we can carry Hillary on our shoulders' - The American Mirror

Let's see....

Who is WE?

A) Democrats
B) Zionists
C) 911 Traitors
D) All of the above

After all the help Hillary has needed to get around, using the term "carry" may not have been the wisest choice of one of the worst human beings alive...

Well, we saw how it went when they tried to carry her by grabbing her arms on either side, so picking her all the way up might be the way to go so she won't fall again.

DWS must be so proud that her cheating got Hillary where she is today. And Hillary owes her big time. Who cares about honesty and integrity when there are big political payoffs?

• Banned
Hillary has never cared about anything except Hillary....

th

and that's just to get her to the podium

This is more suitable!

th

And no I am not wishing for her death nor am I advocating for it either!

How they going to get that on their shoulders?

Have you seen the average size of the Houston Democratic Voter!?!

Most of them would need two of those to fit in!

So I have no worry and can see them putting the straps over their shoulders while hauling her around!

DWS must be so proud that her cheating got Hillary where she is today. And Hillary owes her big time

Hillary says if she wins, "everyone" will have "a seat at the table..."

In reality, it is a table for 2, Hillary and Debbie's boss....

When I saw the title what I thought this was about was Dancing with the Stars and thought that if Clinton loses they were fearing she would be on there and some poor bloke you have to carry her off after she passes out...

I did not think it was about Side Show Bob Evil Twin Sister!

th

th

Do we have any evidence to refute a theory that Netanyahu is Satan??

LOL!!!

Let's see....

Who is WE?

A) Democrats
B) Zionists
C) 911 Traitors
D) All of the above

I don't know why anyone would want to carry colostomy bag in a pantsuit on their shoulders?

Actually, while she has never stimulated me, her stunt double is much more attractive...

Forum List

Back