glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb.jpg

I wonder if you can...

I wonder if you can...[/quote]

Nothing to live or die for

or FEMA camps or flu's...

Imagine all the Peeeeeoplllle...

Last edited:
So you can't back up you claim
"to be considered a citizen you have to fulfilled your time you are obliged to volunteer"
you just throw shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

How...predictable.
Glenn has taught you well, ObiJuice.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1464050-post28.html
That was a pretty useless linking, lincon.

You have not PROVIDED any facts.

Do you GET that? We are waiting for you to do so, but you seem incapable of it.

Factual enough .
Watch the video.:40 citizenship is not an entitlement program.
Required service, obligation to serve.
Unequivocal proof? No. Not yet, hints at what they are planning OH yeah .Seems pretty clear cut.

If it were Bush, you be going crazy.

Factual enough .
Watch the video.:40 citizenship is not an entitlement program.
Required service, obligation to serve.
Unequivocal proof? No. Not yet, hints at what they are planning OH yeah .Seems pretty clear cut.

If it were Bush, you be going crazy.
I never thought I'd have to repeat this post so soon after I made it...after you said the same thing the last time:
---------------------

Are you utterly incapable of actually providing PROOF beyond "watch this video."

Has dittoheading completely spoiled your brain you are unable to spout anything beyond "watch the tape?" Have no way of confirming the claim with legit sources? None?

You CANNOT PROVE IT, and you know it. From this point on, we can watch you flounder like a slippery bass, or, to save yourself more embarrassment, you may wish to depart the thread.

I'm gonna go with: You'll keep embarrassing yourself though.

:lol:

Thanks!

-----

And shazam! Paperview is right again. lol.

I never thought I'd have to repeat this post so soon after I made it...after you said the same thing the last time:
---------------------

Are you utterly incapable of actually providing PROOF beyond "watch this video."

Has dittoheading completely spoiled your brain you are unable to spout anything beyond "watch the tape?" Have no way of confirming the claim with legit sources? None?

You CANNOT PROVE IT, and you know it. From this point on, we can watch you flounder like a slippery bass, or, to save yourself more embarrassment, you may wish to depart the thread.

I'm gonna go with: You'll keep embarrassing yourself though.

:lol:

Thanks!

-----

And shazam! Paperview is right again. lol.

lol

Not to mention this heavily edited video was from 2006, never said a word about requiring service to be considered a citizen, or anything remotely like he's stating here.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=e4qG6UIr8z
Just ignore the plan and keep chanting Obama hope change
Thats all you have to think about, Its a circle of love.

Again. Another interview from several years ago about something he wrote in a book. Something he would like to see happen.

Frankly, I'd go one step further. I think there should be a mandatory service of 2 years for everyone. Military, if they so choose, or civilian otherwise (or for those who wouldn't qualify to join the military).

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=e4qG6UIr8z
Just ignore the plan and keep chanting Obama hope change
Thats all you have to think about, Its a circle of love.

Again. Another interview from several years ago about something he wrote in a book. Something he would like to see happen.

Frankly, I'd go one step further. I think there should be a mandatory service of 2 years for everyone. Military, if they so choose, or civilian otherwise (or for those who wouldn't qualify to join the military).
That link worked for you? Not me here. Oh well, I retract part of my last post to the FitNAH.

Forum List

Back