Those of the willing please post here!

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by rcajun90, Apr 15, 2004.

1. rcajun90

rcajun90 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Some of you may already know of this whaco anti-AMerican board. I've been posting here for years and they are wearing me down. Please read and post if you can stomach it.

2. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    rcajun90 - out of respect of this board and the admin. they chose not to allow links to other forums. Sorry, but I did away with the link.

3. MadMax

MadMax Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9

pm me with the link, I will be more than happy to participate.

4. rcajun90

rcajun90 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The link is to the Independent Newspaper in the UK. It's called the Independent argument.

5. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Didn't want you to think I was being a jerk there rcajun90! I am sure if there is something like this you want to post, pop a message to Jim!

6. rcajun90

rcajun90 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    >Didn't want you to think I was being a jerk there rcajun90! I am sure if there is something like this you want to post, pop a message to Jim!<

Oh no I understand you don't want links posted. If someone really wants to post to this wackho board it wont take much searching. Just look for the Independent out of the UK and click argue.

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I believe this is the link you are speaking of:

http://forums.indigital.co.uk/id-argument?lgnF=Y

I don't have a problem with that. I just don't want people coming here for blatant advertising.

8. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    No worries my friend, I took one look at the headlines from the Independent home page today and gathered that their baseline of debate is reserved for only the most hard core and bitter leftist element.

Fisk? This joker is on their front page? Unbelievable.

Like another picture of suicide bomber on some little boat floating on a pool of blood?

Healing with art? Smells like ass to me.

More worthless American culture drivel the Euro-leftists are supposed to disdain. Pointless.

LOL! I mean WTF?

She's no middle-aged man, but the book is apparently full of insight as her Marxist roots run deep.

"Her mother ran the Labour Party's Save London Transport Campaign... After studying for two MAs at Columbia University, New York (one on Marxist theory of literary values and the other on Jonathan Swift), she returned to London to work in publishing..."

No thanks!

Is that friendly advice, a warning, or ultimatum?

Starving Palestinians into submission? A talking point or just some idiotic loaded question?

Wow, if only the UN could get involved it would all work out...

As if Europeans really wondered if they might strike a truce? This is news?

Arabs united in condemning Isreal? Well that's news!
    :rolleyes:

One look at the home page, on any date, really, and the derangement of the readers it panders to, is clear enough to me.

9. NightTrain

NightTrain VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    I could have really gotten revved up, but Comrade pretty much tore you down.

Nice work, Comrade! :)