I Love our US Marines

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
The craven bastards who enjoyed mutaliating our dead corpses in Fallujah are running out of bravery.

This little detail from a story mentioning the Marines stationed in the city made me smile.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040416/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq&cid=540&ncid=716

Marines were broadcasting messages by loudspeaker in the city to agitate insurgents, announcing "You are cowards for hiding behind women and children. Come out and fight," and blaring heavy metal music, including AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill," said Marine Lt. Col. Brennan Byrne.

Humuliate the bastards!

:funnyface: :rotflmao: :funnyface:

Smart strategy! Play on their pride. Thats why alot of them are doing this in the first place. Make them so ashamed of their cowardice and bring them out.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Smart strategy! Play on their pride. Thats why alot of them are doing this in the first place. Make them so ashamed of their cowardice and bring them out.

Psy-Ops is a beautifull thing, in this case. Those young extremists who had talked themselves up to their whole household while they were kicking around four dead bodies, get to demonstrate just how chicken shit they are to their family while the Marines taunt them from the street.

It's much better in my mind to prove these cowards as being full of shit than to martryr them as a hero.

Of course such taunting is politically incorrect and I doubt any serious liberals would approve of such taunts. Thank God none of our troops are handicapped in that way.

Way to go, Marines.

You just gotta love these psy ops guys! I know my brothers in arms are enjoying this.

I saw in the yahoo boards (I know, I know) that some of these anti-war whiners are now complaining about these tactics saying that it's disrespectful to the Iraqis! I didn't hear them complaining when they did it to the branch Dividians.

Anyway, Go get em Devil Dogs, wish I was there with you. Semper Fi, God bless you all.

For all you coward ass insurgents and cowards in America I suggest an old Overkill tune simply entitled "Fuck you".:fu2:

Forum List

Back