Those fiscally responsible Democrats...

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
The last budget produced by congressional Republicans was in 2007. That year, the deficit was approximately $160 billion. I was disgusted with that., there is simply no reason to spend more than you take in year after year after year. NONE. But it is getting far worse thanks to the Democrat Congress.

The next year 2008, under the Pelosi-Reid Democratic Congress, the deficit shot up to $458 billion. The next year, in 2009, it was a mind-boggling $1.4 trillion.

In this new budget, of course, The Democrats and Obama propose to spend $1.6 trillion more than we have! The Democrats are on pace to triple the national debt by 2020. Nice work assholes!!

deficitdem_020310.gif

No amount of fairy dust, unicorn rides, and "Hopeychangey" feelings can hide these facts. These aren't just abstract numbers on a graph. This is grotesque government spending - and the tax increases that inevitably accompany such spending –will only kill jobs. That is precisely what we don't need right now.

November cannot come soon enough......

What are you a comic? You believe that some buffoon knows the future now???

The Current ReaganBush Debt is: $11,431,553,145,784.50 which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of 92.44% of the entire national debt in only 8.547% of the 234 years of the existence of the United States of America.

ReaganBushDebt.org

The Conservative Nanny State
http://www.republicancorruption.com/

"When George W. Bush entered the White House in January 2001, he inherited peace and prosperity. The military, the Constitution and New Orleans were intact and the country had a budget surplus of $128 billion. Now he's about to dash out the door, leaving a large, unpaid bill for his successors to pay."

Global Warming - Salon.com

Last edited:
No amount of fairy dust, unicorn rides, and "Hopeychangey" feelings can hide these facts. These aren't just abstract numbers on a graph. This is grotesque government spending - and the tax increases that inevitably accompany such spending –will only kill jobs. That is precisely what we don't need right now.

Utter nonsense.

Taxes don't kill jobs. Taxes fund spending and spending is what we need to end the Conservative Recession.

Utter nonsense.

Taxes don't kill jobs. Taxes fund spending and spending is what we need to end the Conservative Recession.

You don't spend your way out of a recession. It's never worked and it never will. It's that simple. It's a reckless policy.

The Current ReaganBush Debt is: $11,431,553,145,784.50 which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of 92.44% of the entire national debt in only 8.547% of the 234 years of the existence of the United States of America.

Which in no way excuses Obama adding to it at a record pace.

Utter nonsense.

You don't spend your way out of a recession. It's never worked and it never will. It's that simple. It's a reckless policy.

That's simply nonsense.

Recessions are caused by a lack of spending and pending is the only way to get out of a recession.

That's simply nonsense.

Recessions are caused by a lack of spending and pending is the only way to get out of a recession.

It's not quite that simple and I don't have time to give you an economics lesson right now, though I doubt you'd learn anything from it anyway.

That's simply nonsense.

It's not quite that simple and I don't have time to give you an economics lesson right now, though I doubt you'd learn anything from it anyway.

In fact, it is that simple.

Spending is the only way out.

Let that be the first lesson of your reeducation.

That's simply nonsense.

I have almost completed my MBA. I assure you I know what I'm talking about. There are several factors that go into what create and end various economic cycles.

That's simply nonsense.

You are possibly the biggest ignoramus in economics on this board. Gov't can only spend money one place by taking it from another place. Gov't spending has never worked to end recession. This time will be no different.

Utter nonsense.

Put down the bong comrade. Higher taxes destroy jobs. It is a fact. Jimmy Carter believed the raising taxes was good and we were rewarded with 21% interest rates and high unemployment. Then Reagan cut taxes that helped to create 21 million new jobs and ushered in 20 years of prosperity. Not to mention increased revenue massively.

Last edited:

ReaganBushDebt.org

"When George W. Bush entered the White House in January 2001, he inherited peace and prosperity. The military, the Constitution and New Orleans were intact and the country had a budget surplus of $128 billion. Now he's about to dash out the door, leaving a large, unpaid bill for his successors to pay."

You are an imbecile. Obama and his 1.6 TRILLION dollar budget will be the ruination of what is left of our economy. I wonder sometimes if that is not his goal. Obama is a goddamned Marxist. He would love to see this successful capitalistic economy fail...and you parrot him with glee. What a fucking imbecile you are.

Utter nonsense.

You are also an imbecile. Taxes kill jobs. Taxes keep people from spending money on what they want. Taxes are a burden and a detriment to a thriving economy. Big government is the problem. Government telling people what the money should be spent on is a secondary problem. Obama and others like him would like nothing more than if half the population worked in government, being paid by taxes on everything...as long as he and his family and his cronies can rip off whatever money and perks they can legislate to themselves. GOVERNMENT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

Every government agency we have should be reviewed with a microscope to see just how many government jobs we can DO AWAY WITH. Let the leeches join the ranks of the unemployed masses that they have created with their fucking taxes and unnecessary SPENDING.

All you imbeciles need to wake up and smell the DEFECATION being spread by the massive Obama deficit.

Obama is a fucking MARXIST ASSHOLE! So is his wife! So are those he calls CZARS.

WAKE UP, YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!!!!

Utter nonsense.

That's simply nonsense.

Yeah, right. The only way to get pay down the credit card balance is to charge more to it. You are the epitome of a fucking imbecile.

No wonder liberalism is a mental disorder.

"When George W. Bush entered the White House in January 2001, he inherited peace and prosperity. The military, the Constitution and New Orleans were intact

Bush caused Katrina? :cuckoo:

☭proletarian☭;1972944 said:
"When George W. Bush entered the White House in January 2001, he inherited peace and prosperity. The military, the Constitution and New Orleans were intact

Bush caused Katrina? :cuckoo:

Bush also caused teh decommissioning of numerous units under Clinton.
I think Bush caused the last cold I had.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Congress controls spending Congress controls spending Congress controls spending
Congress controls spending Congress controls spending Congress controls spending

You are possibly the biggest ignoramus in economics on this board.

Not while you're around.

Gov't can only spend money one place by taking it from another place. Gov't spending has never worked to end recession. This time will be no different.

You're wrong.

First look-up marginal propensity to consume.

Moving money from the more-affluent to the less-affluent increases economic activity

Secondly, research the Great Depression and WWII. Most economics agree the Great Derpession was only beaten when government began spending for WWII.

I have almost completed my MBA. I assure you I know what I'm talking about. There are several factors that go into what create and end various economic cycles.

See if you can get your money back.

Joe Steel CPA, BS, MA

Hoover raised taxes and regulations and FDR boosted spending and that is how you turn a recession into a disaster that eclipses the 7 Biblical Lean years

Seriously, you're clueless, stop embarrassing yourself

You are possibly the biggest ignoramus in economics on this board.

Not while you're around.

Gov't can only spend money one place by taking it from another place. Gov't spending has never worked to end recession. This time will be no different.

You're wrong.

First look-up marginal propensity to consume.

Moving money from the more-affluent to the less-affluent increases economic activity

Secondly, research the Great Depression and WWII. Most economics agree the Great Derpession was only beaten when government began spending for WWII.

Please stop posting, it's embarrassing

Forum List

Back