This would make me happy!

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
I applaud the wife of deceased police officer Jason Rivera who spoke so eloquently about her husband and rightfully called out NYC DA Allen Bragg. I would have gone further, pointing out this Da"s culpability in her husband's death.
Tomorrow Rivera's partner will be honored and buried too, with Alvin Bragg and Governor Kathy Hochul, in attendance again. I am hoping that this family will, as calm and respectful as possible, remind these two individuals that her Hero husband did not agree with their dangerous left-leaning acceptance of criminal behavior. Look them in the eye and tell them that they are disrespecting the memory of her husband, that their participation is an insult to her family, and would you both please leave this ceremony immediately.
These two weak-kneed, Liberal politicians are only there for some political gain anyway and their ouster is totally justified.

I applaud the wife of deceased police officer Jason Rivera who spoke so eloquently about her husband and rightfully called out NYC DA Allen Bragg. I would have gone further, pointing out this Da"s culpability in her husband's death.
Tomorrow Rivera's partner will be honored and buried too, with Alvin Bragg and Governor Kathy Hochul, in attendance again. I am hoping that this family will, as calm and respectful as possible, remind these two individuals that her Hero husband did not agree with their dangerous left-leaning acceptance of criminal behavior. Look them in the eye and tell them that they are disrespecting the memory of her husband, that their participation is an insult to her family, and would you both please leave this ceremony immediately.
These two weak-kneed, Liberal politicians are only there for some political gain anyway and their ouster is totally justified.
Sorry for wasting your time. I just realized that this man was eulogized today. Looks like I am not going to be happy.

The Police have been under attack ever since Obama and Holder put a target on their backs. I have a feeling that young lady is going to become a powerful advocate for our Police. Blue Lives Matter.

Forum List

Back