Widow of Slain NYPD Cop Blasts District Attorney in Gut-Wrenching Eulogy!

I don't know, he sure the fuck should have if he didn't!

The good news is, you know he will hear about this, and it's straight from the family of a slain officer, so it has a lot more impact than just from the DA's normal critics.
More damage to the democrat brand

this posts doesnt seem like you feel sorry for her.....and why not think about the affect of the fucking criminal element who are going to get guns if they want them no matter what you or i do....

Its not that we don't feel for all cops who lose their life ,because we do.
But I would like to know why the hateful lib media made such a SHOW out of this one policemans death. No other cops got all this attention .
They again made an agenda from another tragidy.

So its open season on every cop on the streets of NY thanks to lib DAs and Ahmaud Arbery who was not killed by a cop and didnt die in new york.
You're statement makes no sense. Who claimed it was ok to kill any cop, NY or anywhere else. In the Ahmaud Arbery case the cops did no investigation and the DA tried to cover up the murder.
Are you following the goofy logic of your brother biden voters Mac1958 ?
I am following the so-called logic of "To Serve and Protect".

You're statement makes no sense. Who claimed it was ok to kill any cop, NY or anywhere else. In the Ahmaud Arbery case the cops did no investigation and the DA tried to cover up the murder.

I am following the so-called logic of "To Serve and Protect".

The link is you are whining about one DA
I am complaining about a bleeding heart soft-on-crime lib DA in NY that releases dangerous criminals on the street to kill cops

and you prefer not to talk about that

I am complaining about a bleeding heart soft-on-crime lib DA in NY that releases dangerous criminals on the street to kill cops

and you prefer not to talk about that
Give me the numbers on how many of these dangerous criminals he has released. Funny how you don't have a problem with 2 white DAs helping to cover up the murder of a black man by 3 white racists.

Don’t you conservatives complain about it every time?

So why is it okay now?
It was her husband that got killed, you stupid fuck. She can spin it anyway she wants to. But you're the scum using the death of her husband to go after guns. You are the problem.

Retard alert ALL firearms that legal stores have are recorded and tracked till sale. As for gunshows only private sellers can do a non background sale and there are few of them.
Sure, sure.

Guns stores never sell guns used to commit crimes.

The woman is smart, articulate and angry and apparently conservative. Now is the time to draft her for political office. I could see her as mayor.

Forum List

Back