Blatant Speech Suppression by Biden

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

White House Recommends Spotify Do More to Censor Joe Rogan​

The White House indicated Tuesday that Spotify’s attempts to address what they described as coronavirus “misinformation” on podcaster Joe Rogan’s interviews was not a strong enough response to the freedom of speech controversy.

OP: Biden is not even hiding his authoritarian anti-free speech tendencies.

• Banned
MORE

Spotify acted to address the situation after musicians Neil Young and Joni Mitchell asked the company to remove their music from their platform as part of a protest of Rogan’s interviews.

But Psaki called on technology and media platforms to do more to censor what she described as “misinformation” about the virus.

My God! A White House spokesperson blatantly calling for censorship of free speech. She is the QUEEN of misinformation

The White House indicated Tuesday that Spotify’s attempts to address what they described as coronavirus “misinformation” on podcaster Joe Rogan’s interviews was not a strong enough response to the freedom of speech controversy.

I agree with the OP.

This sort of shit should not be tolerated by either party when their party is in the White House

Neither party is getting it.

They try to shut the other down because they no longer communicate with each other. I guess that's what passes for communication now. We used to try reason with each other.

There is just no reasoning with a race-baiting Neo-Marxist Dimm Party.
Even you should've realized this!
:itsok:

Coronavirus lies are killing people. He really should stop.

I don't really care though, at this point almost everyone dying from it is a republican, and that can only be for the greater good.

I don't really care though, at this point almost everyone dying from it is a republican, and that can only be for the greater good.

How do you know almost everyone dying is republican when close to 1/2 of blacks and Latinos are un-JABBED? I guess only JABBED black lives matter now...

Bad when Trump did it, bad when Biden does it.

Bad.

Really?

So what EO’s is the White House issuing to suppress anything?

…or are you confusing an opinion with some sort of action.

You want to see REAL speech suppression?

Really?

No crook is going to put in writing.
There isn't going to be an document showing that they threatened or bribed someone into doing something illegal!!!!

Trump never did it.
He spouted off about it, which was disgraceful.

Calling out fake news is one thing, but he was far too hostile to free speech for my taste.

Biden is worse and more active in suppression however.
You folks
Who are "you folks?"
always try to get away with throwing your guilt on us.
This is meaningless garbage.
If you can't lie your way out of something
What are you spewing about?
you automatically claim both sides do it.
Both sides do it, Einstein.

But it's wrong regardless.

Really?

Does it concern you that both parties seek to suppress free speech via claims that social media is full of misinformation?

Did you find the congressional hearings chilling?

I agree with the OP.

This sort of shit should not be tolerated by either party when their party is in the White House

You think this is the first time this happened? This is the first time they are doing it OPENLY.

The surgeon general already made a statement like this.

Really?

Lie. It's not "only white history" it's about not blaming kids today for the sins of the past.

Evidently coronavirus truths also kill people.

Only Republicans? What is the vaccinated numbers for minorities in large cities?

Forum List

Back