Widow of Slain NYPD Cop Blasts District Attorney in Gut-Wrenching Eulogy!

The DA is supposed to bring Justice to the folks who are the victims of Injustice, do you think JJ brought Justice to Ahmaud Arbery?
Who is JJ? That thug lite Arbery was in Georgia not NYC idiot. Stop derailing threads and killing people.

Moron learn something other than how to be a racist moron. Jackie Johnson was the DA in GA that didn't charge the 3 racist that murdered Arbery, idiot.
You racist clown fuck loser. STFU the Georgia case has nothing to do with NYC. Keep killing your own and stay at the bottom of the pay scale. You are a global embarrassment. Even Haitians in the USA make more than you.

You racist clown fuck loser. STFU the Georgia case has nothing to do with NYC. Keep killing your own and stay at the bottom of the pay scale. You are a global embarrassment. Even Haitians in the USA make more than you.
Oh oh, white guys feelings just got triggered.

Goes full racist. Somebody go get rogue al to help!

Whatever you say fuck boy, I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in racist trash like you.

She should be blasting the easy access to guns by republic pols.
yeah…or maybe the dem DA for not enforcing the laws of NYC, that make citizens leave the state to go to a republican state to get a gun and bring it back ans use

obviously, they know they aren’t gonna get in trouble in NY…

yeah…or maybe the dem DA for not enforcing the laws of NYC, that make citizens leave the state to go to a republican state to get a gun and bring it back ans use

obviously, they know they aren’t gonna get in trouble in NY…
Is that why Jackie Johnson didn't want to charge the McMichaels because you can get a gun in a republican state and murder a black man.

Is that why Jackie Johnson didn't want to charge the McMichaels because you can get a gun in a republican state and murder a black man.
i have no idea why she didn’t, thankfully the gop AG took over got them convicted snd is prosecuting her too

how many african americans have been murdered in NYC this week?

i have no idea why she didn’t, thankfully the gop AG took over got them convicted snd is prosecuting her too

how many african americans have been murdered in NYC this week?
It took folks protesting this young man's murder to get off their ass and do something.

How many whites have been murdered in NYC this week?

Who taught you to hate yourself?

It took folks protesting this young man's murder to get off their ass and do something.

How many whites have been murdered in NYC this week?

Who taught you to hate yourself?
a lot…thanks to the dem NYC DA…

didn’t you read the OP?

I love myself, and hate that dem DA’s allow crimes to go unpunished thus allowing cops, blacks and whites to get harmed

glad the AG in GA got justice and is also prosecuting the DA i. the locality

that’s what leaders do, that’s what people that actually care about lives, all lives, do.

dems in NYC? obviously don’t

a lot…thanks to the dem NYC DA…

didn’t you read the OP?

I love myself, and hate that dem DA’s allow crimes to go unpunished thus allowing cops, blacks and whites to get harmed

glad the AG in GA got justice and is also prosecuting the DA i. the locality

that’s what leaders do, that’s what people that actually care about lives, all lives, do.

dems in NYC? obviously don’t
Do you hate the fact that you are black or do you just hate other black folks. Georgia had no choice but to step and do the right thing, the whole world was watching.

RIP to her husband, and bravo to her that she took the time to personally blast the NYC DA! :clap:

View attachment 593980

Yes, we have to get this country back in order soon. Or we will be a footnote in someone elses history lesson, if we would even be mentioned at all.

Yes, we have to get this country back in order soon. Or we will be a footnote in someone elses history lesson, if we would even be mentioned at all.
Man, you that scared of losing your white privilege?

Did her husband want the job?

Did he go thru the training and know the risk?

I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for people who die on the job in other professions.

Why the need to pump an authoritarian police state on the tragedy of this death? Why not think about the affect of guns guns guns everywhere?
Over 400 million guns in the USA. If guns killed people this would be an empty continent. Without police this would be hell on earth, not because of guns, but because there would be no one to catch criminals and deter killers. Thank god for our police, and may he smyte those who would urinate on the memory of this officer who gave his life so that we might have a peaceful and sane socitey

Man, you that scared of losing your white privilege?
cram your statements of priviledge where the sun don't shine. Quit being a criminal and get a job and you wouldn't have to worry about the police doing their jobs.

Forum List

Back