This woman disproves gun control beliefs.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
the anti gun nuts tell us that women can't use a gun against a man. They tell is the gun will be easily taken away from her. They tell us that any attack will be an ambush and no woman will be able to use a gun to stop that kind of attack......

Except this woman did......she was ambushed, had her head banged against an object, probably her car, and was forced into her car....and then shot the a**hole twice......

I don't think she is a Navy Seal....

Woman Shoots Stalker in Neck, Buttocks

‘When the elevator opened on the sixth floor, the victim states she began to run to her vehicle, which was parked about 10 spots away from the elevator. The victim stated the suspect gave chase,’ the police report states.

She ran to her car where Ganobick pushed in behind her. He held her at knifepoint and screamed at her to give him all of her money while smashing her head into an unknown object. The victim stated Ganobick repeatedly used his knee to force her into the passenger seat, fearing for her life, she pulled out the great equalizer.

‘The victim stated she was afraid that she would be raped or murdered and as she fell across the passenger seat of her vehicle, she was able to reach into her purse and grab her gun and attempt to fire a shot at the suspect,’ the report states.

The woman pulled a Beretta handgun out of her purse and began to squeeze the trigger. She states the gun did not fire at first, so she continued to pull the trigger until it did, finally shooting Ganobick in the neck, but that didn’t stop him.

Just like you would say about the little boy who shot his mom; shit happens and sometimes you get lucky.

Funny how there are many accident stories for every one of these.

1,500,000 gun defenses according to bill clinton and barak obama...

2013.... 505 accidental gun deaths...

Yeah....not so close really....

Just like you would say about the little boy who shot his mom; shit happens and sometimes you get lucky.

Shall we have a contest then? I'll post any accidents for the week and you post any dgu. Let's see who has more.

Your surveys are from fantasy land.

Shall we have a contest then? I'll post any accidents for the week and you post any dgu. Let's see who has more.

Guns used in defense stories don't seem to make the national news, but gun accident ones do.

Hmmmmm.....

Guns used in defense stories don't seem to make the national news, but gun accident ones do.

Hmmmmm.....

That's because they don't exist or the defender is involved in criminal activity.

Hmmmmm.....

That's because they don't exist or the defender is involved in criminal activity.

You are a liar......

According to this between 100,000 and 300,000 per year is a likely number. How Often Do We Use Guns in Self-Defense? - Businessweek

One researcher at FSU says 2 million per year.

Here are the actual gun studies....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--
------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Hmmmmm.....

You are a liar......

You accept my challenge then? You have quite the advantage if the numbers are as you say.

Hmmmmm.....

Winner!

Hmmmmm.....

You are a liar......

You accept my challenge then? You have quite the advantage if the numbers are as you say.

I just listed the actual research.....you always pull a number out of your ass...throw your poop...giggle like a little girl and say you won.......

0e63b6dce69f4449abfecef706207232.jpg

579442.jpg

Keeps the Israeli people SAFE!

According to this between 100,000 and 300,000 per year is a likely number. How Often Do We Use Guns in Self-Defense? - Businessweek

One researcher at FSU says 2 million per year.

Is probably like 100k.

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--
------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Forum List

Back