This will NOT save America it will destroy it

So, let me get this straight.

Our ideas is a fail on HOW GOVERMENT SHOULD RUN.

because we don't WANT to be TAXED TO DEATH.

Damn how silly of us, as we all should know, that Guberment knows WHAT IS BEST FOR US.

Your ideas killed this kid

I know you dont care about any American whos not a tea party member.

That does not make you look any better to people who do care about this country.

Oh BTW do you care about the 15 year old kid who DIED because this maintenance was neglected?

I know you're jackass stupid. You have no conscience, no human being matters to you more than your stupid failing democrats.

Fuck off telling other people what they think.... you don't know how to think, which is why you regurgitate crap from others.

the ideas that failed this 15 year old kid are your public stances

You have no shame using a child that has died for an emotional slap at people, do you?

disgusting

Last edited:
If the maintenance on this building had been done properly this kid would be alive.

When you avoid paying for the things that NEED to be done so your property taxes stay low instead of citizening up and paying for what needs doing you LOSE money in the long run.

Its just like your own home.

Fix it when it needs fixing with preventative measures or pay for the further damage that defered maintianence causes.

Pink slips start going out tomorrow.

Do the union members and the dems think Walker isn't serious?

Will layoffs get their attention?

Eventually, the dems either return to do their jobs, or they are recalled and replaced by someone who will.

Bottom line is, they cannot avoid the vote. They can prolong it, but they cannot avoid it.

OK. The pink slips arrive. I think every government employee in Wisconsin should just walk out the door, wiping the hard drives on the computers before they leave. After all, nothing that they have done has any worth, so according to you dingleberries, that wouldn't make a bit of differance. The Repukes want to play hard ball, let's play hardball.

The right leaders plan is to make government not work.

They wnat it to fail.

Then they can privatize everything and sell off the publics assets to their cronies.

They can then charge whatever they want at the publics expense forever.

who gives a shit about the state of Wisconsin? The demonRats don't they've flew the coop, abandoned ship, skipped the lu lu and I think they reside in Illinois.. Too bad for Wisconsin the democrats don't care.. boo efffffen hoo.
They are probably spending their stimulus and bribes on a new yacht, they might escape to the Caymans with, so they don't have to take the political flak resulting from budget cuts (due to the stimulus and bailout waste) they are sicking on their own constituents.

who gives a shit about the state of Wisconsin? The demonRats don't they've flew the coop, abandoned ship, skipped the lu lu and I think they reside in Illinois.. Too bad for Wisconsin the democrats don't care.. boo efffffen hoo.

I know you dont care about any American whos not a tea party member.

That does not make you look any better to people who do care about this country.

Oh BTW do you care about the 15 year old kid who DIED because this maintenance was neglected?

One thing is for sure, the demoRats don't care. They live in another state, they said "Fuck Wisconsin."

Eventually, the dems either return to do their jobs, or they are recalled and replaced by someone who will.

Bottom line is, they cannot avoid the vote. They can prolong it, but they cannot avoid it.

OK. The pink slips arrive. I think every government employee in Wisconsin should just walk out the door, wiping the hard drives on the computers before they leave. After all, nothing that they have done has any worth, so according to you dingleberries, that wouldn't make a bit of differance. The Repukes want to play hard ball, let's play hardball.

so now the hypocrites on the left don't believe "elections have consequences" if you don't like the vote leave the state and don't vote.. ain't that kool? now you want to vandalize the state owned harddrives? See? You have no business being in charge, you are thugs.

hope they do it, that would really show the people just what a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE
is ALL ABOUT.
as if the last couple of weeks haven't given them a clue.

Let me ask you a question Old Rocks, are you really that stupid and uninformed?

So then, it isn't about "us."

It's about "you."

Got it.

You're as mature as your intellect would lead us to believe.

so now the hypocrites on the left don't believe "elections have consequences" if you don't like the vote leave the state and don't vote.. ain't that kool? now you want to vandalize the state owned harddrives? See? You have no business being in charge, you are thugs.

For once you are correct. Elections do have consequences. And the people of Wisconsin now see just how seriously they have screwed up.

Right....Vandalism is the answer.

I'm soooooo glad the outright thuggery of the left is now being overtly shown for all to see.

hope they do it, that would really show the people just what a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE
is ALL ABOUT.
as if the last couple of weeks haven't given them a clue.

Keep hating the American people and see how far that gets you in elections

Let me ask you a question Old Rocks, are you really that stupid and uninformed?

Quite well informed. The very wealthy, such as the Koch brothers, have been set on destroying the American middle class for the last 30 years. And they are succeeding. This is classic class warfare. The American middle class either starts fighting back. or ceases to exist.

For once you are correct. Elections do have consequences. And the people of Wisconsin now see just how seriously they have screwed up.

Nope,, asswipe. the people of Wisconsin elected him to balance the budget, he's willing and the demonRats are gone? seems to me like electing demonRats was a big fucking waste of time, energy and money..

Forum List

Back