Denver baker sued for refusing to write anti-gay slogans on cake

He's just a hateful fundie fake christian.

"He is a founder of Worldview Academy, which is a "non-denominational organization dedicated to helping Christians think and live in accord with a Biblical worldview," according to the organization's website."

• Banned
The law goes both ways, Luddly. If a person wants to degrade his religion that way, the baker may be in a PA bind.

I think he has to sell them cakes, but I don't know about having to write the messages in frosting the couple wants. This will be a messy fight.

Denver baker sued for refusing to write anti-gay slogans on cake - Yahoo News
The baker will win because he's protected by free speech. You're right that it would be illegal to sell him a cake, not illegal to refuse to write something on the cake. This Jack guy's no more than a pathetic clown looking for his 15 minutes.

• Banned
Yes, since Jack is obviously conducting a religious charade, the judge will be able to pierce any religious protected rights and tell him to go stand in the corner and shit.

Baker refuses wedding cake for gay couple = Discrimination.

Baker refuses cake for homophobe = Not discrimination.

:wtf:

The far left hates freedom of speech!

This thread proves that!

He was more than free to write that homophobic shit himself.

Proof once again the far left hates freedom of speech!

Even more proof they do not understand the term "Freedom of Speech"..

Freedom of speech doesn't mean I have to transmit your hate speech.

You have the right to say what you want, I don't have to give you air time or cake time.

The baker has the right to refuse to put anti-gay phrases on a cake,

as long as it applies to everyone. That is different than denying certain groups of people the right to buy a cake in the first place.

The same would apply if the baker refused to put anti-rightwing nut phrases on a cake.

This thread proves that!

Freedom of speech doesn't mean I have to transmit your hate speech.

You have the right to say what you want, I don't have to give you air time or cake time.

Even proof that that far left not only hate freedom of speech, but call anything speech they disagree with hate speech. Proving once again that all speech must be far left approved..

This thread proves that!

Evidently you don't either...

Of course I understand it, certainly better than a drone that is going for top posting drone of the month..

as long as it applies to everyone. That is different than denying certain groups of people the right to buy a cake in the first place.

The same would apply if the baker refused to put anti-rightwing nut phrases on a cake.

Wow amazing how the far left changes their stance on such things.

This thread proves that!

Evidently you don't either...

Of course I understand it, certainly better than a drone that is going for top posting drone of the month..
Freedom of my speech does not give me the right to impose on someone else my expression..

Wow amazing how the far left changes their stance on such things.
This is called a duality...

Forum List

Back