This should scare the hell out of every America democrats promise to persecute Trump supporters and they mean it

View attachment 317920

Yes you should worry who your Dr is and yes you should be concerned who the hell knows who you support. When the mental illness runs so deep you don't see it . You put yourselves in places you think you shouuld or can trust ppl man you sheep need to find reality real fast.

Take that "L" that's tatooed on your forehead and cover it up. They won't know the difference...until you open your mouth. :)

yeah but i'm sure with what I see and you can't the LOSER stands out more than you think in fact for those of us not so stupid the L GLOWS on ur heads and it it's so bad that stupidity glow can be seen from space.

yall ain't seen nuttin yet...

it's ENDGAME .

Warren’s plan calls for the creation of a Justice Department task force to investigate and prosecute corruption and immigration “violations” committed by the Trump administration. This plan is hatched while the Democrats/media excuse the Biden corruption entirely.

This is how the cowards handle their fear a bunch of pathetic low life scum democrats and we all know weak minds sink easily they push fear into their weaker rats who now hate Trump and don't even know why they parrot shit they think iis their own thoughts when in reality their thoughts are from the headlines of CNN -- the morons on USMB who post msm bs lies helping ot push their parasitical scum onto other weak minded dumbasses...... your obvious and the instintincts of society know who are weak. Loser never survive the fittest because your mentalities are like wet paper towels and u idiots haven't a clue lmfao!!!

Socities retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

LEARN THE MEANING OF TROLLING BITCHES!!

I try to tell myself that it's just some Trump supporters that bring out the knee jerk responses in me. They're not representative.
Then I see posts like this and I'm reminded that in my darker moments, I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.

Especially the weak minded, foaming at the mouth purveyors of conspiracy theories. :) LOL.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
You don't have to be a Trump supporter to understand that today's Democrats are nothing but domestic terrorists.

Domestic terrorists?? Oh you mean like Timothy McVeigh? He was a Democrat???...oh wait nevermind.
Dylan Roof?..He was a..... And a whole host of others?..well, you get the picture. The crazies are on the right. Notice I said the right, not Republican or Conservative.
Unfortunately, the lion share of the kooks gather on the right.

Selective Memory Disorder. Rampant among the right wing.
What an idiot. There are brainless fools in both parties. You are a good example. It's the Democratic party that is hell-bent on dismantling this country.

Yeah, but the kooks seem to gravitate toward the Republican party. Ever ask yourself why that is? Because they espouse enough of their beliefs to give them a welcoming home.

Warren’s plan calls for the creation of a Justice Department task force to investigate and prosecute corruption and immigration “violations” committed by the Trump administration. This plan is hatched while the Democrats/media excuse the Biden corruption entirely.

This is how the cowards handle their fear a bunch of pathetic low life scum democrats and we all know weak minds sink easily they push fear into their weaker rats who now hate Trump and don't even know why they parrot shit they think iis their own thoughts when in reality their thoughts are from the headlines of CNN -- the morons on USMB who post msm bs lies helping ot push their parasitical scum onto other weak minded dumbasses...... your obvious and the instintincts of society know who are weak. Loser never survive the fittest because your mentalities are like wet paper towels and u idiots haven't a clue lmfao!!!

Socities retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

I try to tell myself that it's just some Trump supporters that bring out the knee jerk responses in me. They're not representative.
Then I see posts like this and I'm reminded that in my darker moments, I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.

Especially the weak minded, foaming at the mouth purveyors of conspiracy theories. :) LOL.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
You don't have to be a Trump supporter to understand that today's Democrats are nothing but domestic terrorists.

Domestic terrorists?? Oh you mean like Timothy McVeigh? He was a Democrat???...oh wait nevermind.
Dylan Roof?..He was a..... And a whole host of others?..well, you get the picture. The crazies are on the right. Notice I said the right, not Republican or Conservative.

What an idiot. There are brainless fools in both parties. You are a good example. It's the Democratic party that is hell-bent on dismantling this country.

Yeah, but the kooks seem to gravitate toward the Republican party. Ever ask yourself why that is? Because they espouse enough of their beliefs to give them a welcoming home.
Don't pick your nose. Your head will cave in.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

holly crap did you see this yet?
1585757488684.png

I'm going to have to search this thing out Eeeek.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

holly crap did you see this yet?
View attachment 317925

I'm going to have to search this thing out Eeeek.
I heard him yesterday or day before urge Americans abroad to contact embassy to check and schedule if available or make their way to where they are scheduled, because we are not going to be able to continue to keep chartering planes to extricate tourists and business people who have stayed for whatever reason, as the normal commercial air transports are curtailed.
Nothing to worry about on the Pompeo announcement.

Never ever in history did people have to worry about BEING KILLED-- BEING ALLOWED TO DIE--- allow no medical treatment dental health etc....... ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE SUPPORTS TRUMP!!! what kind of UNETHICAL dehumanized pigs think like this.

The hate for Trump spewed by all these loser democrats PUSHING fear and lies about Trump and youu idiots who bite it and act it out..ur so gawd dam stupid.....
Never in history did people have to worry about being killed??

View attachment 317912

You are an absolute moron...shut yo coward ass up
No disagreeing. But it is setting up the mechanisms to repeat atrocities in other ways.

Never ever in history did people have to worry about BEING KILLED-- BEING ALLOWED TO DIE--- allow no medical treatment dental health etc....... ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE SUPPORTS TRUMP!!! what kind of UNETHICAL dehumanized pigs think like this.

The hate for Trump spewed by all these loser democrats PUSHING fear and lies about Trump and youu idiots who bite it and act it out..ur so gawd dam stupid.....
Never in history did people have to worry about being killed??

View attachment 317912

You are an absolute moron...shut yo coward ass up
No disagreeing. But it is setting up the mechanisms to repeat atrocities in other ways.

oh i know there's more to come as well just watch the headlines.

1585767446466.png

Vote RED. Remove Every Democrat. They need to be chased down ballot until even their smell is gone.

Vote GREEN. Remove both parties from power. They need to be chased down ballot until the pox they have released on all our houses is gone.

Vote green that's just as bad

want NO car go green
want to live in a sardine can as these elitse mother fkrs live in LUXURY fk that green chit.

Social distancing will be much easier in a society led by the Green Party.
Maybe, but you could still ride your bike.

We told you guys they would use this virus annd TRACK the hell out of us. and here it comes.
1585775528575.png

Vote RED. Remove Every Democrat. They need to be chased down ballot until even their smell is gone.

Vote GREEN. Remove both parties from power. They need to be chased down ballot until the pox they have released on all our houses is gone.

Vote green that's just as bad

want NO car go green
want to live in a sardine can as these elitse mother fkrs live in LUXURY fk that green chit.

Social distancing will be much easier in a society led by the Green Party.
Maybe, but you could still ride your bike.

Just no tandem bikes

And we feel that way, with Trump and his scary cult following....!! :eek:

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
Thanks for the laugh, i see AOC represents you well.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
This is precisely why the divisions in this country can only be settled by might. The democrats are the enemy. They must be stopped or they will surely stop you.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
This is precisely why the divisions in this country can only be settled by might. The democrats are the enemy. They must be stopped or they will surely stop you.
I got a couple liberal friends, one i see pretty reguarly. He is willing to debate and so am i. The difference with him is he doesn't start calling names when i prove him wrong or if i disagree with him. I didn't say take jakes voting rights from him or any rights. If you read enough of his post, you will also think he is a dumbass.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
I got a couple liberal friends, one i see pretty reguarly. He is willing to debate and so am i. The difference with him is he doesn't start calling names when i prove him wrong or if i disagree with him. I didn't say take jakes voting rights from him or any rights. If you read enough of his post, you will also think he is a dumbass.
Dumbasses also need to be stopped. Being a dumb ass isn't an inoculation against consequences.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
Dumbasses also need to be stopped. Being a dumb ass isn't an inoculation against consequences.
Him being stupid is partly our fault also. We let liberals take over our K-12 education system. I graduated in 1989, teachers taught what they were educated to teach. Not to indoctrinate the kids.

No one has to do anything. Republicans do it to themselves. Corruption and immigration violations are a given. You're just afraid the truth will come out about that too. You're a Trump toad who covers for criminals. You have no value in the world.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

It's Jack. And again, it's just a kneejerk response in my darker moments where I think that people who support Trump (and continue to do so) have completely lost their minds..especially when you have more than a few conservative politicians that would be head and shoulders of an upgrade on the orange roughy.

Forum List

Back