This really is no joke

I can speak of Alaska Airlines since I flew to and from Hawaii this past Summer. I do not recall any signs saying a passenger can kick off other passengers which is word for word what you claimed you would do.
You need to read that tiny, tiny print on the back of your ticket.
An airline can kick you off for inappropriate attire

Airlines that have rules saying passengers may not board wearing offensive shirts have to spell out what is offensive. And think this way. The dude with that shirt won't show the message once he sits down in his seat. I do not see that as offending passengers.

You need to read that tiny, tiny print on the back of your ticket.
An airline can kick you off for inappropriate attire
They mean say you won't wear pants or your pants show your cock.

I am a world renowned message board poster

Are you under the impression that I can’t order people off an airline?
First you are no rightwinger. We have told you that in the past after you admitted it. So what else are you willing to lie about?

Airlines that have rules saying passengers may not board wearing offensive shirts have to spell out what is offensive. And think this way. The dude with that shirt won't show the message once he sits down in his seat. I do not see that as offending passengers.

They will let you know if your attire is offensive
It is up to you to decide if you want to change clothes

First you are no rightwinger. We have told you that in the past after you admitted it. So what else are you willing to lie about?

My name is rightwinger

I was named after my Grandfather, Rightwinger McGee
He was a Southpaw Pitcher for the Chicago White Sox in the 1930s

My name is rightwinger

I was named after my Grandfather, Rightwinger McGee
He was a Southpaw Pitcher for the Chicago White Sox in the 1930s
Well after that I must retract all of that over your name. I apologize over that issue.

Did it look to you in the photo that he was being removed from the airplane?

Board only airlines that do not have a dress code such as making comments about Government.

GAwNEfAW0AAJ6KM
And the moment anything goes wrong in this guy's life, he will whine that it was a government failure.

Here is some good advice.

Open-toed Shoes​

If you're heading to a warm-weather destination, it might be tempting to wear sandals on the plane, but you might want to think twice about that decision. "It's probably been a while since that carpet and under the seats were shampooed and deep cleaned," said Bobby Laurie, a travel expert and former flight attendant. "Also always wear shoes in the bathroom. Don't think it's just water on the floor — it probably isn't."

The law concerning an airline's right to kick off those who display offensive behaviour are subject to change.

It's a freedom of speech question. This might be what Americans want to be permitted?

Freedom lovers should be allowed to state their case on allowing certain individuals to carry their guns aboard too. That is, providing that they are good guys with guns.
During the Kung Flu year, and i was forced to wear a mask, i not only wore the mask below but the hat also. Many passengers wanted to take pictures of the combo.

MAGA HAT.jpg

This-mask-is-as-useless-as-Joe-Biden-face-mask-3.png

I could always tell a Marxist who got on the plane, and they frowned at me, as they passed....The airlines wanted me to wear a mask, except when i was eating and drinking, but keep it on the rest of the flight. So while i ate and drank, no Kung Flu was flowing....Bwaaaaahhaaaa......The left is so stupid.

Forum List

Back