do Denmark and Sweden really hate each other ,,,

Markle

Ever heard the expression "Berserker"? Before the 'evil' Christians "missioned" the Scandinavians - so they made their money with agriculture and trades - they had been anything else than harmless. Under the pirates of the Caribeans for example had been many psychiatric sick people - and this cruel murderers had been anything else than harmless - as wonderful as modern films show them. I guess Berserkers had been in a similiar situation. To meet Berserkers meant you are quite sure dead.
I guess the Scandinavians in this time of history solved in this way problems with psychiatric sick persons. Ala: "You are anyway only a danger for our society here. We need solidarity. So do us the favor to sail through the world, seek for treasures and bring it home." Unfortunatelly most treasures had been in the treasury of cities. It was not easy to live ... better to say "to die" ... with the Vikings - who on the other side in most cases also "only" had been Normans what's nearly the same like Germans.

In the thirty years war for example it was able to happen that Swedes gave a farmer liquid manure, then they had a lot of fun when he swelled and was full of pain and then they jumped around on his belly until he burst open like an inflated frog. This was funny. Believe it or not: Nevertheless we had not a bad relation to the Swedes (=a name for all Scandinavians in this time). "Na, du alter Schwede? Wie geht's?" (="Well, you old Swede? How is it going?") is still today in Germany a traditional form to start to speak with a very familiar friend. Hate between Germans and Scandinavians not exists. And so I guess also hate between Scandinavians not exists.

Last edited:
Markle

Ever heard the expression "Berserker"? Beforte the 'evil' Christians "missioned" the Scandinavians - so they made their money with agrculture and trades - they had been anything else than harmless. Under the pirates of the Caribians for example had been many psychiatric sick people - and this cruel murderers had been anything else than harmless - as wonderful as modern films show them. I guess Berserkers had been in a similiar situation. To meet Berserkers meant you are quite sure dead.
I guess the Scandinavians in this time of history solved in this way problems with psychitaric sick persons. Ala: "You are anyway only a danger for our society here. We need solidarity. So do us the favor to sail through the world, seek for treasures and bring it home." Unfortunatelly most treasures had been in the treasury of cities. It was not easy to live ... better to say to die ... with the Vikings - who on the other side in most cases also "only" had been Normans what's nearly the same like Germans.

In the thirty years war for example it was able to happen that Swedes gave a farmer liquid manure, then they had a lot of fun when he swelled and was full of pain and then they jumped around on his belly until he burst open like an inflated frog. This was funny. Believe it or not: Nevertheless we had not a bad relation to the Swedes (=a name for all Scandinavians in this time). Believe it or not: "Na, du alter Schwede? Wie geht's?" (="Well, you old Swede? How is it going?") is still today in Germany a traditional form to start to speak with a very familiar friend. Hate between Germans and Scandinavians not exists. And so I guess also hate between Scandinavians not exists.
img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme.jpg

My point was it to explain to you why I said what you quoted with "You are a liar". By the way: Could be an US-American of today would not survive only five minutes in the Middle Ages and the early modern times. You are an extremly verbally aggressive nation and your people seem to have no manners at all. Cats have manners. So you should perhaps misuse the next time a rat and not a cat if you like to "speak" with me.

My point was it to explain to you why I said what you quoted with "You are a liar". By the way: Could be an US-American of today would not survive only five minutes in the Middle Ages and the early modern times. You are an extremly verbally aggressive nation and your people seem to have no manners at all. Cats have manners. So you should perhaps misuse the next time a rat and not a cat if you like to "speak" with me.
As you know, GLASNOST attacked me for pointing out hard feelings between Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. The reason was that Sweden had capitulated to the Nazis while Norway and tiny Denmark bravely fought them and took heavy losses in wounded, tortured, and killed. First, GLASNOST doubled down in attacking me. After I called him out and gave proof, he ran and hid.

I have no clue what any of them have to do with the Middle Ages.

As you know, GLASNOST attacked me for pointing out hard feelings between Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. The reason was that Sweden had capitulated to the Nazis while Norway and tiny Denmark bravely fought them and took heavy losses in wounded, tortured, and killed. First, GLASNOST doubled down in attacking me. After I called him out and gave proof, he ran and hid.

I have no clue what any of them have to do with the Middle Ages.

It has not only to do with the modern times from 1618-1648 and the middle ages and even the stone age since the last 45,000 years. The Danes - also an occupied nation during world war 2 as far as I know - had been not able to save their Jews if also Swedes and Norways not had helped them to bring them to England, 24 hours a day 7 days a week US-American full-time superidiot. And even some Germans had helped the Danes by telling them the concrete plans of the Nazis.
But Denmark was as less able to fight the Nazis at all as Swede was also not able to fight the Nazis and Germany or Austria not had been able to fight the Nazis - whose anti-Semitism and racism had had deep roots in the English Darwinism and the US-American racism. In the 1920ies the KKK was for sure a big inspiration for Hitler. And that England and the USA had been an ally of Stalin made the whole situation absolutelly not better and more easy to handle for anyone.

Norway and Denmark had been conquered in April 1940. They had had no chance against Hitlers armies. Hitler needed to attack Scandinavia because he tried to bring under control England. Denmark, Sweden and Norway kept relativelly independent. "Only" the Jews in this countries had to live in fear. And what Denmark did do to help their Jews made them to the greatest anti-racist nation at all fighting the Holocaust. The Germans in Scandinavia had not been a problem for anyone else as far as I know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back