This place will be a colossal bore on wednesday

this place is going to be exciting.

You will have all those right wingers crowing about their "mandate" from the American people. Then all those ridiculous right wingers will hit Washington. They will fuck up the country worse than Bush. Then they will have to eat piles of "crow".

The next two years are going to be hilarious.

What is more funny than anti intellectuals who hate education working to solve complex problems? Then they end up crying and wailing like Bush, "It's really, really hard".

:dance:

Into Self abuse are ya? Good. I'll be here to watch you squirm.

You will have all those right wingers crowing about their "mandate" from the American people. Then all those ridiculous right wingers will hit Washington. They will fuck up the country worse than Bush. Then they will have to eat piles of "crow".

What is more funny than anti intellectuals who hate education working to solve complex problems? Then they end up crying and wailing like Bush, "It's really, really hard".

and to think, just a bit more than a month ago, you were hopeful in a far different outcome:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...from-the-bush-administration.html#post2717738

and to think, just a bit more than a month ago, you were hopeful in a far different outcome:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...from-the-bush-administration.html#post2717738
LOL
nice one

Indeed. Bushs' Compassionate Conservatism was a BUST. It was an open door into what we are suffering from now. An open door into Statism exponentionally.

58 percent believe that Republicans — if they take back control of Congress — will have ideas that differ from the Bush administration's.

*DUH* Factor. Of course most thinking people aren't going to follow the same road that has led to failure.

If gridlock means the Marxist agenda gets shitcanned... yeah gridlock!

Barring a major fuck up, Obama will not be impeached.

Unless he does something clearly deserving, which in no way has he, I don't even want to hear about impeachment.

Unless he does something clearly deserving, which in no way has he, I don't even want to hear about impeachment.

Albiet there are those on the left that think it's gonna happen...

Will A Republican Congress Impeach President Obama ?

and there are wingnuts on the right that want it to happen. They are so wrong about what the country needs. Do I want Obama's agenda halted? Yes. Health Care actually reformed? Yes. The deficit to decline, not increase? Yes. State issues returned to states? Yes.

There's plenty to do, no time for political bloodletting.

and there are wingnuts on the right that want it to happen. They are so wrong about what the country needs. Do I want Obama's agenda halted? Yes. Health Care actually reformed? Yes. The deficit to decline, not increase? Yes. State issues returned to states? Yes.

yup
and why waste time boosting his poll numbers

yup

Yep, do not make a martyr out of him. Truth is, few of us didn't want a 'first black president,' and I would hate for this to become more racist than it's been from IMO the left.

Race however shouldn't mean that he's above failing. He is.

He could turn it around, become a consensus president as Clinton did, but I truly do not think he has it in him. I hope I'm wrong, it would be better for the country and might lead to him winning in 2012.

yup

Yep, do not make a martyr out of him. Truth is, few of us didn't want a 'first black president,' and I would hate for this to become more racist than it's been from IMO the left.

He could turn it around, become a consensus president as Clinton did, but I truly do not think he has it in him. I hope I'm wrong, it would be better for the country and might lead to him winning in 2012.
i dont see that happening, but you are right, it would be better for the country

100% agreed. It won't be good to drag the country through another episode as we saw will Bill Clinton. We do have enough work to do to undo the damages already wrought.:clap2:

Great answer.

yup

Albiet? I don't see him taking the same course as Clinton into pivoting as Clinton did. He'll continue on his path of destroying the Republic. He's already made that known.

yup

Albiet? I don't see him taking the same course as Clinton into pivoting as Clinton did. He'll continue on his path of destroying the Republic. He's already made that known.

Which is what I said, "I don't think he has it in him."

Clinton is a people pleaser, he wants to be liked. I also believe, (horrors!), he really wants the country to succeed. He loves this country. I don't agree with his vision, but I really never doubted that.

Obama, well I don't know. Really. I've heard what he and Michelle have said, but I also know that it's very easy for those with mics to be 'heard' wrong and to project something they don't mean. So I'll give a mulligan.

58% believe that Republicans will have ideas that differ from the Bush administration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

58 percent believe that Republicans — if they take back control of Congress — will have ideas that differ from the Bush administration's.

68 percent of respondents say they’re uncomfortable or have reservations about candidates who support phasing out Social Security and would allow workers to invest their Social Security contributions in the stock market.

That position — shared by Republicans like Senate nominees Sharron Angle in Nevada and Joe Miller in Alaska — ranks worst on the poll's list of nine candidate attributes.

Among all registered voters, however, both parties are tied on the generic ballot, 43 percent to 43 percent, suggesting that Democrats could potentially blunt GOP gains in November with high turnout at the polls.

I was posting that as a Joke. Republicans do want to phase out Social Security and so far, they are no different than the Bush administration. In fact, they will be much worse, as hard as that is to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

58% believe that Republicans will have ideas that differ from the Bush administration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

68 percent of respondents say they’re uncomfortable or have reservations about candidates who support phasing out Social Security and would allow workers to invest their Social Security contributions in the stock market.

That position — shared by Republicans like Senate nominees Sharron Angle in Nevada and Joe Miller in Alaska — ranks worst on the poll's list of nine candidate attributes.

Among all registered voters, however, both parties are tied on the generic ballot, 43 percent to 43 percent, suggesting that Democrats could potentially blunt GOP gains in November with high turnout at the polls.

I was posting that as a Joke. Republicans do want to phase out Social Security and so far, they are no different than the Bush administration.

Okay. :scared1:

I was posting that as a Joke. Republicans do want to phase out Social Security and so far, they are no different than the Bush administration. In fact, they will be much worse, as hard as that is to believe.

And the JOKE is on you deany...

Forum List

Back