this nation, under Obama, shall have a new birth of regulations....

You will NEVER again have the power to tell a woman what can or cant take place in her body without your consent

And you will never have the power to define abortion, you support murder, its simple, I am glad its a woman's choice and not mine, I want no part in murder and I want no relationship with woman who believe murder is okay.

Do you feel this way about war and the bombing of innocents or do those innocents somehow count as less than human?? Let me guess, casualties of war?? LOL

Dumbest analogy ever

Why? It's in my body, therefore I own it right?

The funny thing is if this really happened to do think the law would demand that drs remove the card intact so the original owner can have it back or will the health of the idiot who ate it would take preciedent?

The law would say the card must be removed in the safest way for the person whos health is concerned.

The protection of the card would not be the highest priority.

Actually in reality the eater would probably be charged with theft and have horrible stomach and intestinal problems until the card is removed probably at government expense due to the fact that the criminal would be in custody. The owner would more than likely just cancel the card and request a replacement.

So yeah, the anaology is one of the worst ever.

You will NEVER again have the power to tell a woman what can or cant take place in her body without your consent

And you will never have the power to define abortion, you support murder, its simple, I am glad its a woman's choice and not mine, I want no part in murder and I want no relationship with woman who believe murder is okay.

Do you feel this way about war and the bombing of innocents or do those innocents somehow count as less than human?? Let me guess, casualties of war?? LOL

Probably the same way you feel on capital punishment

Why? It's in my body, therefore I own it right?

The funny thing is if this really happened to do think the law would demand that drs remove the card intact so the original owner can have it back or will the health of the idiot who ate it would take preciedent?

The law would say the card must be removed in the safest way for the person whos health is concerned.

The protection of the card would not be the highest priority.

What if you purposely swallowed a baby and had to have it removed, does your careless action take precedent over the life you swallowed?

Analogies can be pretty stupid. In this case you lose based on Justice or what is right.

No wait. I was wrong. THIS is now the dumbest analogy ever. I can't believe he outdid the last one. LOL

i love halfwits like swallow bringing up the constitution, but fails to cite any part of it. Go back to your doorknob licking, please.

Um no its not asshole, it the law of this land and many others.

A women is allowed to decide what takes place inside her body.

You fucking idiots think you are more moral by taking the choice away from a woman to decide what happens inside her own body?

Your not,

Abortion will NEVER again be illegal so fuck off.

You do not get to command people what they can have inside their bodies.

There bodies aer NOT your legal territory.

GET IT

What I get is the left has carved out an exception in the criminal code that allows women to commit murder....just to get Democrats elected. It's similar to their allowing them to expose themselves in public to feed the baby they have every right to kill when it's still in the womb. It doesn't become a person till it's outside the mother yet if a killer (without a license to do abortion) kills the baby it becomes murder.

No, no, feel free to pass laws that are steeping in hypocrisy.

Actually a prosecutor can charge a criminal with whatever crime he wants to try and charge them with making it stick is another thing all together.

If you want to talk about hypocrisy look at how the right defended W's unjustified invasion of iraq and all of the innocents that action murdered and then compare it to their stance on abortion and there is hypocrisy.

Um no its not asshole, it the law of this land and many others.

A women is allowed to decide what takes place inside her body.

You fucking idiots think you are more moral by taking the choice away from a woman to decide what happens inside her own body?

Your not,

Abortion will NEVER again be illegal so fuck off.

You do not get to command people what they can have inside their bodies.

There bodies aer NOT your legal territory.

GET IT

What I get is the left has carved out an exception in the criminal code that allows women to commit murder....just to get Democrats elected. It's similar to their allowing them to expose themselves in public to feed the baby they have every right to kill when it's still in the womb. It doesn't become a person till it's outside the mother yet if a killer (without a license to do abortion) kills the baby it becomes murder.

Actually a prosecutor can charge a criminal with whatever crime he wants to try and charge them with making it stick is another thing all together.

If you want to talk about hypocrisy look at how the right defended W's unjustified invasion of iraq and all of the innocents that action murdered and then compare it to their stance on abortion and there is hypocrisy.

Does PapaObama increasing the number of missile attacks and killing people count, you know following Bush's policy
:eusa_shhh:

Fact: It's still murder.

If destroying a fetus is murder then why can't the fetus be claimed on taxes until AFTER it is born?? If it's a life at conception then one should be able to claim it from the moment of conception but it can't be calimed until AFTER it is born so it must not count until then. Furthermore, how come it doesn't count as a citizen until AFTER it's born??

omg, twisted.:cuckoo:

I am just stating the facts. If it doesn't legally count until after it is born then then how is destroying a fetus murder?? Furthermore as stated earlier the procedure is legal and therefore cannot be legally considered murder. So based on the facts and the legal definition of murder you lose this debate.

If you only want to troll and not debate then that says far more about you than your lame attempts to insult me say about me.

Neotrosk previously stated using a "BIGGER FONT does not make your argument any better or correct" well neither does calling people names. Thanks for trolling.

Fact: It's still murder.

If destroying a fetus is murder then why can't the fetus be claimed on taxes until AFTER it is born?? If it's a life at conception then one should be able to claim it from the moment of conception but it can't be calimed until AFTER it is born so it must not count until then. Furthermore, how come it doesn't count as a citizen until AFTER it's born??

Actually, if one murders a pregnant women then they can be charged with two murders.

Of, using your argument, why does the gov't give WIC to pregnant women?

Notice how you used the word "CAN". Yes they can be charged but that is hardly the standard and prosecutors can charge criminals with many different cromes but they have to actually make the case and then it would have to hold up on appeal. So care to explain how that proves anything?

As for your WIC question the answer lies in the full name of the program W.I.C. which stands for WOMEN, infants and children and their mission statement

"To safeguard the health of low-income women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk by providing nutritious foods to supplement diets, information on healthy eating, and referrals to health care."

I am not sure what ensuring that low-income women have a healthy pregnancy has to do with the discussion nor how it proves that the fetus counts before it is born but thanks for yet another non sequitur. LOL

So you can't answer the question?? Do you have a clue as to your own beliefs?? If so then why are you so against sharing them or would that expose your hypocrisy a little more than you would care to??

How does the right justify the loss of innocent life when it suits their needs and comdemn it when it suits their needs??

i love halfwits like swallow bringing up the constitution, but fails to cite any part of it. Go back to your doorknob licking, please.

Sorry faggot?
You want to "swallow" my jiz?

No way gayster. Straight as an arrow.

So..happy new year.

And fuck you. Faggot.

:fu:

What part of

"Not sure if PapaObama wants your particular baby, but the Progressive movement has done "wonders" for others...."

says PapaObama is responsible for abortion now?

Oh, I understand.

You must be nervous because your secret love affair with Papa Obama is now in the open.

Don't be afraid (but do keep any blue dresses you have- just in case)
:lol:

You are a complete fucking idiot

If he's an idiot, then the word needed to describe the level of your stupidity doesn't exist.

Please shut the fuck up, you sickening piece of shit.

So you can't answer the question?? Do you have a clue as to your own beliefs?? If so then why are you so against sharing them or would that expose your hypocrisy a little more than you would care to??

How does the right justify the loss of innocent life when it suits their needs and comdemn it when it suits their needs??

The same way the left does

Does PapaObama increasing the number of missile attacks and killing people count, you know following Bush's policy

So after your spin is countered you try to change the subject?? I am not the one preaching about the sanctity of innocent life. What does obama have to do with the contradiction and hypocrisy of the right where that is concerned??

You are a complete fucking idiot

If he's an idiot, then the word needed to describe the level of your stupidity doesn't exist.

Originally I asked YOU a question about where YOU stand and all YOU can do is deflect, turn tail and run away. Is that really all that you have to offer?? What a waste of time you turned out to be.

You can end life at any stage, beginning of life or towards the end, the result is the same, the end of life, funny how we have different definitions for the time of death and the cause of death.

Of course it's a matter of definition. You think "murder" is some natural concept aside from social definition? It's not. It's an invisible barrier put up by society, and a very porous one at that. Human society allows killing in any number of circumstances without batting an eye. Shoot an intruder who broke into your home? Oh well (especially in one of these states). Collateral damage in war? Shit happens, right? Dangerous lawbreaker that a state wishes to rid itself of? Bring on the lethal injection. It's a very rare person that displays a blanket opposition to "ending life at any stage." If you're one of them, I'm impressed. I assume you think suicide is evil, too, for some reason?

Originally I asked YOU a question about where YOU stand and all YOU can do is deflect, turn tail and run away. Is that really all that you have to offer?? What a waste of time you turned out to be.

I am not running at all. I am answering your question.
You just don't like the answer because of what it says about the Left

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah....whatta tragedy....making every effort to avoid ANOTHER round o' BUSHCO-style economic-carnage. :rolleyes:

you really are a Progressive-Commie Useful idiot.
Is there Anything the Commies in this administration and you HERO Obama can do that would upset you?
good gawd.
....And, you base all-o'-this on what??

What part o' Wall $treet Reform bothers you, the most??

If ya' can't come-up with anything.....that makes you one, more, loudmouthed, know-nothing asshole.

You're on-the-clock, Skippy.....

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>​

Any time, now, Stephanie.......

:rolleyes:

Sorry faggot?

So..happy new year.

And fuck you. Faggot.

A left wing homophobe. Awesome.

Don't bring up the constitution unless you can cite it. Go back to your paint chip buffet please.

Sorry faggot?

So..happy new year.

And fuck you. Faggot.

A left wing homophobe. Awesome.

Don't bring up the constitution unless you can cite it. Go back to your paint chip buffet please.

Swallow came a little unhinged, didn't he? :lol:

He cannot live without mommy government telling him what to do...and he will never admit it.

Forum List

Back