this nation, under Obama, shall have a new birth of regulations....

You will NEVER again have the power to tell a woman what can or cant take place in her body without your consent

And you will never have the power to define abortion, you support murder, its simple, I am glad its a woman's choice and not mine, I want no part in murder and I want no relationship with woman who believe murder is okay.

Would you consider it murder if a women needed an abortion due to a pregancy while taking birth control? The children in most cases are deformed along with a variety of other health problems. It is medically recommended to abort.

What if the women was raped?

It isnt all that black and white. In my hunble opinion of course.

You will NEVER again have the power to tell a woman what can or cant take place in her body without your consent

who cares if you all kill off your own children.
sheesh:cuckoo:

As a side note, since the Red States' birth rates are higher than the Blue States, we can see Left's need for illegal immigration...

Someone has to replace them
:eusa_whistle:

People BETTER WAKE up to this ADMINISTRATION.

The Obama is a little "tyrant" in the making and his Comrades in arms are a bunch of fascist COMMIES.

Knowing you, he is probably the father
(or least you wish he was)

Not sure if PapaObama wants your particular baby, but the Progressive movement has done "wonders" for others....

Indeed CDC:Abortion Kills More Blacks Than 7 Leading Causes of Death Combined. How many votes would that have been?

Abortion killed at least 203,991 blacks in the 36 states and two cities (New York City and the District of Columbia) that reported abortions by race, according to the CDC. During that year, according to the CDC, a total of 198,385 blacks nationwide died from heart disease, cancer, strokes, accidents, diabetes, homicide, and chronic lower respiratory diseases combined.

Of course this number falls short since all districts do not report abortions by race. - we wonder why?

(California, Florida, Illinois and the rest of New York state outside of New York City do not report by race)

So how do you want to change that? Put black women in prison if they get caught having an abortion?

Why would you bring race into it? Nice try at the red herring, but perhaps you should go back to licking doorknobs and eating paint chips.

Why not bring race into this, why do you wish to narrow the discussion to very specific talking points. Or is by questioning race how we begin to define anyone willing to discuss murder (abortion) as racist.

How about culture, the African-American culture, higher drop-out rates from high school, they commit more crime, are less educated, and the African-American babies are disproportionately murdered in the womb. That seems to be an issue that needs to be addressed by society, especially now that there is universal health care, I know have a right to interfere in needless medical procedures my labor pays for.

Further by Liberal-Marxist stealing my labor it deprives my family so I now suffer because people have not figured out what sickness is the cause that Abortion-Murder is the cure for.

So how do you want to change that? Put black women in prison if they get caught having an abortion?

Why would you bring race into it? Nice try at the red herring, but perhaps you should go back to licking doorknobs and eating paint chips.

Why not bring race into this, why do you wish to narrow the discussion to very specific talking points. Or is by questioning race how we begin to define anyone willing to discuss murder (abortion) as racist.

How about culture, the African-American culture, higher drop-out rates from high school, they commit more crime, are less educated, and the African-American babies are disproportionately murdered in the womb. That seems to be an issue that needs to be addressed by society, especially now that there is universal health care, I know have a right to interfere in needless medical procedures my labor pays for.

Further by Liberal-Marxist stealing my labor it deprives my family so I now suffer because people have not figured out what sickness is the cause that Abortion-Murder is the cure for.

Shhhhh,,,,,,

We never measure the Left's programs on success

It only matters that "they care"

you mean, unless it is drugs; prostitution...

Which is why the war on drugs is also a failure.

Prostitution is another battle which also does more harm by trying to legislate what is considered the OLDEST profession.

How the hell do you stop a guy from giving head for whatever reason he chooses to give head?

How do you stop a young man from having sex with someone who will buy him a car?

Only a woman has a womb.

You dont get to deside what is inside her womb.

The American people decided this many years ago.

You hate the democracy that decided this.

Move

Would a law against abortion be a new regulation?

Prostitution is another battle which also does more harm by trying to legislate what is considered the OLDEST profession.

How the hell do you stop a guy from giving head for whatever reason he chooses to give head?

How do you stop a young man from having sex with someone who will buy him a car?

Only a woman has a womb.

Move

I hate?

Such extreme and radical statements from you
:eusa_angel:

Hey, we don't need your life history. I am glad you have a car
Please tell us it is a volt

Only a woman has a womb.

Move

I hate?

You are being the radical you fucking idiot.

You are trashing 35 year old scotus decisions that the repulbican party has never lifted a finger to change.

They play your stupid ass weith the issue and you are sooo fucking stupid you have not clue your being played.

And you will never have the power to define abortion, you support murder, its simple, I am glad its a woman's choice and not mine, I want no part in murder and I want no relationship with woman who believe murder is okay.

Would you consider it murder if a women needed an abortion due to a pregancy while taking birth control? The children in most cases are deformed along with a variety of other health problems. It is medically recommended to abort.

Nothing is always Black and White, we can come up with scenarios in which there is a need for a doctor to intervene medically. In the case of health its a choice, if it was my baby I would sacrifice my life if they would live.

If the woman was raped, that is tough luck, of course in my world the penalty for forcible rape is always the death penalty, I say torture rapist alive on Television, I say rip a rapist apart starting with his testicles, shove them in his mouth so he can't scream and let dogs and pigs rip him apart, I say the same thing for kidnapping.

We are soft on crime hence we have to suffer what is proper when a woman is raped.

Of course the Media also controls the debate by always portraying having children as ugly, life destroying events. In my world mothers and their children are protected by society as the most beautiful example of life. Unfortunately in the world of today which has been dominated by Liberals the perception of having children is always life destroying.

I could care less how or why a woman gets pregnant, I say we give them a life of luxury, having children should be easy and promoted, I dont care about the costs, I dont care about corruption or welfare mothers taking advantage.

I look at my boy right now, we are playing with Legos and he is upset I am on my computer, he is 5 and a half years old, a great boy, I sit and know, looking at his face, my love for him would be as great no matter the circumstances of his birth, I cannot imagine how anyone could not love a child, despite the cruelness of how the baby is conceived.

Woman should carry guns so that we here of rapist getting killed, I never here those stories, woman should never be raped, its Liberal courts, penalties, and gun laws that prevent a woman from protecting herself.

Anyhow much of this debate is because of the negative press children receive, ever here of the "terrible twos", I heard of them but with two boys I never experienced a terrible week let alone a year of hell while boys are two years old.

The media attacks children all the time, pure hate in my opinion, not based on reality and all the negative aspects can be traced to liberal policies and ideas.

Nothing is always Black and White, we can come up with scenarios in which there is a need for a doctor to intervene medically. In the case of health its a choice, if it was my baby I would sacrifice my life if they would live.

If the woman was raped, that is tough luck, of course in my world the penalty for forcible rape is always the death penalty, I say torture rapist alive on Television, I say rip a rapist apart starting with his testicles, shove them in his mouth so he can't scream and let dogs and pigs rip him apart, I say the same thing for kidnapping.

We are soft on crime hence we have to suffer what is proper when a woman is raped.

Of course the Media also controls the debate by always portraying having children as ugly, life destroying events. In my world mothers and their children are protected by society as the most beautiful example of life. Unfortunately in the world of today which has been dominated by Liberals the perception of having children is always life destroying.

I could care less how or why a woman gets pregnant, I say we give them a life of luxury, having children should be easy and promoted, I dont care about the costs, I dont care about corruption or welfare mothers taking advantage.

I look at my boy right now, we are playing with Legos and he is upset I am on my computer, he is 5 and a half years old, a great boy, I sit and know, looking at his face, my love for him would be as great no matter the circumstances of his birth, I cannot imagine how anyone could not love a child, despite the cruelness of how the baby is conceived.

Woman should carry guns so that we here of rapist getting killed, I never here those stories, woman should never be raped, its Liberal courts, penalties, and gun laws that prevent a woman from protecting herself.

Anyhow much of this debate is because of the negative press children receive, ever here of the "terrible twos", I heard of them but with two boys I never experienced a terrible week let alone a year of hell while boys are two years old.

The media attacks children all the time, pure hate in my opinion, not based on reality and all the negative aspects can be traced to liberal policies and ideas.

We have many similar views. I brought up the senario because I witnessed the occurence. That said, it altered my view. I was just curious. Thank you for the response.

Only a woman has a womb.

Move

I hate?

You are trashing 35 year old scotus decisions that the repulbican party has never lifted a finger to change.

They play your stupid ass weith the issue and you are sooo fucking stupid you have not clue your being played.

Your "dependency" on profanity is like your dependency on gov't
boring, over done and unnecessary

One could argue that the restrictions being put into place on late term abortions is "lifting" a finger
You know, the ones that most Americans agree with

Oh and speaking of SCOTUS

Justices uphold ban on abortion procedure

You must support that
:lol:

Last edited:
So, if I eat a man's credit card, is it then my credit card? Your logic is flawed and beyond stupid.

Dumbest analogy ever

Why? It's in my body, therefore I own it right?

The funny thing is if this really happened to do think the law would demand that drs remove the card intact so the original owner can have it back or will the health of the idiot who ate it would take preciedent?

The law would say the card must be removed in the safest way for the person whos health is concerned.

The protection of the card would not be the highest priority.

Dumbest analogy ever

Why? It's in my body, therefore I own it right?

Try it and then we can see

Exactly. It's not true, just like it's not true that just because a human is inside another human, that the latter human has the right to murder it. Be it inside your body making it right is an illogical argument and you helped me prove it. Thanks.

Stop trying to justify murder. It doesn't work.

I hate?

One could argue that the restrictions being put into place on late term abortions is "lifting" a finger

how proud you must be that women died because they could not survive one of these pregnancies.

But then YOUR moral code is more important than someone elses life huh?

how proud you must be that women died because they could not survive one of these pregnancies.

A woman who chooses her life over her baby's is a monster as well.

Now who is trashing 35 years of SCOTUS decisions

If it makes you feel any better then you can have PapaObama just skip the legislative and courts
and "regulate" it any way he wants

Last edited:

Forum List

Back