This mom's son wears dresses and yes she's cool with it.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This Mom's Son Wears Dresses and, Yes, She's Cool With It

When photographer Crystal Kells' son was born five years ago, she realized that parenting was not only about love and putting someone's needs before your own, but raising someone with respect towards who they are. That's why she lets her son, Cian, wear whatever he wants - including dresses.

upload_2017-6-11_23-21-35.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing like pushing the idea onto your kids how it's so great to wear a dress. So called parents help brainwash these kids into this identity bs without even knowing they are the dumb fks creating the confusion.
Instead of saying what do you want to wear today honey a dress or pants. ................. Oh a dress ok.

No a normal parent says , ( Until the kid is old enough to decide for themselves) boys don't wear dresses those are for girls. OMG the severe mental illness is beyond repair

Parenting is guiding. So if the kid wants to get tattoos all over his face at 5 years old, will she be ok with that?

This is great! She should be ok with it as that is what the kid wishes to be.

What is the big deal? Oh'yess, assholes like you don't like it because you want to send our sons to war to be mowed down. Screw you ****.
Matthew you should get a vasectomy if you don't already have kids. Do us a favor...

What is the big deal? Oh'yess, assholes like you don't like it because you want to send our sons to war to be mowed down. Screw you ****.
Like a moth to a flame.

I've often wondered how much environment plays a role in transgenders. Since a lot of people are totally messed up, I think it probably plays a big role in a child's confusion about his or her "gender identity." What kind of an idiot would subject their innocent child to such a life? You nip that in the bud early to avoid this type of confusion in your child, and if it becomes a real problem, then you take them to see a psychiatrist who actually wants to help instead of encourage and feed a delusion that your son looks "pretty" in his dress.

Matthew you should get a vasectomy if you don't already have kids. Do us a favor...
maybe matt wears dresses himself....this may be him right here.......

Small boys (and girls) wore frocks, not so long ago. Then they wore short pants, then trousers.

Relax, faggot haters.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That was different and part of their culture, they also were " MANLY MEN" who protect their families, they hunted back in the day for their families. They were protectors and providers .
They didn't have their retard mothers telling them to wear a dress and act like a little bitch

Small boys (and girls) wore frocks, not so long ago. Then they wore short pants, then trousers.

Relax, faggot haters.

That was different and part of their culture, they also were " MANLY MEN" who protect their families, they hunted back in the day for their families. They were protectors and providers .
They didn't have their retard mothers telling them to wear a dress and act like a little bitch
She lets him wear, within reason I'm sure, what he wants to. The person forcing him to wear what he doesn't want to is - you. And why? Because it makes you - uncomfortable.

maybe matt wears dresses himself....this may be him right here.......

Can't say much about dresses but I have always liked my kilts.

I've often wondered how much environment plays a role in transgenders. Since a lot of people are totally messed up, I think it probably plays a big role in a child's confusion about his or her "gender identity." What kind of an idiot would subject their innocent child to such a life? You nip that in the bud early to avoid this type of confusion in your child, and if it becomes a real problem, then you take them to see a psychiatrist who actually wants to help instead of encourage and feed a delusion that your son looks "pretty" in his dress.

When we tell people the cause of it they refuse to believe it. The majority of babies don't come out saying if a boy I am a girl, or a girl say I am a boy.
A small percentage were actually " born that way" . Even then we could tie it to what did the mother eat right off the bat.

There is so much evidence out there on the cause of it all. On top of these moronic schools pushing it now.

I think if I were gay i'd want to know wth am I that way or what caused it.

There are documents that claim plastics are one of the biggest causes of it.

When we tell people the cause of it they refuse to believe it. The majority of babies don't come out saying if a boy I am a girl, or a girl say I am a boy.
A small percentage were actually " born that way" . Even then we could tie it to what did the mother eat right off the bat.

There is so much evidence out there on the cause of it all. On top of these moronic schools pushing it now.

I'm male and have always liked girls. What caused that?

Relax, faggot haters.

She lets him wear, within reason I'm sure, what he wants to. The person forcing him to wear what he doesn't want to is - you. And why? Because it makes you - uncomfortable.

This part is hard to explain in real simple terms but I will give it a shot.

I didn't say nec. forcing first off. But if lets say a kid gets up one morning and says I want to wear a dress ( a boy) well the real response would be honey boys don't wear dresses.

Ok same scenario , but instead mom says lets help you pick out your dress today, .... lets go shopping for your shoes in the little girls section etc. etc...........

Then she puts him into lets say cheerleading classes, without realizing it she is pushing him to it all with the illusion of " her son is choosing" . He's choosing what she is helping to push not force but assisting in the situation rather than say the dress is for girls.

I'm male and have always liked girls. What caused that?

Not sure what you are referring to, but nobody said anything about not liking girls.

Forum List

Back