This mom's son wears dresses and yes she's cool with it.

Small boys (and girls) wore frocks, not so long ago. Then they wore short pants, then trousers.

Relax, faggot haters.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That was different and part of their culture, they also were " MANLY MEN" who protect their families, they hunted back in the day for their families. They were protectors and providers .
They didn't have their retard mothers telling them to wear a dress and act like a little bitch
She lets him wear, within reason I'm sure, what he wants to. The person forcing him to wear what he doesn't want to is - you. And why? Because it makes you - uncomfortable.

Now this is a real " MAN" and yes in a KILT

upload_2017-6-12_17-42-22.png

and yeah yeah he could very well be some fag, but the visual image is that of a real man strong, protecting, the hunter, gather etc.

Now look at this ..........

upload_2017-6-12_17-45-18.png

Why not let people live the way they want?

Whats it to you? Seriously.....

It is called liberty and freedom

You never answered me on " you are an Aquarius" aren't you lol

I've often wondered how much environment plays a role in transgenders. Since a lot of people are totally messed up, I think it probably plays a big role in a child's confusion about his or her "gender identity." What kind of an idiot would subject their innocent child to such a life? You nip that in the bud early to avoid this type of confusion in your child, and if it becomes a real problem, then you take them to see a psychiatrist who actually wants to help instead of encourage and feed a delusion that your son looks "pretty" in his dress.

When we tell people the cause of it they refuse to believe it. The majority of babies don't come out saying if a boy I am a girl, or a girl say I am a boy.
A small percentage were actually " born that way" . Even then we could tie it to what did the mother eat right off the bat.

There is so much evidence out there on the cause of it all. On top of these moronic schools pushing it now.

I think if I were gay i'd want to know wth am I that way or what caused it.

There are documents that claim plastics are one of the biggest causes of it.
I'm male and have always liked girls. What caused that?

Not sure what you are referring to, but nobody said anything about not liking girls.
So, tell me, why have I always liked girls? I want to know that. It profoundly affected my life, in sometimes deeply negative ways.

I've often wondered how much environment plays a role in transgenders. Since a lot of people are totally messed up, I think it probably plays a big role in a child's confusion about his or her "gender identity." What kind of an idiot would subject their innocent child to such a life? You nip that in the bud early to avoid this type of confusion in your child, and if it becomes a real problem, then you take them to see a psychiatrist who actually wants to help instead of encourage and feed a delusion that your son looks "pretty" in his dress.

When we tell people the cause of it they refuse to believe it. The majority of babies don't come out saying if a boy I am a girl, or a girl say I am a boy.
A small percentage were actually " born that way" . Even then we could tie it to what did the mother eat right off the bat.

There is so much evidence out there on the cause of it all. On top of these moronic schools pushing it now.

Not sure what you are referring to, but nobody said anything about not liking girls.
So, tell me, why have I always liked girls? I want to know that. It profoundly affected my life, in sometimes deeply negative ways.

I already answered you .

I already answered you .
Not an answer as you have none for any and all ways. TY.

Part of being a good parent is to set boundaries for their children concerning acceptable and unacceptable behavior. Young kids cannot simply be allowed to do anything they want.

I already answered you .

Well I don't know wth to tell you then. ANTIFA

I already answered you .

Well I don't know wth to tell you then. ANTIFA
Well, White Pride then you might just want to work on it.

Part of being a good parent is to set boundaries for their children concerning acceptable and unacceptable behavior. Young kids cannot simply be allowed to do anything they want.
They aren't, and sometimes (since they aren't carrots) doing their own thing is what makes them - fully human.

This is great! She should be ok with it as that is what the kid wishes to be.

What is the big deal? Oh'yess, assholes like you don't like it because you want to send our sons to war to be mowed down. Screw you ****.
Matthew you should get a vasectomy if you don't already have kids. Do us a favor...
maybe matt wears dresses himself....this may be him right here.......

Can't say much about dresses but I have always liked my kilts.
i knew a guy who wore them at his house....the only problem we had was when we used to go to his place and get high,the fucker would sit down with no underpants on....

They aren't, and sometimes (since they aren't carrots) doing their own thing is what makes them - fully human.

ROFL! :lol: Don't ever become a parent. You are in for a RUDE awakening.

Forum List

Back