THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

I been predicting this all along. If there was any tiny bit of evidence, he would have been arrested when the media turned it into a race thing. Now just wait for the natives to riot.

I been predicting this all along. If there was any tiny bit of evidence, he would have been arrested when the media turned it into a race thing. Now just wait for the natives to riot.

Well, aren't you the clever one? Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

When the Martin family announced that they were going to proceed in a civil action against the homeowners association, I thought that might be the case and they had a heads up.

Well, aren't you the clever one? Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Stuff it Bitch. No wonder half the people on this board think you are a **** because you are.

Here is the full story...
(RNN) - The special prosecutor appointed to hear the Trayvon Martin shooting case announced Monday the Grand Jury will not decide whether George Zimmerman will face charges.

According to the special prosecutor, the Grand Jury, which was set to convene on Tuesday, "should not be considered a factor in the final determination of the case."

The special prosecutor, Angela Corey, was appointed more than a month after Martin, 17, was shot and killed by Zimmerman, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain.

Corey had indicated weeks ago that she would forego the Grand Jury process.

"I always lean towards moving forward without needing the Grand Jury in a case like this," Corey told the Miami Herald on March 29. "I foresee us being able to make a decision and move it on our own."

Corey will make the decision as to whether Zimmerman will be indicted for the shooting.

Grand Juries are traditionally convened in high profile cases to determine whether charges can be brought against a party. In this case, the Grand Jury was set to look over the evidence against Zimmerman to determine whether it was strong enough to bring him to court, or whether more investigation needed to be done.

A Grand Jury was used in the JonBenet Ramsey case to determine whether charges could be brought against her parents in 1999.

Prosecutor: Grand Jury will not decide Trayvon Martin case - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

When the Martin family announced that they were going to proceed in a civil action against the homeowners association, I thought that might be the case and they had a heads up.

Of course they did. As would have Zimmerman. It is only right that those most affected by the tragedy are told before the rest of the country.

Decent Americans should remember both the Martin family and the Zimmerman family in their prayers. I hope they all find peace.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- State Attorney Angela Corey has opted not to use a grand jury in the investigation into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

This decision should not be considered to be a factor in the final determination of the case, according to a release from Corey's office.

Corey was appointed by Gov. Rick Scott as the Special Prosecutor in the case on March 22. Upon being assigned, she said she may not require the use of a grand jury.

The release from Corey's office said there will be no further comment at this time.

First Coast News

Angela Corey Decides To Not Use Grand Jury In Trayvon Martin Case | firstcoastnews.com

Not a final determination.

Stuff it Bitch. No wonder half the people on this board think you are a **** because you are.

:lol:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- State Attorney Angela Corey has opted not to use a grand jury in the investigation into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

This decision should not be considered to be a factor in the final determination of the case, according to a release from Corey's office.

Corey was appointed by Gov. Rick Scott as the Special Prosecutor in the case on March 22. Upon being assigned, she said she may not require the use of a grand jury.

The release from Corey's office said there will be no further comment at this time.

First Coast News

Angela Corey Decides To Not Use Grand Jury In Trayvon Martin Case | firstcoastnews.com

Not a final determination.

If they don't want a GJ, then it's purely political.... railroading an innocent man.

From the wording. Corey left the door open about whether she would prosecute even without a grand jury.

Interesting development.

Now what can we assume? We only know 3 facts.

1. There will be no Grand Jury.

2. Zimmerman is still a free man.

3. Martin is dead.

Could it be that the State Attorney has a case against Zimmerman but for some reason is not going to arrest him?

Or could it be that the State Attorney does not have sufficient evidence that the events didn't happen the way Zimmerman said?

Or is there another option?

Generally it means there is no evidence.... in other words.... he's innocent.

Well, either innocent or not as guilty as a ham sandwich.

When they're circumventing the GJ system, there's a reason. That reason will be more political than a genuine desire for justice. This is where our justice system stinks.... don't railroad an innocent person because the truth is unpalatable to the drooling hordes. This is why the media should be ashamed of themselves.

No evidence? How about the dead body with a bullet from his gun in it?

Yea, very dramatic... but not evidence to indict someone. Self defense would have the same outcome.

Of course they did. As would have Zimmerman. It is only right that those most affected by the tragedy are told before the rest of the country.

Decent Americans should remember both the Martin family and the Zimmerman family in their prayers. I hope they all find peace.

A decent statement, why would anyone attack Cali Girl for THIS?

No evidence? How about the dead body with a bullet from his gun in it?

Yea, very dramatic... but not evidence to indict someone. Self defense would have the same outcome.

So I ought to be able to kill anyone I like then, as long as self defense would have had the same outcome. Certainly the state has no right to question a homicide I commit - if self defense would have had the same outcome - and nor does a jury of my peers - right?

Last edited:
The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

It means if Zimmerman is charged it will be by Bill of Information, not indictment by grand jury.

Procedure 101

Forum List

Back