THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

No evidence? How about the dead body with a bullet from his gun in it?

Yea, very dramatic... but not evidence to indict someone. Self defense would have the same outcome.

So I ought to be able to kill anyone I like then, as long as self defense would have had the same outcome. Certainly the state has no right to question a homicide I commit - if self defense would have had the same outcome - and nor does a jury of my peers - right?

Whatever.

I really can't be arsed to respond to stupid.

Yea, very dramatic... but not evidence to indict someone. Self defense would have the same outcome.

So I ought to be able to kill anyone I like then, as long as self defense would have had the same outcome. Certainly the state has no right to question a homicide I commit - if self defense would have had the same outcome - and nor does a jury of my peers - right?

Whatever.

You said it, not me.
not evidence to indict someone. Self defense would have the same outcome.

It coud mean that after investigation there isn't enough evidence that a grand jury could be trusted to come to the predetermined outcome. Now she has to figure out how to phony up a case strong enough to overcome Zimmerman's immunity.

Generally it means there is no evidence.... in other words.... he's innocent.

Well, either innocent or not as guilty as a ham sandwich.

When they're circumventing the GJ system, there's a reason. That reason will be more political than a genuine desire for justice. This is where our justice system stinks.... don't railroad an innocent person because the truth is unpalatable to the drooling hordes. This is why the media should be ashamed of themselves.

I see your point. She probably realizes that a GJ would not indict. If she does decide to prosecute, she earns points either way. Hell she may even get USAG if the O wins in November,

Whatever.

You said it, not me.
not evidence to indict someone. Self defense would have the same outcome.

Yea... if it's self defense, it's self defense, therefore not evidence to indict. Not overly complicated... for anyone with an IQ over that of a houseplant. My bad for thinking you might qualify as having an IQ over that of a houseplant.

Well, something should happen soon. I mean the first prosecutor didn't want to go forward, the longer this takes the more obvious it becomes that it's going to be strictly political when the trial is called.

Well, either innocent or not as guilty as a ham sandwich.

When they're circumventing the GJ system, there's a reason. That reason will be more political than a genuine desire for justice. This is where our justice system stinks.... don't railroad an innocent person because the truth is unpalatable to the drooling hordes. This is why the media should be ashamed of themselves.

I see your point. She probably realizes that a GJ would not indict. If she does decide to prosecute, she earns points either way. Hell she may even get USAG if the O wins in November,

Yep, more about the politics than a desire to see justice done... what does it matter if an innocent man gets his life torn apart - perhaps goes to prison for years... as long as the drooling hordes get the outcome they want.

It coud mean that after investigation there isn't enough evidence that a grand jury could be trusted to come to the predetermined outcome. Now she has to figure out how to phony up a case strong enough to overcome Zimmerman's immunity.

Sorry but charge by bill of information is the norm in most states. By this method, the defendant gets a pre-trial hearing, wear a judge makes the determination of whether or not the charge should proceed, effectively taking the place of the grand jury.

You said it, not me.

Yea... if it's self defense, it's self defense, therefore not evidence to indict.

Its self defense according to Zimmerman.

So that must mean it was self defense. Killers never lie.

That's why we have a system to investigate. It says a lot that you prefer to railroad people into prison - regardless of their guilt or innocence. It's not about the justice for you... you just want someone to be guilty... I do hope you never find yourself or anyone you care about in the same scenario. I'd hate to think of an innocent person being destroyed because some people can't deal with reality.

Sorry but charge by bill of information is the norm in most states. By this method, the defendant gets a pre-trial hearing, wear a judge makes the determination of whether or not the charge should proceed, effectively taking the place of the grand jury.

Great, let's have people with an agenda making the decisions instead of a jury of peers. Perhaps we should just let judges decide by themselves and scrap the whole jury process... that way, y'all could railroad anyone you dislike into prison. :lol:

I been predicting this all along. If there was any tiny bit of evidence, he would have been arrested when the media turned it into a race thing. Now just wait for the natives to riot.

No evidence? How about the dead body with a bullet from his gun in it?

Brilliant stupidity

Congratulations sir, no one could have pulled that off like you.

The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

In an earlier article, she said she could bring charges, take it to a grand jury or decline to charge him at all. I think she can bring lesser charges without the Grand Jury, but this sounds like she won't be doing either.

Yea... if it's self defense, it's self defense, therefore not evidence to indict.

That's why we have a system to investigate.

According to you the investigation is complete.

According to some of the folks doing the investigation, it is not.

Which should I believe?

It says a lot that you prefer to railroad people into prison - regardless of their guilt or innocence

I have no idea how a trial by jury is railroading people into prison regardless of guilt or innocence - please explain.

. It's not about the justice for you... you just want someone to be guilty... I do hope you never find yourself or anyone you care about in the same scenario. I'd hate to think of an innocent person being destroyed because some people can't deal with reality.

Are we here to talk about each other's feewings or the substance of the issue?

Which should I believe?

It says a lot that you prefer to railroad people into prison - regardless of their guilt or innocence

I have no idea how a trial by jury is railroading people into prison regardless of guilt or innocence - please explain.

. It's not about the justice for you... you just want someone to be guilty... I do hope you never find yourself or anyone you care about in the same scenario. I'd hate to think of an innocent person being destroyed because some people can't deal with reality.

You were the one who started using emotion in the place of logic.

The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

In an earlier article, she said she could bring charges, take it to a grand jury or decline to charge him at all. I think she can bring lesser charges without the Grand Jury, but this sounds like she won't be doing either.

No 1st degree murder, that we know. I think she is leaning toward no charges, but we will know when she announces her decision.

Great, let's have people with an agenda making the decisions instead of a jury of peers. Perhaps we should just let judges decide by themselves and scrap the whole jury process... that way, y'all could railroad anyone you dislike into prison. :lol:

Funny how you all of a sudden have realized that charge by bill of information is an affront to justice, I've never seen you speak on the issue before.

Which should I believe?

You were the one who started using emotion in the place of logic.

I don't think so.

All the evidence I've seen points to self defense on Zimmerman's part. None of us were there though, so let's see what happens. Has anyone here seen the police report? I have the link if you need it. That report is the only hard proof we have of anything in this case besides the 9-11 call. Just let me know...

No 1st degree murder, that we know. I think she is leaning toward no charges, but we will know when she announces her decision.

Depends on the amount of political pressure she's under to drum up some charges.

Forum List

Back