This just in: Massive Protests erupt against calling Trump mentally ill...

...by Mentally ill people who found this completely insulting
:banana:
JK

But I did find it "crazy making" that many of the same people who denounce
calling Transgendered people "mentally ill" would jump to judge Trump as such.

If Transgender orientation isn't to be judged socially as a "disorder"
why pick and choose which people to denounce as having a "personality or behavioral" disorder?

What is the criteria anymore? Is it all subjective/relative?
Is it politically correct when to call something a social or mental disorder?

???
So Trump wants to be a woman? Is that what this is about?

JK

why pick and choose which people to denounce as having a "personality or behavioral" disorder?

???

Transgender is not a mental illness.

Then it's a mutation, either way they should be gassed #praisekek.
I'll do it. I found out working in prison that I enjoy gassing people.

JK

???

Yes it is, just like homosexuality.
White nationalism is a strong symptom indicating mental illness.

Obama went to a Black Nationalist church for decades, Keith Ellison a black nationalist was almost selected as DNC Chair, so are they mentally ill as well?

JK

???

So you are pro Eugenics? All intersex babies gassed. Now are you a republican? Just curious.

JK

???

So you are pro Eugenics? All intersex babies gassed. Now are you a republican? Just curious.

Normistanis and Cuckistanis need to be gassed too n!ggers should just be hung when they get out of line, we'll need them for free labor. #praisekek #freekekistan
People who try to act like white supremacists but really are anarchist assholes should be banned.

JK

???

Penelope,
, :trolls:

At least you have redeeming qualities.

Call sign doesn't.

Last edited:
Trump is both mentally ill and an asshole. Not a good combination.
If Trump is mentally ill then why couldn't Hillary beat him to become president?
Trump didn't win on some innate quality. Populism, driven by angry White males and the women who love them, is the reason for Trump's political success. People like you raised Trump to the highest office in the land. You vested in him the spurious mission of " taking America back" without regard to the ensuing consequences.
Yes. Your ilk elected a megalomaniacal mad man to be the President of the United States.
Populists, historically tend to put crazy leaders in charge. Hitler and Mussolini might be prime examples. And no one can reasonably argue against the mental abberations marking those two.

JK

???
You do understand that this is the way they intend on getting rid of him.
They are simply setting the stage for removal using the 25th Amendment.
First they have to take back Congress.....then they'll try to remove him by claiming he's unstable.
Newsweek talked about this 34 days after the took office.
How Congress can help remove an unstable President
Newsweek is a little slow. Anybody with a brain could see the indications of the senile orange clown's mental problems during his campaign, when every other sentence was a lie.

If Trump is mentally ill then why couldn't Hillary beat him to become president?
Trump didn't win on some innate quality. Populism, driven by angry White males and the women who love them, is the reason for Trump's political success. People like you raised Trump to the highest office in the land. You vested in him the spurious mission of " taking America back" without regard to the ensuing consequences.
Yes. Your ilk elected a megalomaniacal mad man to be the President of the United States.
Populists, historically tend to put crazy leaders in charge. Hitler and Mussolini might be prime examples. And no one can reasonably argue against the mental abberations marking those two.
The power of God was truly on our side that blessed day our Trumpenfuhrer was elected.

The power of God was truly on our side that blessed day our Trumpenfuhrer was elected.
Your god is not the God of the Jews. Your god is Mammon.

JK

???
You do understand that this is the way they intend on getting rid of him.
They are simply setting the stage for removal using the 25th Amendment.
First they have to take back Congress.....then they'll try to remove him by claiming he's unstable.
Newsweek talked about this 34 days after the took office.
How Congress can help remove an unstable President
Newsweek is a little slow. Anybody with a brain could see the indications of the senile orange clown's mental problems during his campaign, when every other sentence was a lie.
Then why is everyone so surprised when they finally meet him, and discover he's nothing like the false image the media gave him?

Populists, historically tend to put crazy leaders in charge.
Hitler and Mussolini might be prime examples. And no one can reasonably argue against the mental abberations marking those two.
Yes, Obama & Hillary both were fucked up, but what about Trump?

Populists, historically tend to put crazy leaders in charge.
Hitler and Mussolini might be prime examples. And no one can reasonably argue against the mental abberations marking those two.
Yes, Obama & Hillary both were fucked up, but what about Trump?
I heard he likes women.

Does anyone have a link to any of these "massive protests against trump being mentally ill"?

Steve worships the false god of fascism.
Oh..Steve's passion goes far beyond mere fascism. His racist proclivities take on a diabolical character that threatens us all. His popularity here underlines the potential his virus has of spreading everywhere.

Our President:

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my, like, credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger, fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Help Us Diagram This Sentence by Donald Trump!

Forum List

Back