Psychologists warn that Trump is displaying classic signs of being mentally ill

Obama displayed each one of those attributes, in spades (no pun intended).
He never did. Republicans could never get passed the black. They even called him "uppity". Fucken racist Republicans.

Well, almost any politician is going to have to be a little bit NPD. But Trump is in a world of his own. God bless Melania, she has to have every point of the genius level IQ attributed to her. To be honest, the closing of his interview with David Muir at the picture of the crowd was sad and difficult to watch. He really does need professional help.

4861-1487045844-a5a4f3784e9a1d4c65db9afe714e6cf2.gif

Compare Trump to an actual crazy person. One is in prison, the other is president.

Psychologists warn Donald Trump 'displays all the classic signs of being mentally ill narcissist'

If someone displays just FIVE of these traits they are defined as having Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognised as superior without commensurate achievements)
  2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  4. Requires excessive admiration
  5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognise or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
  9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
President Trump exhibits classic signs of mental illness: shrinks
--------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't we kind of see this already. There have so many comments.

I wonder if any of them realized they were remotely diagnosing a POTUS. IOW, a large percentage of the Washington establishment would fit that description.

Forum List

Back