Sorry I didn't realize this was a liberal forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Saying

Apr 19, 2017
My post basically stating France had nailed their coffin by electing an alt liberal over Marine Le Pen was deleted so I gather only leftist views are allowed on this forum?

No doubt this one will be deleted as well. I realize freedom of speech is becoming more and more passe these days but I thought this was an open forum that one could air their opinions without discrimination. At any rate until deleted again, the following was my original post:

"Although Marie Le pen would have been a bit extreme to the alt right, at least the populace would have been safe under her leadership from terrorism which will not be the case under Macron the liberal politically correct status quo. Therefore I advise all conservatives to pack their bags before it's too late!"

The last line of course was meant to be a joke in passing and not to be taken seriously. One should always stand and fight for their country.

You probably did it wrong.

Did you plagiarize website text or something? Was there already a thread on the subject?

My post basically stating France had nailed their coffin by electing an alt liberal over Marine Le Pen was deleted so I gather only leftist views are allowed on this forum?

No doubt this one will be deleted as well. I realize freedom of speech is becoming more and more passe these days but I thought this was an open forum that one could air their opinions without discrimination. At any rate until deleted again, the following was my original post:

"Although Marie Le pen would have been a bit extreme to the alt right, at least the populace would have been safe under her leadership from terrorism which will not be the case under Macron the liberal politically correct status quo. Therefore I advise all conservatives to pack their bags before it's too late!"

The last line of course was meant to be a joke in passing and not to be taken seriously. One should always stand and fight for their country.

Nope. Plenty of RWNJs here. They usually get someone to read the rules to them so they don't get their threads dumped. You are free to spout any crazy crap you like as long as you do it the right way.

It definitely wasn't deleted because of your point of view. There is a 25 page thread of conservatives crying over Le Pen's loss. Try scanning the Politics and Current Events forums before opening a new thread. Jump into one that's already there or take a different angle on it. Otherwise it will be merged with one existing.

oy vey.

Maybe next time you could PM a Mod and ask why it was deleted, instead of just assuming you were the victim.

You might go into the functions under your account and search for your post. It is easy on this forum to think you posted in one forum but it was actually another one.

I have not seen anyone delete a post for such a mild comment here, so I am surprised that would happen. I think you might be over looking what the real issue was so you might read over the rules of the forum again.

Have fun, this is a great forum!

You might go into the functions under your account and search for your post. It is easy on this forum to think you posted in one forum but it was actually another one.

I have not seen anyone delete a post for such a mild comment here, so I am surprised that would happen. I think you might be over looking what the real issue was so you might read over the rules of the forum again.

Have fun, this is a great forum!

I agree! OP, this is the freest forum on the interwebz. I can hardly stand to go back to more restrictive forums now, after being allowed

to run amok and wild here.

Well, that and some banned me, calling it "spam" when really it was them doing this:

fingers-in-ears.jpg

Just by way of an FYI, Freedom of Speech does not cover what you are allowed to post on a privately owned computer forum. This place allows far more than most.

Your thread got merged with a similar one. Here is your post-
Macron 65% +

Marion Morrison is as "righteous as morning rain."

Try that statement on a morning in the keys when Momma Hurricane has come visiting.

This site is far from being Progressive Liberal.

1. You might have posted it in the wrong forum and they deleted it instead of moving it.

2. You copied the entire work of someone else without posting a link or caused a copyright issue.

3. Your thread was turning into a flame war and the moderation team felt it was best to close it and delete not because of what you wrote but the war that was going on the thread.

Those are the three possible reasons and it could be another reason altogether that I have not listed.

Now with that written it is best to take your problem with the deleted thread to the moderator and PM over the issue and ask for the reason why they deleted your thread and not to create a thread in open forum discussing moderation. Need to read the rules before posting and even though you might feel you are being mistreated the reality is this site is far from Progressive Liberal and is fair in many ways.

It has more of a Libertarian vibe and many things are allowed but some are not...

Enjoy...

Macron 65% +

So thread was merged... Then in Alerts the OP'er would have been notified and it was not deleted.

Macron 65% +

So thread was merged... Then in Alerts the OP'er would have been notified and it was not deleted.

He's new, he'll get the hang of it; maybe.

Macron 65% +

He's new, he'll get the hang of it; maybe.

I am sure they will discover this is utopia compare to the majority of the world wide web... Shit I have been banned from most Progressive Liberal sites for just making the fag joke and this site rolls with my retardation!

smoke-a-fag.jpg

USMB has all 3 flavors of Body Politic.

Whereas I have iggy'ed most of the far right and the far left, anytime one of them posts a thread with one of the words "left", "right", "liberal" or "conservative" in it, I still get a lot of traffic from everyone else in the middle.

Did you plagiarize website text or something? Was there already a thread on the subject?
I also post my comments on (edited) and have wondered if it's by the same people because that website is set up almost identical to this one. Because it's two different websites and wanting to get my word out about issues, I post in both places. Is this not allowed?

Absolutely that's allowed, but hotlinking to a rival forum isn't. I suggest you edit that ASAP. By the way, that link doesn't work for me.

No boobies (I hate that rule) :(

Umm, there aren't many rules here. Read the Zone 2 thread creation rules, though.

I also post my comments on and have wondered if it's by the same people because that website is set up almost identical to this one. Because it's two different websites and wanting to get my word out about issues, I post in both places. Is this not allowed?
So you know, the old timers around here talk about "PM"-ing a moderator. What they mean is starting a Conversation. pm stands for private message, which a conversation is, but it's a "conversation" with the new software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back